Options

In case you didn't know... VDAY

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I had a few parties but I didn't get any cupcakes ._.
    Is this happening to someone else?* Btw, I'm an Android player*
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Did you invite only NPC or do you have real people playing in your friend list. In order to get cupcakes, I believe it has to be real people games. If you're not playing with others, first off, go to google+ and add my two games listed in my signature. the gmail ones. Next go over to the Friends and Gifting Section here, and get yourself hooked up with some real players. Good Luck, and I mean it......add me. :)

If you only have NPC contacts, then you better get really romantic and just date. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Yeah I'm not sure why I am getting two cupcakes a person. I only have those stockings. Nothing else VDay related. I'm using real friends. Idk! I just can't afford all the dating so I'm probably gonna be able to get the locket and just stop there...
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    RicecakesRicecakes Registered Users 5 Posts
    Did you invite only NPC or do you have real people playing in your friend list. In order to get cupcakes, I believe it has to be real people games. If you're not playing with others, first off, go to google+ and ad byd my two games listed in my signature. the gmail ones. Next go over to the Friends and Gifting Section here, and get yourself hooked up with some real players. Good Luck, and I mean it......add me. :)

If you only have NPC contacts, then you better get really romantic and just date. ;)

I only have NPC contacts and am getting 2 cupcakes per, small talk tapped, person at parties. I am doing the comeback and can do 3 parties, per full energy, with a bit of tapping an hour 21 cupcakes. The Valentine's dress is 250 cupcakes by the way....
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Ricecakes wrote: »
    I only have NPC contacts and am getting 2 cupcakes per, small talk tapped, person at parties. I am doing the comeback and can do 3 parties, per full energy, with a bit of tapping an hour 21 cupcakes. The Valentine's dress is 250 cupcakes by the way....

Thanks for letting me know how many cupcakes the dress was. It's taking me forever just to get 90 towards the locket. Although I haven't worked as hard on this event as others.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...