Options

Gamecenter friends (and free gifts)

$pector$pector Registered Users 9 Posts
I'm a little lonely in Hollywood so I could use some friends.

My gamecenter is $pector and my in-game name is Zack.

Also, I'll give anyone who adds me some gifts. Just name it and i'll gift you :D
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    BubbleTeaBubbleTea Registered Users 9 Posts
    I added you :) my in game name is Adriana. if at all possible could you send me the blue button up hi-low dress that costs 75 stars? Or the high heels that are 28th down and 45 stars? If not that's fine I still need friends, thank you!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi $pector,

I don't know if anything in my wardrobe (that costs stars) is actually gift-able... I'd love any Christmas items if possible, but any gift is always awesome!!! GC: luzvarias. Thank you for making the offer!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AilellaAilella Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi, I'm Ailella, I think my request went through.. :D
    This is a very nice offer of you, but mostly I would love to make new friends c:
    If it isn't too much trouble, could I have the black ankle boots for level 18 (Which I am not, currently.. Can you gift items to somebody who is not the appropriate level I wonder?) or if a star item is not possible, the brown-framed glasses that are 7,500 cash in the accessories.. (I tend to blow my money a lot LOL) Please and thank you :D
  • Options
    FrilaaaaFrilaaaa Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi, I added you. My GC is Frilaaaaa and my in-game name is Gail. I'd totally appreciate any of the stuff I don't have yet 💕💕
  • Options
    Appleamy102Appleamy102 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm new and fully addicted. Accept any gift and I'll definetly gift what I can. 😊

Add me
    Lilamy102
  • Options
    I didn't know which one the dress or boots are so I just gifted a bunch of dresses or shoes and hopefully one of them is the things you want :)
  • Options
    Ailella wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Ailella, I think my request went through.. :D
    This is a very nice offer of you, but mostly I would love to make new friends c:
    If it isn't too much trouble, could I have the black ankle boots for level 18 (Which I am not, currently.. Can you gift items to somebody who is not the appropriate level I wonder?) or if a star item is not possible, the brown-framed glasses that are 7,500 cash in the accessories.. (I tend to blow my money a lot LOL) Please and thank you :D

What's your ingame name? I think I can get you both those items.
  • Options
    Hi $pector, you gifted so generously -- a million thanks! It was so much fun to open everything! My wardrobe is much better now! You seem to be only missing a 30 star pair of shoes, and I don't have that, but I'll check again... Thanks again, so much!!!

• Options
    nataliemcfarlane95nataliemcfarlane95 Registered Users 4 Posts
    :)Add me on Game Center nataliemcfarlane95
  • Options
    Kyasurin91Kyasurin91 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey, $pector :) I will add you soon so if you find anything that I don't have and you would be willing to gift, please do! Thanks in advance :) My GC name is Kyasurin91 ;)
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi $pector, you gifted so generously -- a million thanks! It was so much fun to open everything! My wardrobe is much better now! You seem to be only missing a 30 star pair of shoes, and I don't have that, but I'll check again... Thanks again, so much!!!

No problem! I had a bunch of unused stars I bought a while ago. I'll go see if I missed those shoes right away :)

Update: Do you mean the level 29 ones? Unfortunately I'm not level 29 yet. But once I am I'll get you those shoes right away
  • Options
    $pector wrote: »
    No problem! I had a bunch of unused stars I bought a while ago. I'll go see if I missed those shoes right away :)

Update: Do you mean the level 29 ones? Unfortunately I'm not level 29 yet. But once I am I'll get you those shoes right away

Oh, I just meant that I wanted to gift you back to thank you, but the only thing YOUR avatar doesn't have is a 40 star pair of tan shoes! I wanted to return the favor a little if I could! You're the best.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Oh, I just meant that I wanted to gift you back to thank you, but the only thing YOUR avatar doesn't have is a 40 star pair of tan shoes! I wanted to return the favor a little if I could! You're the best.

Oh! You don't have to gift me back. Just being a friend is good enough.
  • Options
    Lauren.taylorLauren.taylor Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm adding you now :)
    Also any gifts would be highly appreciated
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    Lauren.taylorLauren.taylor Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you so much for the gifts I'm so happy now! Please can you add my sister on Gc: georgiee292 as she's now bugging me to ask you for a black dress but any gifts you can send her will be amazing again thank you :)
  • Options
    BubbleTeaBubbleTea Registered Users 9 Posts
    $pector,

I can't thank you enough for the gifts you sent. Thank you SO much for everything! You made my year :)

~Adriana
  • Options
    viktoriaaeviktoriaae Registered Users 9 Posts
    I added you on GC, my name's viktoriaae :) I would appreciate any gifts tbh, but I really really want the brown hermes-bag! x
  • Options
    Thank you for adding me guys, And your welcome for the gifts! Merry Christmas :)
  • Options
    AilellaAilella Registered Users 3 Posts
    What's your ingame name? I think I can get you both those items.

My IGN is also Ailella ^-^
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi, I would love some new gifts! I just added you. My Game Center name is kodiakkia and my in-game name is Midori.

In regards to gifts, I would like for you to surprise me. Choose whichever you like to gift me. Thanks!
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    My GC is mareahh 86. Any gifts would be appreciated! Sending Gc request
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    Thanks for adding me guys. Hope you like the gifts
  • Options
    Hoppyf33tHoppyf33t Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add me!! H0ppyf33t
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Spector. I added you and sent you a gift :). I'm maria in the game and Mareahh 86 on gc
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    I need you 5000 gems 😄😄😄tanks and Merry Christmas all
    Burtic Dorin
  • Options
    BKatBKat Registered Users 44 Posts
    I'm a little lonely in Hollywood so I could use some friends.

My gamecenter is $pector and my in-game name is Zack.

Also, I'll give anyone who adds me some gifts. Just name it and i'll gift you :D

I Added You!
    This Week On Keeping Up On BKat!  
    New Friends Using iOS Game Center Or Facebook Can 

ADD ME On

iOS Game Center @ BKats33
    Facebook @ KKH BKat
    InstagramBKats.33
    Snapchat @BKats.33
     Instagram @BKat33

Google+  @KKH BKat

http://google.com/+KKHBKat

Google+ 

Join Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fan Club Community @ https://plus.google.com/communities/101640157019511372682?sqinv=dWFFSVNTZEZVdm9jcXlRVzZlSk5sVTUzcThkdEdR

E-Mail @ bkatplaykkh@gmail.com
    E-mail @ bkat33@ymail.com
    Username In Both KKH & Stardom Hollywood Is: BKat
  • Options
    Elen WestwoodElen Westwood Registered Users 9 Posts
    BKat wrote: »
    I Added You!
    Thank you for the gifts, I loved them all!!!!! Can you gift me more??? Love ya!! Xoxo
  • Options
    Teresa3817Teresa3817 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Add me please!!! My GC name is Sweetest1307

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Katherine888Katherine888 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm gonna ADD you, i'm Katherine in the game, I just ude my dads IPad so my gå is lustu1
  • Options
    Rhi8375Rhi8375 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Just added you. Game Center id rhi8375 😊 any gifts would be great. Thank you very much 😊