Options

Eye Color?

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
I gotta ask... been wondering this forever...

Why are some of the characters in the game blue eyed? I don't get it.... it's not an option for my doll's appearance. Can any of you select blue eyes? Two game characters in particular I noticed this on... Mackenzie Brown (looks like my doll but more tanned) & Alyssa Hamilton (brunette in the skull shirt w/pink skirt)... they both have pretty bluish purple eyes!?!?!

my game lets me choose grey, bright green, light teal, brown, pink, yellow, army green, maroon, beige?????

but no blue.... seriously wth?

lol... discuss!! ;)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Wish wrote: »

Why are some of the characters in the game blue eyed? I don't get it.... it's not an option for my doll's appearance. Can any of you select blue eyes? Two game characters in particular I noticed this on... Mackenzie Brown (looks like my doll but more tanned) & Alyssa Hamilton (brunette in the skull shirt w/pink skirt)... they both have pretty bluish purple eyes!?!?!

my game lets me choose grey, bright green, light teal, brown, pink, yellow, army green, maroon, beige?????

lol... discuss!! ;)

It might be some more colors they're adding in the future. Some NPCs were wearing outfits nobody had yet, but we eventually got them. :)
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I hope they add new hair colours too. I would love more shades, both eye and hair colours
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    And nails and make up. Would be nice if they also gave us the option to change the color of our toenails as well. To me it's just weird having black or any other color on the hands but have pink toes. Especially for the open toe heels.

But back to topic: I haven't seen blue eyes. Must be gorgeous.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    There are pink eyes but no blue:D I want blue eyes.
  • Options
    C1ar0uC1ar0u Registered Users 135 Posts

lol... discuss!! ;)

I have the option to have light blue for color. You don't?
    GC - C1ar0u
    Feel free to add me!! :p
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    C1ar0u wrote: »
    I have the option to have light blue for color. You don't?

Hi C1ar0u! I think they have the understated light blue, but maybe they're looking for some intense blue. Something to really stop a stranger in their tracks from across a crowded nightclub!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    It's more turquoise than blue, the one they currently have
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    It looks like mint or something. There is no blue eyes.
  • Options
    On my screen, these look light blue, or maybe light blue-grey, so I didn't notice blue was missing. Unfortunately he was wearing grey that day. And screen differences will mess with things too. Is this the mint? I would kill for some purple-blue eyes, Wish! To the suggestion thread!

c44904b3-5e78-4b10-ad86-0c7ab459f5f5_zpsyql3enzz.jpg

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    On my screen, these look light blue, or maybe light blue-grey, so I didn't notice blue was missing. Unfortunately he was wearing grey that day. And screen differences will mess with things too. Is this the mint? I would kill for some purple-blue eyes, Wish! To the suggestion thread!

c44904b3-5e78-4b10-ad86-0c7ab459f5f5_zpsyql3enzz.jpg

On my screen it looks like grey with a little bit of green now:D
  • Options
    So maybe, if you don't like your eyes, change your clothes and your skin color? (Didn't work out so great for Michael Jackson.)

Still, I'd like some vibrant blue-violet eyes!

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    The "blue" that they have does look a little more grey-ish green to me! I would also love a more vibrant blue or purple! Luz is right, we should put this on the suggestion thread!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    There are pink eyes but no blue:D I want blue eyes.

Exactly.... & these are a Violet Blue like Liz Taylor!!!

Stunning.... I want!!!!
  • Options
    Who is this Liz Taylor?! Her name is everywhere!! lol
  • Options
    It was strangely difficult to find a picture really showing how fine her eyes were. This one almost seems enhanced, but maybe it's real. Anyway, I miss liz! Such a beauty! I really did love "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof", etc.

image.jpg1_zpsvqtkpxab.jpg

• Options
    Oh, ELIZABETH. Heard about her but not familiar in what she did and what not.
  • Options
    Oh, ELIZABETH. Heard about her but not familiar in what she did and what not.

