Options

I love you, Glu.

LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
This happens after you finish being a celebrity bartender and winning the bar-tending competition. You get a call from Simon to work for a campaign about anti-fur and he asks you to participate in a ball and you can choose to bring someone along with you.

One option is go by yourself.
Second option is CASSIO!
Third option is Kim.

First you do a photo shoot, Not Fur Me. Then he calls you! That's how far I gotten, but ladies, he's showing up more which is awesome. ;)

So thank you, Glu for adding Cassio more into this game. Now make him date-able!

EDIT: Oh my goodness, he insulted Willow. Can he be any more amazing?! :o

During the ball.
c0ea94f4-f7ec-4412-a84f-12c1c0ff264a_zps3cb0f7c0.png
(excuse my character's derpy looking eye) XD
:cool: :cool:
"Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Thank you for being hysterically funny. Too bad there isn't a standup comedy option.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    Ever since I first met Cassio, it was love at first sight. No one seems to be excited about him as much as I am. :D
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    You do the Comeback thing before or after this show up?
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    You do the Comeback thing before or after this show up?

After, my dear. I saw your other thread. Not receiving quests. That's a bummer! You're missing awesome gigs!
  • Options
    Exactly! I just receive the call from my hub asking me for a date in Napa Valley. And the gig about the game. I'm so ****ed.
  • Options
    Exactly! I just receive the call from my hub asking me for a date in Napa Valley. And the gig about the game. I'm so ****ed.

It's that should be the start of the upcoming gigs. If your husband called you for a date, does that mean you haven't completed the event yet? For the tiara? and
  • Options
    Yesterday I completed the event and received a hairstyle with a tiara. That's it. No more gigs. Then I choose the Love Guru option and move to E list, receiving a call from Simon about the game project. I finished the gig and now i'm totally bored.
  • Options
    Yesterday I completed the event and received a hairstyle with a tiara. That's it. No more gigs. Then I choose the Love Guru option and move to E list, receiving a call from Simon about the game project. I finished the gig and now i'm totally bored.

Hmm, strange. What do you play on?
  • Options
    I'm playing on Android, in my tablet. These glitches never happened to me. Well, guess I'll wait, who knows the rest of the gigs show up later? Thanks for your attention, btw!
  • Options
    I'm playing on Android, in my tablet. These glitches never happened to me. Well, guess I'll wait, who knows the rest of the gigs show up later? Thanks for your attention, btw!

You're welcome. I try to help when mods or admin isn't here. Or just to chat it up. :)
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Bah. When going to visit whatever her name was about the Sticky Games thing I accidentally tapped "I don't think so!" About doing the voiceover... and then my only option was to quietly leave. Simon is trying to fix this mess I made for myself. Oops but actually since I've been playing this game so long I'm happy about the comeback option and I like to try new risks bc you never know how it'll go. Especially since before I sat at #1 for months on end. Definitely puts more fun into the game!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Bah. When going to visit whatever her name was about the Sticky Games thing I accidentally tapped "I don't think so!" About doing the voiceover... and then my only option was to quietly leave. Simon is trying to fix this mess I made for myself. Oops but actually since I've been playing this game so long I'm happy about the comeback option and I like to try new risks bc you never know how it'll go. Especially since before I sat at #1 for months on end. Definitely puts more fun into the game!

My mom did the same thing. I'm enjoying it as well. I still got a way to go but I'm coming up on rank A soon.
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I knew I should have picked Cassio! The options were going alone, with Cassio or with Kim. I chose Kim. Ugh how silly of me :(
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    I knew I should have picked Cassio! The options were going alone, with Cassio or with Kim. I chose Kim. Ugh how silly of me :(

Haha, why didn't you choose him?
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I wasn't thinking. I must have thought he was someone else. I've been kicking myself since I saw this thread haha
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    I wasn't thinking. I must have thought he was someone else. I've been kicking myself since I saw this thread haha

Awh, so sorry to hear that! I've only met him once and that was when you first meet him. I missed the chance to meet him again during the Ram Patel movie, but here he was again. I can't tell you how super sweet he was! Really being romantic. :p
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is no right or wrong in the game. If the game hurts people they'll stop playing. Glu wants us to play.

