Options

Where's Napa Valley?

RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
The game says I can fly to Napa Valley from LAX and JFK, but I don't see this location. No new location at all. Does anybody have the same problem? What am I supposed to do?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can only get there from LAX and the NY Airport. JFK.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ohhh I know. But I can't find this location. RZUHxlK-NZ4.jpg
    This is all I see.
  • Options
    orcelinaorcelina Registered Users 16 Posts
    i can't see it either. are you playing on facebook? i am.
  • Options
    You have to either go to LAX or go to NYC. When you are either at the counter or in your plane, you choose napa from either of those two airports.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lol, it's not there. i see the same options she posted above. no napa at JFK or LAX. playing on facebook on laptop, not phone app
  • Options
    smurfysmurfy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing for me.. I've been searching like crazy, wasting money even trying different locations to get there and it's missing from my fb game.
  • Options
    sounds like something didn't update properly on facebook. well at least 'complete misty's secret photo shoot at popglam' is finally off my screen, lol it had been stuck on there for weeks, i was never able to even access that job.
  • Options
    If you go to the airport either LAX or NYC. It should be on your dropdown. I'm having trouble with a photo upload. Did it say you had to be level 7 or something?

Ok, went in and read more it says you must be a Level 7. So, if you're new and not level 7 yet, I'm afraid you're not going to get the option. What level do we start out in?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yep, I'm playing on fb too. I think they just haven't added it yet.

P.S. I got a K-star when I finished my date. 1 date = 1 K-star. Does it mean I gotta buy the private jet to fly to Napa Valley? I hope it doesn't and these K-stars are Valentine's day little gifts.
  • Options
    no. You needen't buy the jet. You must be level 7 according to the event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jxxijxxi Registered Users 1 Posts
    okay I am level 22 and do not see Napa Valley as an option either >.<
  • Options
    Good. But... we all can't find this location (seems like this one doesn't exist). So we can't get there from both LAX and JFK.
  • Options
    I'm a level 15 and don't see the event.
  • Options
    krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I don't think they are talking about our levels in game but in a couple, since I was at max points with my husband and now I have to reach 6000 points/hearts to level up my relationship.
    Well, El Canario is my favorite place in the world right now hahaha
  • Options
    Btw, we should collect 400 hearts while on dates. How can we know how many hearts we already have?
  • Options
    tarajeantarajean Registered Users 3 Posts
    I don't have the option either! Can someone help fix this??
  • Options
    tarajeantarajean Registered Users 3 Posts
    doing the same thng to me. Game seems to have a lot of glitches. Done a ton of surveys without getting the rewards and now this, about to delete.
  • Options
    What platform / device are you playing on?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm playing on Facebook.
  • Options
    It really is glitchy.. one mission I had said that I only had 3 hours to finish it, but it didn't start for 4 hours lol so I lost out on the last special item.. I kinda feel like I'm being set up to spend more money on the game rather then getting to complete missions without paying, well I'd love to spend k cash on things like clothing items and houses, but instead I have to spend it on energy to finish the missions in time or to skip ahead so that I can actually play a mission. Kinda feel like I'm being scammed, and yet I love playing this game. I just want to be able to play the missions before they run out of time. I'm playing on facebook from my laptop. I spend a lot of money on the game to begin with, I'd just like to be able to actually continue to play.
  • Options
    i'm almost level 21. i saw the whole "go to napa with your friends" spiel my 'husband' said, so i would assume it would available to me. it says i have 10 days to get to napa so hopefully it'll show up at some point so i can go. no biggie if not, just kinda annoying that i seem to have problems with these weekend promo quests.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Rhiannon wrote: »
    Btw, we should collect 400 hearts while on dates. How can we know how many hearts we already have?

You collect the hearts required by completing actions on dates. The goal "A Lovely Gift!" Has a counter on it. As you collect hearts it will show how many you have :3 Shown Below
    296nlfd.png

As for the option to go to Napa from either LAX or JFK you have to be on Level 7 + in the game not in relationship. Plus I think you need to have a love interest in your contacts (Someone in your contacts with a heart beside their name) as they call you to give you the goals.

My game seems a bit glitchy too tbh. Everytime I travel or exit somewhere the Loading page appears :/ Might have been implemented on purpose for hacking/energy cheating reasons but it's ruddy annoying xD Plus the megaphone icon has vanished from my game. Closed it and relaunched it a few times now and nothing :/ But the hearts I am collecting are still counting :3
  • Options
    One of my androids didn't have a love interest and it picked the first NPC male contact I had that I had with a heart. so if you don't have a love interest at least in my case they just said here take him.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    One of my androids didn't have a love interest and it picked the first NPC male contact I had that I had with a heart. so if you don't have a love interest at least in my case they just said here take him.

This is what I meant by "Love interest". I'm currently not dating anyone either :3 As long as you have someone in your contacts with a Heart beside their name you should get the call. If you don't then get out there, flaunt your stuff, use your best chat-up lines and flirt with a random guy or gal in a bar (Classy)... or just choose a friend xD Whatever floats your boat :p
  • Options
    Thanks for answering!
    I finished 2 dates, but I have no counter. I don't date the one who called me. Should I?
  • Options
    Yes, Date the one who calls you. That's the one that counts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Rhiannon wrote: »
    Thanks for answering!
    I finished 2 dates, but I have no counter. I don't date the one who called me. Should I?

The counter will only show if you open the goal in the goal panel at the bottom right of the page :o
  • Options
    krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm playing on facebook too, there's no Napa neither counter for the stars =/
  • Options
    ginaamariieginaamariie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yes, Date the one who calls you. That's the one that counts.

That's actually false, I just finished a date with the one who called me and I didn't get any heart from it. :confused:

I'm glad my counter isn't the only one that's not working and Nappa Valley isn't showing up either :(:( This is like the same thing that happened last weekend with Misty's event. I tried going Downtown to start the goal and it didn't show up or anything. That event stayed on my goals check-list for a week.
  • Options
    The counter will only show if you open the goal in the goal panel at the bottom right of the page :o

Yeah I know. I'm not that stupid. :P
    So, I finished 2 dates with one person I like and 1 date with the person who did call me and... nothing happened.
    Ok, KKH, I'll be waiting. :/
    ?i=20150207b0338adc010f35b0561ed4ea9c9aa3fa.jpg