Well, she was a sassy, gorgeous piece of work in her prime! You should have a night of old movies some time and check her out... I recommend "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" because then you get to see a very sexy young Paul Newman too. He was my very first crush. <dorky swoon>

image.jpg1_zpsxg9wiruy.jpg

Off-topic but sexy as hell: Paul Newman on screen with his soon-to-be-wife Joanne Woodward. Things might have been hotter back in the old days...
    image.jpg1_zpsskwhvxbp.jpg

• Options
    Who is this Liz Taylor?! Her name is everywhere!! lol

OMGGGG Whaaaaaat???? ;)
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I miss liz! Such a beauty!

image.jpg1_zpsvqtkpxab.jpg

Yes!!! I heart you.
  • Options
    OMGGGG Whaaaaaat???? ;)

Lol what?! I'm not that into the oldies. I like to live in the present! If you guys would of said Elizabeth, I would of known from the start! Must be the age! There's not many out there my age that would be like, 'omg, I love her!' but she was stunning!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Oh my. :/ Not knowing Elizabeth Taylor?! Say it aint so.
  • Options
    Lol what?! I'm not that into the oldies. I like to live in the present! Must be the age!

You callin' us old or sumthin???

*spritzing myself with White Diamonds*

(that's a perfume :))
  • Options
    You callin' us old or sumthin???

*spritzing myself with White Diamonds*

(that's a perfume :))

That's a harsh way to say it. Lets just say more mature than me. Half of the time I can't relate to some conversations you guys have. I get lost! :o
  • Options
    PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    Lol what?! I'm not that into the oldies. I like to live in the present! If you guys would of said Elizabeth, I would of known from the start! Must be the age! There's not many out there my age that would be like, 'omg, I love her!' but she was stunning!

But everybody knows who Elizabeth Taylor is, she's ageless :D

Btw. I thing that picture was enhanced. Nobody really has eyes that purple and it really is surprizingly hard to find an unedited pic :D
    I think this one is ok.
    liz-elizabeth-taylor-young-1191764386.jpg
  • Options
    What a time it was for eyebrows, though! Nice pic! I got distracted by trying to find an example of the color I think Wish wants for the game, but your picture definitely makes more sense.

• Options
    I was afraid our references were getting lost, Wah! I'm in my early thirties but my parents loved & showed us the stuff from the silver screen era, and the fun musicals from the '60s and 70's (Butch Cassidy, West Side Story, Fiddler on the Roof etc), so I tend to skew older than I actually am!

I try to compensate for it all by using profanity & obscenity whenever possible. Everyone can relate to that stuff! It just makes Koko's job a little harder.

But back to the topic of eyes, and one final advertisement for Paul Newman. Look at these baby blues! He was so lovely, and really held on to his looks for a very long time.

image.jpg1_zpssd2zp4xi.jpg

• Options
    PsychoMichellePsychoMichelle Registered Users 38 Posts
    His eyes are so bright. I read somewhere that actors today, when they go to premieres, wear lenses to enhance their eye color. Pathetic if you ask me. Paul had no need for that :D
  • Options
    That's a harsh way to say it. Lets just say more mature than me. Half of the time I can't relate to some conversations you guys have. I get lost! :o

awwww lol.... roundabout how old are you?
    you seem pretty mature to me! :)
  • Options
    His eyes are so bright. I read somewhere that actors today, when they go to premieres, wear lenses to enhance their eye color. Pathetic if you ask me. Paul had no need for that :D

Paul was sexy as hell.... my hubby & I watch old movies together... he is beyond gorgeous!! I've always loved him, he would've been a major crush for me had I grown up in those days....

Luz.... we're old fuddy duddies in our thirties... omg wahhhhhhh!!!! :p
  • Options
    awwww lol.... roundabout how old are you?
    you seem pretty mature to me! :)

Lol I'm 22.