And Romantic doesn't hit on another woman after he's asked you to throw it all away and join him then slither out. lol. He'll always break your heart. Sigh
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oooh I don't know if it's because I'm back on the E List but when Simon calls for the regular gigs (in between quest times) instead of having 4 different options of gigs to do, there is now only one option. I just realized this. I wasn't paying attention and kept thinking I was tapping the "next" bubble but it was actually the "keep looking" bubble. I was wondering why it kept closing on me. Is it because I'm back on the E List? I miss my options!

• Options
    My mom did the same thing. I'm enjoying it as well. I still got a way to go but I'm coming up on rank A soon.

I've been using energy for dates right now for K Stars and threw a party for fans. I died a little inside when I got only 700 fans for my party! I forgot what it was like on the bottom.

• Options
    I've been using energy for dates right now for K Stars and threw a party for fans. I died a little inside when I got only 700 fans for my party! I forgot what it was like on the bottom.

Wait what? You get k-stars after throwing parties? Is it consistent? I thought this happened once in a while.
  • Options
    Wait what? You get k-stars after throwing parties? Is it consistent? I thought this happened once in a while.

No no no no. Dates for K Stars right now. Parties for fans. ;)

• Options
    No no no no. Dates for K Stars right now. Parties for fans. ;)

Well whoops! Why thank you for clearing it up. I am too lazy to get fans by partying.
  • Options
    Well whoops! Why thank you for clearing it up I am too lazy to get fans by partying.

I'll throw a 3 hr party if I have time between gigs or energy to waste. You at least make some money, fans and experience off othem. I'm playing around a little more now being back on the E List making it more fun. No rush. Doing dates for the Stars when I can get the 1 or 2 hr ones. Couples rank is flying up! Hopefully my A Lister husband won't leave me since I've hit rock bottom. But he mooches anyways and I'm sure with all these lavish homes for him to stand in (uhh why do I buy furniture??) He'll stick around and give me my measly $60 a day allowance.

• Options
    I'll throw a 3 hr party if I have time between gigs or energy to waste. You at least make some money, fans and experience off othem. I'm playing around a little more now being back on the E List making it more fun. No rush. Doing dates for the Stars when I can get the 1 or 2 hr ones. Couples rank is flying up! Hopefully my A Lister husband won't leave me since I've hit rock bottom. But he mooches anyways and I'm sure with all these lavish homes for him to stand in (uhh why do I buy furniture??) He'll stick around and give me my measly $60 a day allowance.

I do need those fans but I'm more into a story-line. It'll be once in a while when I decide to throw a party or do a gig. I'm really lucky my husband is a friend, so he's taking care of himself. It's so funny because his Game Center profile picture is his KKH character and his wife. Don't know if it's an NPC or a friend but boy do I always tell myself she doesn't know her husband is a cheater, haha.
  • Options
    I do need those fans but I'm more into a story-line. It'll be once in a while when I decide to throw a party or do a gig. I'm really lucky my husband is a friend, so he's taking care of himself. It's so funny because his Game Center profile picture is his KKH character and his wife. Don't know if it's an NPC or a friend but boy do I always tell myself she doesn't know her husband is a cheater, haha.

I've only really thrown parties when it was for Event Stars bc I was always max fans but now being back at the bottom I figure it'd help get me there quicker! Plus the 24 hr wait between gigs kills me.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    that's great about the parties. I've been doing Simon's stuff, but hey, party. Party.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've only really thrown parties when it was for Event Stars bc I was always max fans but now being back at the bottom I figure it'd help get me there quicker! Plus the 24 hr wait between gigs kills me.

Yeah, for me, parties are strictly for weekend events when it's necessary. I'm glad I don't have to wait for those 24 hr, it's literally torture. I'm actually nervous to know how low I went down on the ranks since I stopped playing this afternoon. You have to constantly keep ranking up. I literally saw the rank go down with my own eyes like two or three times, made me get frustrated. Sometimes I do regret the comeback but I mean, a free dress and why not get it over with quickly?
  • Options
    ToxicUnicornsToxicUnicorns Registered Users 25 Posts

I'm having the same issue. Playing on an iPhone btw.
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue. Playing on an iPhone btw.

That's so unfair, right? I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue, but I'm so ****ed about that in the same away. Now we have to wait and see what happens, I guess.
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    The topic is "I love you, Glu," so I don't think I'm derailing just to say thanks for the Valentines in the game. I like tapping the decorations to get additional money, fame icons, and energy. :)