Options

Married life...

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
So I just got married, finally! Haha. The wedding was ridiculous tho, I paid all that money and it was like a second long.. Ugh.

Anyway, now that I'm married do I still have to do dates and that all the time? If I don't will my husband wanna divorce me?

Thanks!
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations Thatssoalex. And my condolences. lol. Now that you're married, they are with you in all your homes. Just there. Sometimes they say loving things to you (my ipad hubby does, so I like that, but on my android game he just says what he says as a friend when you walk up to him in a club. You know...the "Hi..phrase here" with a drop down to say hello give a gift, etc. That hubby I can do without.

Now that you're married, they get really icky if you decline when they call for a date saying "I missed you. Let's go out" . And that call comes every day. And, it doesn't matter if you have a minute and ask them out by yourself. Because no sooner does the voluntary date ends, then the Effer calls you with the same "I missed you....Let's hang out"

And it happens every day. I missed one date during the Christmas events, one date missed since daily dates from August on. One date missed and I get divorced. So, if you end up with one that says nice things, keep him. Otherwise, go ahead and get dumped. My divorced game hasn't been pestered for a date in a whole week. I'm loving it, and that bank account has jumped from all the dates I didn't have to pay for.

But, congratulations. Where are you registerred? May you have a long and happy life with or without him.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^Lmao 'the Effer'!
    True, they call you for dates all the time!! Gimme a break I'm the money maker in the relationship.
    Plus I think I will divorce him soon because he is a D-lister and I want to unlock the Calabasas neighborhood after I read the topics on here (you do that by dating/marrying an A-lister), I found one that is not so fugly. My current husband looks much better though (Mitchell Murphy) and he was the one Kim hooked me up with...
    So now I spent so much money on dates, wedding, etc., only to divorce him and go through another wedding...:mad:
    Maybe I'll stay single for a while just to cash in!!
    I wonder if they will let us have kids in the future, that'd be interesting lol.
    PS: Click on him at any of your houses to get some cash/energy/etc. daily.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    How many fans do you lose if you get divorced? I spent so much money on that wedding! :p
    He's an A Lister I think. Carson someone or other. He's a make up artist :p I did all the dating and I once ON a date with him and he called me with the whole 'I missed you' thing and I was like 'we are on a date right now!' It was ridiculous.
    I think I've just got bored cos I'm waiting for a new update. Once that comes maybe I'll get divorced :p
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I was number 1 after I divorced mine I went to number 5. But quickly was back with all of my max fans the next day. Mine was an A-lister but he was number 187 and I found someone who is number 3...LOL
  • Options
    MsReannaMsReanna Registered Users 60 Posts
    I hate being married. My hubby is A-list (allegedly) but all he does is stand around the house and calls every single day for a date... Glu, please make my hubby more busy and ambitious. Lol.
    GC: MsReanna
    Kkh Name: Annabella.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OH, and if he said "I miss you........lets go out" instead of I missED you, lets go out it wouldn't be so annoying right off the bat. I missed you insinuates we said no the last time, or made it impossible for them to be with them. I miss you is so much nicer. When he says I missed you, when I know darn well I went out yesterday when he called ticks me off. I missed you, is just passive aggressive. They bring practically nothing to table, at least be sweet to me!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BriaBria Registered Users 132 Posts
    I'm the girl - you're supposed to be giving ME the attention, pampering me, not the other way around! Lol.
    • GC ID: bria-maria
    • KKH: Bria
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    LOL... the I "Missed" You daily call from Dork Diamonds drove me nuts!!! How did you miss me? Like on the way home from the supermarket you fool!? ITA.. "I Miss You" makes so much more sense.

I just divorced Dirk last week. He only ever said nice things, but it was super boring! I stood him up for plenty of dates & he never said anything, but called EVERYDAY to go out... the guys should pay sometimes! No matter how many dates we went on... we never got higher than #41... lame! So now I'm single (still love my ring though lol :)) but now I have almost no contacts to date.

I was with Dirk since the beginning & being a dummy hit "network" instead of flirt on every guy! Now there are only a few guys I can date who aren't super fugly! They should all become dateable, once you breakup or divorce. There are a few I would love to date.. that model Wyatt Wood for starters (after I gifted him new clothes & shoes of course! lol)

At least if we remarry... the venue, dress, cake, etc can be used again! :D
  • Options
    PS. to answer the original questions... I lost 2M fans when the divorce was announced. BUT, just a few gigs later.. I was back at max fans 312.5M... plus I earned 5 K Stars for "getting into the Top Ten"... I was only Out of the top ten for a few hours!

I was thinking of throwing some ****ty parties & doing some 1 star gigs to get out of the Top 10 repeatedly! Especially if I win 5 K Stars every time I get back in :)

Yes, your husband will be in EVERY home you own.

You can tap him ONCE every 24 hrs for some minimal cash & energy.

Meh.... pets are way better!!!
    I can tap my cat & dogs every 4 HOURS for the same! :)
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Just got divorced and I lost 1,955,136 fans to be exact! Lmao
    He also said: "I knew this marriage was a bad idea"...what the hell!! How rude, and then he said: "you'll hear from my lawyer"
    At least the moocher is outta my house. Now...onto an A-lister xDD
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Ll
    Wish wrote: »
    LOL... the I "Missed" You daily call from Dork Diamonds drove me nuts!!! How did you miss me? Like on the way home from the supermarket you fool!? ITA.. "I Miss You" makes so much more sense.

I just divorced Dirk last week. He only ever said nice things, but it was super boring! I stood him up for plenty of dates & he never said anything, but called EVERYDAY to go out... the guys should pay sometimes! No matter how many dates we went on... we never got higher than #41... lame! So now I'm single (still love my ring though lol :)) but now I have almost no contacts to date.

I was with Dirk since the beginning & being a dummy hit "network" instead of flirt on every guy! Now there are only a few guys I can date who aren't super fugly! They should all become dateable, once you breakup or divorce. There are a few I would love to date.. that model Wyatt Wood for starters (after I gifted him new clothes & shoes of course! lol)

At least if we remarry... the venue, dress, cake, etc can be used again! :D

So when a guy proposed you do get a ring? I was wondering about that!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I think there are five rings to collect. I'm still testing this out. Haven't been able to play for so long *Sob*

Marriage is so screwed up on this game. I understand why it is the way it is (to make it challenging) but it is ridiculous the stuff you have to go through to get married and when you are it's just agro -.-
  • Options
    Thanks for all the replies! I was just doing a task with Crystal (after honeymooning) and I wrnt outside got a call from Maria about my break up and I was like, what?! I haven't gotten divorced and I guess it was a game glitch because the next minute she's calling me again about a task getting a suite named after us at that hotel in Vegas :p
    I'll see how long it lasts, hahaha. I was quite happy being single.
    What's bugging me now is I just CANT catch up with Willow freaking Pape!!! She's like 30million fans in front and its driving me insane! Hahaha
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    a little off topic/sleazy but are you able to date someone who is already dating someone else?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    a little off topic/sleazy but are you able to date someone who is already dating someone else?

If you mean like among GC friends, then yes. They won't know you're dating them. I happen to be dating a GC friend and he doesn't know. lol
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Eselletea... yes you'll get a ring when he proposes... it'll apear in your accessories closet are for free! (that's all you'll get from him ever though lol :D)