Options

The Reward at the End of Valentine's Cassio Questline?

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Okay, so I'm asking for a spoiler here. Don't hate me, people!

WARNING: there IS a spoiler a few posts down! Maybe stop reading here!!!

The iPod Touch for my male game has bogged down again, and I'm having a miserable time just moving around in order to collect energy to complete the Lif event with Cassio. Is there a clothing reward at the end of this questline? Is it worth my current misery?

I know there aren't a ton of "guys" here, but if anyone could describe or post pictures of any reward, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks!
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Hey, I'm currently still on this line of quests. I'm just waiting for an appearance at Chateau Nuit but I'll definitely give you an update about what went down when I finish it - if no one else does before me:) that's a shame about your iPod touch :/
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Is this strictly about male characters?

In any case I assume it applies to women, when I completed all the quests, there was nothing given.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Alright, that helps!

Thanks-- now I know how crazy I really need to go about this! Since I'm staying out of the way while you seduce Cassio anyway, LeyshlaGisel, i haven't been trying to flirt with him myself. The whole thing just became very low-pressure.

Now I can make this questline only about adding cupcakes to my total, if it's convenient.

Thanks to reubenn for your reply, too!

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Alright, that helps!

Thanks-- now I know how crazy I really need to go about this! Since I'm staying out of the way while you seduce Cassio anyway, LeyshlaGisel, i haven't been trying to flirt with him myself. The whole thing just became very low-pressure.

Now I can make this questline only about adding cupcakes to my total, if it's convenient.

Thanks to reubenn for your reply, too!

I got eyes everywhere! Lol I even showed up at Lif when my mom was doing that quest with Cassio. Lurking, I be.:cool:
  • Options
    Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    And a new photobooth background. Not sure if we must get a 5-star rating for that, I got it with a 5 star.
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Do you get the cupcakes for completing the quests with Cassio?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've been receiving cupcakes after my quests with Cassio.....even when he didn't speak to me. But I saw others post that he didn't speak to them either, so I'm not worried. I friendzoned him anyway after he hit on Rani. I ran off and got married. I Showed Him. heh heh. I sent him a wedding picture. Maybe that's why he's cool. Plus....my hubby is standing right between us, so Pretty Boy C probably doesn't want to have his face put back together. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha koko, same for me! He doesn't want to speak since my hubby is there. :p
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I received 30+9 bonus cupcakes for a Lif event with Cassio;)
  • Options

Very cool thanks for the info!

I'm honestly probably gonna get the shoes and try not to worry about too much else. If I get them awesome but if not oh well. My girl got the heart tights in a gift box so that's awesome. I'm just tired of dating lol
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Very cool thanks for the info!

I'm honestly probably gonna get the shoes and try not to worry about too much else. If I get them awesome but if not oh well. My girl got the heart tights in a gift box so that's awesome. I'm just tired of dating lol
    So tired of dating, I know, right? lol. Sounds funny, but it's true. I was fairly psyched about getting another item today, but when my game started, the event was missing and only the regular daily gifts came up. LeyshlaGisel explained to me how to get it back, but the special Valentine's gift box never came up. :(

Try throwing a 3-hour party to break up the dating monotony. For each friend guest, I snagged 2 cupcakes, so with 5--7 guests, the sweets add up nicely.
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I've been throwing parties too. I'm working up the B List nicely. Went on a few dates today. Luckily I've been getting all two hour dates (they have been giving me 8 +3 bonus cupcakes) so I can get a few in with a full energy bar at Oak until I decide I've spent enough money and start partying again. Just snagged the locket. 29/250 for the dress. Don't know if I'll make it but I'm not too worried about it. So you guys are saying you got cupcakes for the Lif event? It's available I just haven't done it yet bc I didn't think I would get cupcakes. Kinda busy the rest of the day with my real hubs. And I only got the one VDAY gift box yesterday. Just getting the daily gift boxes now. Spent 25 Stars trying to open up a couple more hoping for something good but ended up with 2 $350 boxes. I should know better not to waste my precious Stars on them. But I def won't spend 40 Stars with the possibility of only getting energy or something.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    So tired of dating, I know, right? lol. Sounds funny, but it's true. I was fairly psyched about getting another item today, but when my game started, the event was missing and only the regular daily gifts came up. LeyshlaGisel explained to me how to get it back, but the special Valentine's gift box never came up. :(

Try throwing a 3-hour party to break up the dating monotony. For each friend guest, I snagged 2 cupcakes, so with 5--7 guests, the sweets add up nicely.

Wait, you're not getting v day boxes no more?
  • Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    So you get cupcakes from stuff other than dating? I had no idea, glad I read this. ☺ I keep getting 4 and 8 hour dates which I've just been doing as I didn't think there was any other way to get cupcakes.
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • Options
    starshaped wrote: »
    So you get cupcakes from stuff other than dating? I had no idea, glad I read this. ☺ I keep getting 4 and 8 hour dates which I've just been doing as I didn't think there was any other way to get cupcakes.

