Options

Really Really Weird.....

WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
I was playing last night & went into LIF... there was a girl doll standing there, I clicked her to 'say hello'.... she was a blonde wearing the Skull Halloween Shirt.... but she had no name...

When I clicked her, it RAINED HUGE LEVEL UP CIRCLES.... like HUNDREDS of them.

I went from being 1/2 way thru level 30..... To almost done LEVEL 32!?!?!

It gave me 2 K Stars too, for passing two levels.... crazy!!!

Does anyone know why this would happen?

Also.... what happens when you finish the highest level? It kinda sucks that this happened, coz now I'm almost done! Do you still get regular gigs & keep playing as usual??

Thanks for any advice!! :)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That must've been a thrill though, watching xp drop & drop & drop!

Of course, I can't give you any advice. But, I'd love to have seen that sequence of events play out...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Woah....what's happening in game lately? So many magical thingies happened. First was about gender changing after a night husband changed into wife, now it's raining exp? OWO;
    I surely wanna be in your shoes for once XD cuz I can't imagine how it really happened. (ok maybe I dun want my spouse got gender changing XD)
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Wow, you're so lucky. I ran off to Lif just now and I got nothin, lol. I think eventually they"ll up the level so you can advance to higher levels soon

ETA: Oh noes Moony I'm so sorry, and you both were so happy together too. Hopefully he/she will change back again
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Wow! That's creepy, but kind of cool.

Habe you unfriended anyone lately? I have, and they have no name on my list and randomly changing appearances... Maybe since the network can't tell what level the unfriended person was, it caused the game to spaz and give you a ton of exp?
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Wow, you're so lucky. I ran off to Lif just now and I got nothin, lol. I think eventually they"ll up the level so you can advance to higher levels soon

ETA: Oh noes Moony I'm so sorry, and you both were so happy together too. Hopefully he/she will change back again

Ahaha it wasn't me Claire, it was from another player here said that her hubby changed into woman after a night and that made me worried XDD
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Ahaha it wasn't me Claire, it was from another player here said that her hubby changed into woman after a night and that made me worried XDD

Phew, oh good. I felt so bad for you when I thought it was you. It's a pity that Wish didn't need the Xp cuz personally I'd love it. I'm midway through level 26 and it's taking me forever to advance.

I'm sorry Wish, I wish it was something you could use

Well I'm off to Lif again searching desperately for that nameless skeleton top wearer. Wish me luck ;)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    I was playing last night & went into LIF... there was a girl doll standing there, I clicked her to 'say hello'.... she was a blonde wearing the Skull Halloween Shirt.... but she had no name...

Also.... what happens when you finish the highest level? It kinda sucks that this happened, coz now I'm almost done! Do you still get regular gigs & keep playing as usual??

They keep adding more levels as the updates come. Not every update, but generally the hugs ones, where people have been clamorring for more fans and higher levels.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts

Was it a friend? I have someone on my list with no name and that creeped me out really bad.. Lmao, but I immediately ran to Lif to check. Aren't you a lucky lady?

What I also did was check Ray Powers' Twitter. He sometimes tweets out he's waiting at a certain spot and you have a chance to get free cash and a star. Though they haven't tweeted since August 28. I'll make sure to keep my eye out for any no-name strangers.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    camelliaelisecamelliaelise Registered Users 35 Posts
    What I also did was check Ray Powers' Twitter. He sometimes tweets out he's waiting at a certain spot and you have a chance to get free cash and a star. Though they haven't tweeted since August 28. I'll make sure to keep my eye out for any no-name strangers.

WHOA. What now?? In the game?? Or on actual Twitter??? Tell me moooore!
    Add me! GC: cammyelise
  • Options
    WHOA. What now?? In the game?? Or on actual Twitter??? Tell me moooore!

Actual Twitter lol
    You know how sometimes the game asks you to follow him on Twitter, well it's real. :p
    But like I said, they haven't tweeted since last year, but it'd be great to follow him either way.
  • Options
    Was it a friend? I have someone on my list with no name and that creeped me out really bad.. Lmao, but I immediately ran to Lif to check. Aren't you a lucky lady?.

