Options

Darkthunder's gifting shop. Round Two!

DarkthunderDarkthunder Registered Users 14 Posts
Hey ladies and gentlemen, after a break from my phone and free time in general to focus on school, I an back in the flesh to give more gifts. To make thing easy for you and me, here are ground rules

READ THESE PLEASE ----
1) add me on gc my GC is TheRealDarkThunder
2) post what you want on this thread. Gamecenter will cut off your message and if it doesn't you didn't read so sorry.
3) give me you IGN IN KKH. If it is different from your gamecenter (it probably will be) and you don't tell me, well I can't gift you! Sorry!
4) tell me with a message or post to say you got the gift or i might worry about you.

Thanks!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Added you on Game Center
    My name in the game is charrmander she has blonde hair
    And I'd really like one of the last three dresses!
    thank you :)
  • Options
    Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Hey :-) I added you on GameCentre. My GC name is Sab4r1el, and in game name on KKH is Moriko.

I would love the black dress with lace sleeves, and any jewellery I don't have yet. You are a sweetie pie. Ty in advance xo
  • Options
    HomayraHomayra Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hi ive added u, my name is ..homayra.. On both, i would appreciate any new clothes in the clost please thanks so much :)
  • Options
    *babsl**babsl* Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hey,i add you :) my name in KKH is babsi :)
  • Options
    EmmaReesEmmaRees Registered Users 11 Posts
    Added you, my name is GC name is EmmaRees
    In game name is Cleo and she is the character in my avatar.
    I would these items if that's okay :)
    Image1111.jpg
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    I got the gift, thank you but it wasn't what I asked but thanks!
  • Options
    ThegameneedsmeThegameneedsme Registered Users 6 Posts
    Added you :) my GC name is implasticine and my KKH name is Kylie... I'll take anything worth stars IF you're giving out items worth stars... If not gift me a suprise. Long hair styles are good too. THANKS :-)
  • Options
    DarkthunderDarkthunder Registered Users 14 Posts
    @charmander. All other options were locked. Sorry!
  • Options
    eilloh15eilloh15 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Added you, my GC is eilloh15, name within the game is Hollie.

There's only have a handful of items I don't have, so any of those please!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    Piuts23Piuts23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hii my GC name is Piuts23. I already added u, my IGN is Rihanna, i would like any hair/dress/shoes please, tyy byeee
  • Options
    Nina123Nina123 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi!! My Game Center is Nairz123 and I've already added you!! It would mean a lot if you could gift me all the star items I don't have :)) I'll definitely return the Favor with the little cash I have!! THANKYOU!!
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Hi. Would you mind gifting my friend the items she doesn't have. Her GC is nds4688
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    Babiiv336Babiiv336 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I added you :) My GC: babiiv336 and in the game it should be Val. I would appreciate the new things I think its jewelry and like two dresses. Thank you so much in advance :)
  • Options
    Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi ! Mu name is shoegal212 in gc and Marjo in kkh ! If you can gift me the last stuff i don t have that would be great ! Basically necklaces and accesorries :) thanks !
  • Options
    AemersonAemerson Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi I added you. My gc and kkh name is aemer5on. I'd love the last two dresses and the gold shoes. Thanks!
  • Options
    JazzypocoJazzypoco Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thank you for your generosity! I added you in Gamecenter! Ever since the daily gift bags, clothes I purchased before are now locked! I used to have the entire wardrobe...

My ID:

jazzypoco
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    Hey ladies and gentlemen, after a break from my phone and free time in general to focus on school, I an back in the flesh to give more gifts. To make thing easy for you and me, here are ground rules

READ THESE PLEASE ----
    2) post what you want on this thread. Gamecenter will cut off your message and if it doesn't you didn't read so sorry.
    3) give me you IGN IN KKH. If it is different from your gamecenter (it probably will be) and you don't tell me, well I can't gift you! Sorry!
    4) tell me with a message or post to say you got the gift or i might worry about you.

Thanks!
    Heey. My Game Centre is BaiBeeM. But in KKH it might be that or Bee7M.
    I would like:
    The orange tank dress (45stars)
    The blue belted top (60stars)
    The denim one piece (45stars)
    Gold shoes (45stars)
    Gladiator shoes (75stars)
    Nude and blue shoes (10stars each)
    And any accessories I don't already have!

Thanks so much!!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Add me my gc is avilawesley1 I can help some people too becuse I am in leve 21 and I got money I can help some people
  • Options
    AmandaL685AmandaL685 Registered Users 4 Posts
    My GC name is AmandaL685 and my KKH name is Amanda. I would like any of the K-Star items that I don't already own. Don't worry about gifting the hairstyles, I'm content with what I have now.
    Thanks in advance. :)
  • Options
    ChelChelChelChel Registered Users 10 Posts
    I just sent you a friend request.

My GC and my KKH name are both !ChelChel!

I'm new to the game and trying to save up for houses so anything you could give me would be great. I like dresses, and jewelry, and anything really :)
  • Options
    Tmp1102Tmp1102 Registered Users 12 Posts

READ THESE PLEASE ----
    4) tell me with a message or post to say you got the gift or i might worry
    about you.

Thanks! I added you to gc my gc name is ! tOnya ! And my name in game is tmp1102 and would love one of the new dresses for hearts
  • Options
    LyssaLyssa Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi I just sent you a Game Center request my in game name is Lyssa !! I would very much appreciate any gifts but especially any purses, dresses, or kstar (non cash) items, since these are difficult to obtain! Thank you very much in advance !!
  • Options
    CassiebowmanCassiebowman Registered Users 10 Posts
    Mines cassiebowman on gc and kkh and I will take whatever you can send ty
  • Options
    SycamoreSycamore Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi! I just sent you a friend request; my GC name is Sycamore261 and my IG name is Sophia Noir. I've just had to start the game all over again so any gifts would be very, very, very appreciated.
    GC: Sycamore261
  • Options
    shelightsupwellshelightsupwell Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    If you're still offering, first off, you are beyond amazing for taking the time to do this.

Second, I'll accept any gifts. I'm primarily interested in the dresses and tops, but happy with anything at all. My GC name is shelightsupwell. My IGN is Grace. I've added you and promise to reply here with my thanks (again, because thanks here and now in advance!). <3
  • Options
    KalitoKalito Registered Users 18 Posts
    H, so nice that you're doing it! Added you, my GC is Katya Grinfeld and so as my name in game. I would apreciate accesory gifts, especially an engagement ring from a new update. Thanks!!!
    A+, Level 29. iOS friends on FB welcome!!! https://www.facebook.com/eka.kalito.9 :)
  • Options
    Tmp1102Tmp1102 Registered Users 12 Posts
    thanks so much I received dress this morning 😊
  • Options
    miamya1217miamya1217 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I've added you on GC! Miamya1217. I'll take the black lace sleeve dress, the outfit with the yellow jacket and any jewelry pieces (the diamond studs, bracelets, etc) thanks!
  • Options
    MsNiaImaniMsNiaImani Registered Users 21 Posts
    First off thank you for doing this!

Sent you a request. My GameCenter id is MsNiaImani. KKH name is Imani.

If you could gift me any of those shown below I would be grateful.

collection2_zps4d286c28.jpg
    Add me on GameCenter: MsNiaImani
  • Options
    Avery aka BethanyAvery aka Bethany Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi. In GC my id is js_beth in KKH I'm jen. Shoes and accessories what I have the fewest of. I will be very appreciative for anything. Even just another friend.

see you in the game I hope

Bethany "Jen"