Options

Haven't been able to play for 4 days, and no help yet

Mari CMari C Registered Users 19 Posts
:( I submitted a ticket and got an answer that it could take up to 5 days and today is the fourth. I'm missing all the new quests and outfits! I play on pc. The problem is that my game loads but stays stuck on the traveling screen but the destinations are just some weird letters. I can still change my character's clothes and gift but that's it! I've cleared all my internet files, cache, scanned with ccleaner, malwarebytes, etc, nothing works. I don't want to restart my game and loose all my progress. It took me long hours and very hard work. I'm at level 27. So, I need to know if I'll get this problem fixed or if I should restart my game so I can move on.

Comments

• Options
    So, I'll restart the game, but I think it's very unfair. I play other games and never had such bad customer support. Four days and a post on this Forum and nothing. Hope you guys improve this.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    You are better off to wait for a reply then start over. Or at least find a way to backup your profile before starting over.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    sharrie-leasharrie-lea Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm playing on facebook and haven't been able to get into my game since the Christmas update. I submitted a ticket and received a response telling me I would have a response within 5 business days...that was 11 days ago. I sent in a another ticket 3 days ago and I've heard nothing back yet. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    I'm playing on facebook and haven't been able to get into my game since the Christmas update. I submitted a ticket and received a response telling me I would have a response within 5 business days...that was 11 days ago. I sent in a another ticket 3 days ago and I've heard nothing back yet. Very frustrating.

Even on different browsers? I noticed it's stuck on loading in Chrome but works great with Firefox.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Definitely update your browser and try another one if the one you're using isn't working.
  • Options
    krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    if you're playing on facebook and use adblock in your browser, try make it stop to run on the game page. It worked for me when my game keep stucked on loading after the christmas update. (I play on Chrome)
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Definitely update your browser and try another one if the one you're using isn't working.

I tried everything. Updated, different browser, clearing cache, cookies and internet files, disabling the adblock. I restarted and GUESS What? Same thing happened right now!!! I'm soooo upset!
  • Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Which browsers have you tried? I've been using Chrome and never had that problem yet, maybe it's certain browsers? :/
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Which browsers have you tried? I've been using Chrome and never had that problem yet, maybe it's certain browsers? :/

Tried, Firefox, Chrome, Opera :confused: In all the same thing
  • Options
    morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    GOOD LUCK! I have not been able to play since November 9 and have gotten NO help from GLU other than that they are working on it.
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK! I have not been able to play since November 9 and have gotten NO help from GLU other than that they are working on it.

Wow, that sucks! I restarted the game, started playing again and after the last New Years update the same problem happened! So I guess Glu just wont bother to fix it!
  • Options
    I was reading in the forum of one of their other games accidentally that this same kind of thing happened there. So it is not even just KKH. They fixed it there by restarting everyone at level 30-something with 1000 gold and some cash or something. They did not replace anything people had bought with real life money though or if they had more than that much gold. On this character I was only level 17 but I still had 8892 cash and 9 stars and had spent $20 RL money. I was an A-lister in the top 200 and married and in the top 100 couples. It did not sound like it there that they were giving thing like that back.
  • Options
    CasperhsmCasperhsm Registered Users 2 Posts
    I play on my iPhone 5 and haven been able to play since Christmas either. ZERO response from "support"
  • Options
    Casperhsm wrote: »
    I play on my iPhone 5 and haven been able to play since Christmas either. ZERO response from "support"

Let's hope they fix up all the glitches starting Monday when the return to their office. They have too many unhappy customers.
  • Options
    Mari C wrote: »
    Let's hope they fix up all the glitches starting Monday when the return to their office. They have too many unhappy customers.

I do hope they fix your glitch when they get back in. However, there have been a lot of Mondays between November 9th and now and I have not been helped. I do hope you have a better experience.
  • Options
    To be clear (as stated in another thread), bugs are fixed during updates not as they appear. So, unless you have a device issue that can be addressed (reliable wifi, hard restart, etc.), you'll need to wait until the next update.

Customer Care was working through the holiday, but they can't necessarily "fix" your issue. They can document it and help troubleshoot, but some issues require an update.
  • Options
    Well, this particular update was released for the Android and Apple platforms in December and cleared up this issue for these customers. When can the Facebook platform expect to see the update released for it?
  • Options
    Well, this particular update was released for the Android and Apple platforms in December and cleared up this issue for these customers. When can the Facebook platform expect to see the update released for it?

Exactly! I've been waiting for 3 weeks now and there's people who have had the issue since November. So, the question would be isn't the facebook platform due for an update already? :confused:
  • Options
    I don't have an estimate on the next update for Facebook at this time.