Well, everyone gets very different results; you have to really pay attention. For instance, if I throw a party, I only get one cupcake per guest, no matter what I try. I've had parties only with dog-bag-wearing friends, with only friends wearing numerous event items. It made no difference! I'm actually wasting my time if I do anything but date and complete the Cassio events. Try the different options, but pay close attention to your personal results!

• Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thanks very much Luz ☺
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • Options
    Wait, you're not getting v day boxes no more?
    Not today since the game started with no event. If this happens tomorrow, I won't tap on the daily gifts and just close out the game and open it again.
  • Options
    Not today since the game started with no event. If this happens tomorrow, I won't tap on the daily gifts and just close out the game and open it again.

Hmm strange. Though the same thing that happened to you, happened to me earlier and I still have the option to get the v-day boxes.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

Thank God..... this is taking forever with no friends/contacts to help!!
  • Options
    You know, I really do love the grinding events, but this one is just too exhausting... I'm glad the final girl reward isn't a black dress, because there's no way I'm winning it. (And the final guy reward? With my iTard Touch, a sad joke. I won't even be getting those landmark KKH socks I had my eye on). The control freak in me is having a hard time letting it go, but I'll live to grind another day. I just have to remember the bagomutt and smile.

Edit: you know what? I'm just sleepy from a long day! Who on earth gives up on the ol' grind with DAYS left in an event? I need to take a nap, that's all! Yeesh.

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    starshaped wrote: »

I think it depends on how many Vday items you've won. I have the heart leggings, tiara, doggie purse, shoes & heart necklace & when I throw a 3 hr party in Calabasas... I get 2 cupcakes for each guest (7×2=14 cupcakes for a full bar of energy) only been on 2 dates. Been throwing nothing but parties. Hopefully it'll rain cupcakes after this LIF event with Cassio.... it's taken like 4 full bars of energy. Gah!

*EDIT* Just finished... scooped up 39 Cupcakes @ LIF.

LIF Event = 3 -4 Full Bars × (34 Energy) to earn 39 Cupcakes.
    3 Calabasas Parties = 3 Full Bars × (34 Energy) to earn 42 Cupcakes.

With 2 days left to get the red Valentine dress... there's plenty of time I think.
    Only about 200 cupcakes to go... or 14 more parties... good lord :)
  • Options
    Did you get another special gift box today, or was it just yesterdays? I would LOVE that bracelet, but I wasted KStars on boxes yesterday and got garbage hair. lol. So, with only 9 stars left, no bonus, this event reminds me of lonely St. Valentines Days, long ago. lol.

Sigh. I haven't a bonus item to my name, so, I'm still working on booties in one case, and just picked them up in the other two. You would think between 3 games, one of them would have gotten something, especially because I bought extras. And why does it look like one has open toes when the other doesn't. Thanks for the bagomutt. I get 4 cupcakes an hour on a date, and the parties are marginally better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmm strange. Though the same thing that happened to you, happened to me earlier and I still have the option to get the v-day boxes.
    Perhaps we refer to differerent things. I can purchase a gift from v-day boxes, but the free daily v-box option didn't occur today. During the event, doesn't the v-day box option replace the normal daily gift box?
  • Options
    Perhaps we refer to differerent things. I can purchase a gift from v-day boxes, but the free daily v-box option didn't occur today. During the event, doesn't the v-day box option replace the normal daily gift box?

Oh yeah, I get you now! I'm guessing it was only once. I haven't gotten it today either, just the regular daily ones.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I think it's how you get the secret valentine cards. You know, new venues for your photo booth.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options

No, today I got the normal gift box today for each of my games, so the Special box was one from our Boyfriend along with our PursePuppy, and then we earned/won one for 25KupKakes. I don't remember if I got the Normal box yesterday. But today we were back to the regular ones, with the option to buy Special Boxes by the Announcement Bullhorn on the right.

Did you get any of the Heart items?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, Koko, I did receive a pair of black pumps with gold heart ornaments from the special boxes as well as the tiara hair and pup purse (as did everyone else playing females).
  • Options
    Ruby, that tiara hair isn't doing anyone any favors. Cute tiara. Love the animation on it. But, did it fall down to the middle of her forhead and she's too drunk on Valentine's Wine to realize? Cute shoes though. So I have another event, theK.I.S.S.I.N.G. thang, we'll see what happens. I am not making it to the necklace. :( Is that the end of the Cassio thing, or is the Silent Alarm something else?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ruby, that tiara hair isn't doing anyone any favors. . . So I have another event, theK.I.S.S.I.N.G. thang, we'll see what happens. I am not making it to the necklace. :( Is that the end of the Cassio thing, or is the Silent Alarm something else?
    I am still finishing up the Cassio gig. Haven't heard about the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. gig.

EDIT: Just got the Silent Ring gig in 11 hours from now unless I rush it!
  • Options
    I'll let you know in a few minutes if you get any KupKakes or not. Oh, but the only one talking to me after Ray, is my hubby (he's one of the ones that say sweet things all the time. Think Soul Mate, can't live without you kinda talk.

Doesn't give me any extra kupkakes though. Same as anybody else. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary