Options

Whatever you do! Read!!

LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
Most of us have been wanting Glu to bring back Cassio. So there happens to be a gig where you have to help Rani look for a producer to lend money for Ram Patel's new movie. Now after you speak to Rani, you'll end up doing a few things and AFTER that you have to meet a 'producer' at Restaurant Asadaux in Dubai. When you go to Dubai and enter the restaurant, you meet the brat from a few gigs ago where you had to do a special appearance for his birthday party. He ends up being the producer.

NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY!
If you want to work with Cassio again, DO NOT CHARM the kid. If you do, you won't be able to see Cassio. My mom didn't charm the kid, so whatever you do apologize to him but WHEN he asks you to kiss his pinky ring, just leave the restaurant. Avoid anything to accept him as the producer. Then you'll be able to work with Cassio.

Also, Glu decided to spruce him up a bit and change his hair color to black. It was light brown.

I'm irritated that I charmed the kid and missed my chance to meet Cassio again so I decided to help others!
:cool: :cool:
"Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Thank you!! That's super cool of you!
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    You're welcome! Please let me know if that's exactly how it goes. I just went by how it worked with my mom. So most of it was just off the top of my head.
  • Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    You're welcome! Please let me know if that's exactly how it goes. I just went by how it worked with my mom. So most of it was just off the top of my head.

Awesome of you to give us the heads up. Kiss his pinky ring...pffffft....not unless I'm an extra on The Godfather and He's Marlon Brando. Young Brando, though. But I'm definitely going to go for Cassio. I will remain faithful to my marriage though...teeheehee
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Oh, great. Now I lost my chance to see Cassio again :(
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Oh, great. Now I lost my chance to see Cassio again :(

Awh, you charmed him?
  • Options
    Yes. Well, maybe there's another way to see him?
  • Options

I finished all the quests and no. Maybe in the near future. I'm still hoping they decide to make him dateable/husband.
  • Options
    OMG, please! Just like Dirk lol but seriously, that's so unfair wait for too long to see this man again and now... I can't. If they put on warning, or something like that, telling us that Cassio is involved on the gig. Bleh :(
  • Options
    OMG, please! Just like Dirk lol but seriously, that's so unfair wait for too long to see this man again and now... I can't. If they put on warning, or something like that, telling us that Cassio is involved on the gig. Bleh :(

Yeah, or giving us another alternative, if we mess up the first time.
  • Options
    Yeah, or giving us another alternative, if we mess up the first time.

Give me a Brad Pitt look-alike and you have yourself a happy player!
  • Options

That stinks! I hope LG is right and they'll make him dateBle/hubby material. At least he has a job of his own *lol*
  • Options
    Jjewells wrote: »
    That stinks! I hope LG is right and they'll make him dateBle/hubby material. At least he has a job of his own *lol*

Lmao just know that EVERY girl will end up going out with him. The most dated guy ever.
  • Options
    Lmao just know that EVERY girl will end up going out with him. The most dated guy ever.

Whoa, whoa! I CALL DIBS! Just putting that disclaimer out there for anyone getting any funny ideas, lol! Or how about a Johnny Depp looking one? I call DIBS on him, too. Yeah, yeah...call me greedy, but you'd do it too, lmao!
  • Options
    Whoa, whoa! I CALL DIBS! Just putting that disclaimer out there for anyone getting any funny ideas, lol! Or how about a Johnny Depp looking one? I call DIBS on him, too. Yeah, yeah...call me greedy, but you'd do it too, lmao!

Lol id date Cassio in a heartbeat. I did have a fling with him when I first met him. Got me wanting more! Haha!
  • Options
    Lol id date Cassio in a heartbeat. I did have a fling with him when I first met him. Got me wanting more! Haha!

I'll admit that Cassio is no slouch either...but hunnie...add Brad & Johnny to the mix and you have a flinging frick frack, lol!

We need an Anjelina, Scarlette and Jessica for the guys. Guess we have to be fair.
  • Options
    I'll admit that Cassio is no slouch either...but hunnie...add Brad & Johnny to the mix and you have a flinging frick frack, lol!

We need an Anjelina, Scarlette and Jessica for the guys. Guess we have to be fair.

