Options

Are you joking?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    thicale wrote: »
    You are going on subtly insulting people you don't know (some people REALLY don't like to pay for things) and i am not going to tell if or how much i spent, as i won't ask you the same thing sa i really don't care.
    Happy to hear you are enjoying the game, i really hope it will last very long and have a wonderful day.

It sounds like we're in the same place, now. You came in here with an attitude, so I didn't realize how sensitive you were. Though I thought we could debate the subject you brought up, I certainly didn't mean to get anyone all upset. I apologize for that, though I will continue to have my opinions & you will continue to have yours.

Don't fret-- I'll probably be dealt with. This forum is remarkably free of trolls! Spammers now, that's a different story...

And who knows, maybe next year Glu will cap of their month of holiday events with a New Year's Eve Event that lasts for days. Who knows? They do seem to care what people think...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    *eats popcorn*;)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    You know, I'm glad you have popcorn. I wish I did, but I'm trying to undo the damage that my holiday feasting caused. This may be one reason why I wasn't nicer to poor thicale. I should probably go eat more, before I get bounced from this forum and have to re-incarnate as a spammer. Pass the popcorn.

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You know, I'm glad you have popcorn. I wish I did, but I'm trying to undo the damage that my holiday feasting caused. This may be one reason why I wasn't nicer to poor thicale. I should probably go eat more, before I get bounced from this forum and have to re-incarnate as a spammer. Pass the popcorn.

Yeah, what we need to do is get along. We're all playing the same game and there's always the choice to STOP playing the game if it got someone to the point beyond ****ed. We can't be arguing, ladies! Like I said before, it was 24 hours, that's plenty of time to get stuff done and the parties were only 3 hours. There has to be a point on that day to take a few minutes and finish a party. No excuses. You can always wait for the next event if you couldn't finish one. Plus admin said sometimes they end up putting those outfits from an event in the wardrobe to be bought.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I hope I didn't upset thicale. I know things can get heated. And We should have a motto across the page that says "You can't tell tone of voice on a forum". The game can be so frustrating at times. We are all playing in the same pond. We can't chat "In Game" but we can here. So it goes hand in hand. If you ever read me spouting wrong info, please let me know. When I was saying it could be done, I was trying to break it down for a next time. And you know, it was after I'd been playing for 4 months that I learned about earning extra stars by watching videos. It wasn't available on my phone, so I never bothered to look when I set up my iPad and Tablet games. SMDH My phone still can't view the videos, but the others can and do. I've picked up a haircut or two that way. lol.

Oh, everyone know the bad mullet hairdo? I got that in one of my 'Exclusive' Holiday Gift Boxes. I think everyone who got that Lump of Coal Gift should get a nice hairdo in it's place. That's like giving a pair of shoes that are paisley pleather and 3 sizes too small. Join me in my protest. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I hope I didn't upset thicale. I know things can get heated. And We should have a across the page that says "You can't tell tone of voice on a forum".

True, the typed word is a dicey way to discuss loaded subjects. And I should have declined to comment at all. Still, I can't for the life of me imagine how Glu could be a viable game-company while also carefully ensuring that nobody ever had to take a kindle to a party ever again. :p

I promise, I'll shut up about it now. Nothing more from me.

• Options
    Oh, oh! Except for this: I resisted the waffle earrings.

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I think everyone who got that Lump of Coal Gift should get a nice hairdo in it's place. That's like giving a pair of shoes that are paisley pleather and 3 sizes too small. Join me in my protest. lol.

You make this job much more fun with comments like these. LOLOLOL.
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    RawryRawr wrote: »
    Along with the list who just end up giving in and buy the waffle earrings <3. I'm in both, ahaha.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Incidentally, I've been stuck at level 25 for what feels like two weeks. And add me to the list that got waffle earrings.

Lawdy, Lawdy! So good to have company on the waffle list! :D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