What about those shoes? :(

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
jff_zpsjhvpj1j4.jpg
page_zpslxxoqvja.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    NPCs' are lucky, they get to wear things we don't have or can get.
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    I say it's something we MIGHT have in the near future.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Oh, are those new updates for starlets?
    But I think..... not for the guys, surely just old items in my closet...

2hnlxkg.png
    1znacyh.jpg
  • Options
    Just the shoes, we don't have and the black crop top dress. I want that so bad. :o
  • Options
    Just as u stated, I realize...I cannot see the 2 other guys' shoes XDDD
  • Options
    Lol they might have the same outfit, it's just two different men.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    The lace booties are the tall ones we earned for Valentines Day cut down. I think they're cuter than the tall ones. Hmmm, wonder if we can swap them out. lol. I love them short.

Moony (do you mind if I call you that?) We already have access to all 3 dresses. The Black and White was a special purchase last week, the blue has been around forever and the same with the black sleeveless turtle neck.

I love the black strappy shoes. I could wear those. but we have not one pair of purple shoes in our wardrobes. Wah My tootsies need a nice purple flirtatious shoe. Cmon Glu
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The lace booties are the tall ones we earned for Valentines Day cut down. I think they're cuter than the tall ones. Hmmm, wonder if we can swap them out. lol. I love them short.

Moony (do you mind if I call you that?) We already have access to all 3 dresses. The Black and White was a special purchase last week, the blue has been around forever and the same with the black sleeveless turtle neck.

Of course I dun mind a bit, ppl irl usually call me Shin but I love the nickname u give me too ;)
    Soooo....what's ur opinion on this new display? Just a promo ad from old sale/event stuffs? (but for whut lol since we already own them?)
    All the guys' items are not even event prize lmaooooo XD
    And they look so unfab standing next to gorgeous starlets *self-dugs a hole*
    I was expecting sth else thou.....*keeps staring at da poster*
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    The one thing that bothers me with guys is the shortness of their pants. Why do they always have exposed ankles?
  • Options
    I second Sabina's bother.
    My complaint is how baggy most of the guys' pants are. They look like stuffs I inherit from my gramps & dad with such dull colors, which is no tyvm, more skinny jeans plssssss T______T.
  • Options
    Yeah, the men's tops are super cute but you also need better looking shoes. XD
  • Options
    Yeah, the men's tops are super cute but you also need better looking shoes. XD

TBH with u, I only wear 2 pairs of shoes in da closet since I started playing this game. 2 pairs that look decent enough that fashion cops won't arrest me everytime I go out =__=;
  • Options
    TBH with u, I only wear 2 pairs of shoes in da closet since I started playing this game. 2 pairs that look decent enough that fashion cops won't arrest me everytime I go out =__=;

Yes! Because those zebra printed ones are horrible! I guess if they add more better looking bottoms, the shoes wouldn't look too bad. I mean, they should use Kanye as a reference for men's fashion or any other celebrity/singer out there.
  • Options
    Yes! Because those zebra printed ones are horrible! I guess if they add more better looking bottoms, the shoes wouldn't look too bad. I mean, they should use Kanye as a reference for men's fashion or any other celebrity/singer out there.

Exactly bb, I was surprised Glu didnt'/still haven't added Kim's hubby's clothing brand to this game. I'm not his fan but I do think Kanye has quite a dandy clothing line for men, which I'd totally love to pay for. :D
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    The one thing that bothers me with guys is the shortness of their pants. Why do they always have exposed ankles?

Haha Agree!!
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I say it's something we MIGHT have in the near future.

More cute shoes & boots!!!

***crossing fingers***
  • Options
    camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts

The guys are just constantly paranoid about a flood haha
    Add me! GC: cammyelise
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    The strappy heels are always perfect but they only have them for NPC's, and the only GOOD pair we have are the nude colored ones. I really hope Glu adds them, would make my character look way better.
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    jff_zpsjhvpj1j4.jpg
    page_zpslxxoqvja.jpg

I actually saw one of my actual GC friends wearing this exact pair. Idk how she got it tho.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    The shoes could have been gotten thru a weekend event or holiday special. I don't have them either... don't feel bad ;)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I think there are already too many similar shoes. So many black shoes and open toed shoes. I'd like to see things that go better with jeans or shorts. I'd like to see more color. Maybe some gold shoes, although the silver ones are pretty enough.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    this drives me slightly crazy.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I think there are already too many similar shoes. So many black shoes and open toed shoes. I'd like to see things that go better with jeans or shorts. I'd like to see more color. Maybe some gold shoes, although the silver ones are pretty enough.

I agree! We don't have a NUDE shoe (a must have if you ask me), we don't have louboutons (although they could have problems with brand maybe some rights involved), over knee boots (all the Kardashian girls have them, ankle boots have been so popular (what kind of fashionista would we be without those), at least one neon shoe (Kim wears them with that silver dress).
  • Options
    Lol no! No more heels for a while. Give us shoes! It's highly requested, so give us sneakers, flats, more boots, vans, docs, and toms. :p
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh Please just one more pair of heels, something to go with purple. Oh, how about purple? In the Fashion Edit thread, SabrinaC made a lovely purple pair to go with a gorgeous purple dress she made as well.
    So purple heels, and then all the "Sneakers, flats, more boots, vans, docs, and toms. "
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Can I ask what an NCP is? And where did you find these pics of outfits? I'm feeling a bit slow :p
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    Hmm, I am quite surprised there isn't a lot of purple but as much as you guys want purple, I want more blue. I wouldn't mind being the celebrity that only wears blue. It's one of my weird traits, I like having blue everything in real life. Im even picky when it comes to candy/chocolate. If there's a blue kind, I'm all for it! :o

Don't judge my love for the color blue! :p
  • Options
    Can I ask what an NCP is? And where did you find these pics of outfits? I'm feeling a bit slow :p

You mean an NPC? It means Non Player Character or Non Playable Character, same thing. The outfits are pretty much old. Except the black and white one, it was a recent weekend event and the black crop top with the long skirt we don't have it unless someone else was lucky enough to end up having it but the blue long one with the slit and the black turtleneck dress we have in our wardrobes. As well as the male clothes the men are wearing are old.
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Sneakers! Uggs (yeah I live in New England I think we all know how comfy they are) , those (faux) fur Eskimo type boots. Some Adidas type like sandals, flip-flops... I own 27 pairs of Old Navy flip flops. Its an addiction. I have an over the door shoe bag that has all the pairs arranged by the rainbow. I'm not a heels wearing girl at all, unless the moment calls for it... gimme some bunny slippers and a onesie. Okay maybe not the onesie. But I wouldn't say no... I'm ranting today.
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    SVDWSVDW Registered Users 98 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    I actually saw one of my actual GC friends wearing this exact pair. Idk how she got it tho.

Id kill for strappy sandals. Or the gladiators from the RED event. PERIOD.