Lmao that's not happening!
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    While we're in the subject, I'd like an Ian Somerhalder doppelgänger in the game please, thanks !
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    kriszellekriszelle Registered Users 46 Posts
    Most of us have been wanting Glu to bring back Cassio. So there happens to be a gig where you have to help Rani look for a producer to lend money for Ram Patel's new movie. Now after you speak to Rani, you'll end up doing a few things and AFTER that you have to meet a 'producer' at Restaurant Asadaux in Dubai. When you go to Dubai and enter the restaurant, you meet the brat from a few gigs ago where you had to do a special appearance for his birthday party. He ends up being the producer.

NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY!
    If you want to work with Cassio again, DO NOT CHARM the kid. If you do, you won't be able to see Cassio. My mom didn't charm the kid, so whatever you do apologize to him but WHEN he asks you to kiss his pinky ring, just leave the restaurant. Avoid anything to accept him as the producer. Then you'll be able to work with Cassio.

Also, Glu decided to spruce him up a bit and change his hair color to black. It was light brown.

I'm irritated that I charmed the kid and missed my chance to meet Cassio again so I decided to help others!

Why is it I still never meet that Cassio? Is this just today (january 9) or yesterday? Different time zones.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you so much for this. I haven't gotten to that part yet, just paid 5Stars to charm the guy who wanted Crystal in the film. That was ok right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much for this. I haven't gotten to that part yet, just paid 5Stars to charm the guy who wanted Crystal in the film. That was ok right?

Yeah, that's good. You're not close to meeting him just yet.
  • Options
    kriszelle wrote: »
    Why is it I still never meet that Cassio? Is this just today (january 9) or yesterday? Different time zones.

It doesn't matter the date, honey. It's just the gigs from Rani and Ram. Do those gigs carefully and keep in mind what you just read on this thread, you'll meet him.
  • Options
    Panda69xPanda69x Registered Users 60 Posts
    Ok awesome! I just followed your advice Leyshla and did exactly what you said, apologize, don't kiss that spoiled kids' ring (Gross) and then leave quietly and now Simon has called me to say that I can meet Cassio tonight at the club in Florence! Thank you so much for the heads up :D I'm excited to see Cassio's new look Lol
  • Options
    Can someone post a screen with Cassio's new look?
  • Options
    Panda69x wrote: »
    Ok awesome! I just followed your advice Leyshla and did exactly what you said, apologize, don't kiss that spoiled kids' ring (Gross) and then leave quietly and now Simon has called me to say that I can meet Cassio tonight at the club in Florence! Thank you so much for the heads up :D I'm excited to see Cassio's new look Lol

Lucky!! Lol I'm glad I got to help others.
  • Options
    The NEW and improved Cassio! Lol

image-1.jpg
  • Options
    The NEW and improved Cassio! Lol

image-1.jpg

Whoa, what? Lmao! My mom had black haired Cassio.
  • Options
    Really?! How funny, maybe she's playing on Android? I'm playing on an iPhone 5. Anyway, I just thought it was cool to see Cassio again, I didn't even remember how he looked the last time I saw him.
  • Options
    Really?! How funny, maybe she's playing on Android? I'm playing on an iPhone 5. Anyway, I just thought it was cool to see Cassio again, I didn't even remember how he looked the last time I saw him.

No, she has an iPad. I do miss THIS Cassio. The black haired one was just weird. I wasn't used to the new look.
  • Options
    Weird! I couldn't even imagine Cassio with black hair. The power of suggestion made me think that his look was 'Updated' somehow lol I have a friend who plays on Android and a lot of random stuff like this is different, guess the same is true for IPAD users. It would be funny if everyone on different devices posted all of Cassio's varying looks to contrast and compare lol
  • Options
    Weird! I couldn't even imagine Cassio with black hair. The power of suggestion made me think that his look was 'Updated' somehow lol I have a friend who plays on Android and a lot of random stuff like this is different, guess the same is true for IPAD users. It would be funny if everyone on different devices posted all of Cassio's varying looks to contrast and compare lol

That's what I'm hoping someone does. I'm not crazy, it was black lol