Options

calabasas

how do u unlock the houses after the mansion at calabasas? just wonderin...am on level 28 and no missions to unlock it...
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    You can't unlock it unless you're married and your spouse lives there. Its just a place for your hunb to stay in.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    SofiannasMommy88SofiannasMommy88 Registered Users 5 Posts
    but in my game i am married....do u know which celebrity person lives there to unlock it?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    but in my game i am married....do u know which celebrity person lives there to unlock it?

It might be that your spouse has to be an A-lister in order to live there, thought I'd heard that detail. What level is your spouse?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Yeah, my husband is an A-lister, and he lives there. I didn't know it has levels to it. Hm.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Yeah, my husband is an A-lister, and he lives there. I didn't know it has levels to it. Hm.

Yes, EVeRyTHiNg in this game is meant to make you strive to the upper echelons of society... ;)

My girlfriend is an A-lister; we're not married but she gave me the keys to the place. It's about status, people!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    All 3 Games were married to A listers, and the little place off the house in Calabasas, had the little heart on the gate lit up, and I could go in, then one game got divorced, and Bam - Love Nest locked up. But that game is saving money because I'm not dating my spouse everyday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    //Rainbow// The more you know! :D
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    //Rainbow// The more you know! :D

Oh jeez, can you imagine the ridiculous PSAs you could make for people playing this game?

I used to love those. When my sister and I were little and used to share the same room, we'd lie in bed in the dark, making up more & more ridiculous PSAs to make each other laugh.

• Options
    SofiannasMommy88SofiannasMommy88 Registered Users 5 Posts
    thank u so much for answerin my question
  • Options
    Correction, my ex-hubby. Heh, things happen. ^^;
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Correction, my ex-hubby. Heh, things happen. ^^;

So... LeyshlaGisel set you up with a new hottie, then? Have to remember she's the one to see...

• Options
    Fortunately, yes! He wasn't my first choice anyways. So no harm done. Well, except my fan base.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Fortunately, yes! He wasn't my first choice anyways. So no harm done. Well, except my fan base.

Do you know roughly how many fans you lost?

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    So... LeyshlaGisel set you up with a new hottie, then? Have to remember she's the one to see...

Haha, I did notice one of those 'men' I told her about was actually a woman with a man character. Hope she doesn't mind.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    About two million. I can bounce that up easily. A couple of parties in NYC should do it.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Haha, I did notice one of those 'men' I told her about was actually a woman with a man character. Hope she doesn't mind.

How could anyone mind more friends? (Or more romance?) I think there are a number of us women animating male characters...
    I bet Mauve will have fun as long as it's a hottie!

• Options
    How could anyone mind more friends? (Or more romance?) I think there are a number of us women animating male characters...
    I bet Mauve will have fun as long as it's a hottie!

Yeah, I'm not letting the husband I have go. I gave her three choices in men. I'm looking for more on my GC friends. If you need one, I got you! ;) What do you have? NPC or friend?
  • Options
    About two million. I can bounce that up easily. A couple of parties in NYC should do it.

Alright, that's not too terrible. I like my girlfriend a lot, but change is always fun. If we're not even married, I wouldn't get hit too hard. Thanks!

• Options
    Oh that doesn't matter. It's not like a hole bunch of men play this game anyways. It's no biggie!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not letting the husband I have go. I gave her three choices in men. I'm looking for more on my GC friends. If you need one, I got you! ;) What do you have? NPC or friend?

I have an NPC chick. I'd be looking for a guy. I'm curious about your three choices... Is one of them married to Jjewells? If you have a second, please send me the guys, too!

• Options
    I have an NPC chick. I'd be looking for a guy. I'm curious about your three choices... Is one of them married to Jjewells? If you have a second, please send me the guys, too!

Nope. Can you send me a message? Ill tell you them.
  • Options
    Nope. Can you send me a message? Ill tell you them.

It's sent!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love my GC hubby. (Played by a woman?) he sent me a bunch of screenshots of our 'informal wedding' heavy decorations, he was in ripped jeans, but I'm happy. I got one that says lovely things everywhere we go. They love me, we're soul mates, OMG, makes up for every nasty thing a date says,

My other married game just gets the regular greeting. Of course with the option to give them a gift or say Hi. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts
    I love my GC hubby. (Played by a woman?) he sent me a bunch of screenshots of our 'informal wedding' heavy decorations, he was in ripped jeans, but I'm happy. I got one that says lovely things everywhere we go. They love me, we're soul mates, OMG, makes up for every nasty thing a date says,

My other married game just gets the regular greeting. Of course with the option to give them a gift or say Hi. lol.

My hubby is not a GC player. He's kind of cute but there's something that makes me wondering if I should find someone else..
    Please girls find me someone awesome and unforgettable!!!! Lol
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I just got married in KKH. He's not a GC friend but cute enough and says sweet things to me. And he's an A lister so always a plus :) if I had a cute A lister GC friend though...hmm...lol
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    My hubby is not a GC player. He's kind of cute but there's something that makes me wondering if I should find someone else..
    Please girls find me someone awesome and unforgettable!!!! Lol

What is it about your hubby that has you on the make? Unfortunate birthmark?

• Options
    What is it about your hubby that has you on the make? Unfortunate birthmark?

He seems ****y sometimes.... ;) don't take me for granted mr.
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    He seems ****y sometimes.... ;) don't take me for granted mr.

The Word was C O C K Y. Nothing to block lol
    GC - C1ar0u
  • Options
    The Word was C O C K Y. Nothing to block lol

Well, it is KINDA an interesting word, especially all in caps like that! A little bit attention-grabbing...
    (Sorry, I'll be good now...)

LeyshlaGisel might be able to help you. Maybe pm her if you're seriously on the market.

• Options
    Well, it is KINDA an interesting word, especially all in caps like that! A little bit attention-grabbing...
    (Sorry, I'll be good now...)

LeyshlaGisel might be able to help you. Maybe pm her if you're seriously on the market.

At first it wasn't in caps ;)
    GC - C1ar0u