She's in my friend list/contacts... but, she has no name!?

Do I get to just keep playing after hitting Max Level 32?

I hope so.... I'm really excited for the weekend grind... anyone maxed who knows?
  • Options

I hope so.... I'm really excited for the weekend grind... anyone maxed who knows?

After the March update, the max level now is 33 :D
    So yeah, I think you can keep playing and grinding w/o worrying XD
  • Options
    After the March update, the max level now is 33 :D
    So yeah, I think you can keep playing and grinding w/o worrying XD

Thanks so much love!! :)
  • Options

You should screen shot, if you know how to. We might have the same person! Dun dun dun! :p
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OMG, I just woke up to this! Wow Wish that sounds incredibly awesome!! Man I would love to get that chance.:D

Why does level 25 have to feel so dog on hard..:confused:
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    OMG, I just woke up to this! Wow Wish that sounds incredibly awesome!! Man I would love to get that chance.:D

Why does level 25 have to feel so dog on hard..:confused:
    AMEN. I have been on level 25 since back when Kim was Paris Hilton's unknown personal assistant.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Wow that is pretty crazy maybe she is created on purpose by glu and she can pop up in any of our games like fairy godmother to give magic level jump to us level-grinding cinderellas that would be kind of cool. Sorry you're not happy with the level up though
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I also want this, but instead of moving to a new level, I prefer maximize my number of fans to start my new comeback!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I also want this, but instead of moving to a new level, I prefer maximize my number of fans to start my new comeback!
    Which comeback are you on Vats I'm so close to number one on first comeback im getting anxiety that willow will suddenly leap ahead of me :D
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Don't we all suffer from Willow induced stress/anxiety.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Which comeback are you on Vats I'm so close to number one on first comeback im getting anxiety that willow will suddenly leap ahead of me :D

In the first too, 135 is my current position. I was sitting in the number 1 since my first week of game back in July, Dirk has always been far below me, but now if he gets there before me, I punch his face and he will fall beyond the E-list !!! Hahaha !!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    Woah *** it's the holy spirit.
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    In the first too, 135 is my current position. I was sitting in the number 1 since my first week of game back in July, Dirk has always been far below me, but now if he gets there before me, I punch his face and he will fall beyond the E-list !!! Hahaha !!
    😄 I love it that is a great way to solve the problem!
    EDIT: OMG it's happening she just knocked me down a spot - boy you better hold my earrings :D
  • Options
    I can't stop laughing Lucy, I've created a monster ... Take that number one girl !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Did they put Easter eggs in game? That was one suggestion I had made...maybe it was in the works already?

I saw someone just standing at Lif too I think and tapped and nothing seemed to happen but I don't know, I was pretty sleepy.
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Wow that is pretty crazy maybe she is created on purpose by glu and she can pop up in any of our games like fairy godmother to give magic level jump to us level-grinding cinderellas that would be kind of cool. Sorry you're not happy with the level up though

I'm still baffled really!!

But, I'm not upset about it... I was just concerned when it first happened that if I maxed out, I wouldn't be able to play anymore. It was pretty crazy... It's all good :)
  • Options
    OMG IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN....

I was in the Hamptons at The Swann.... tapped a blonde in the white comeback dress... she had no name... all of the sudden it RAINED xp points again... went to MAX LEVEL... Got $3600, Full Energy & 2 more Stars....

Thankfully Simon is still calling me with gigs even though I'm maxed.

This is crazy!
  • Options
    OMG IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN....

I was in the Hamptons at The Swann.... tapped a blonde in the white comeback dress... she had no name... all of the sudden it RAINED xp points again... went to MAX LEVEL... Got $3600, Full Energy & 2 more Stars....

Thankfully Simon is still calling me with gigs even though I'm maxed.

This is crazy!

Congrats on your great luck, Wish :D
    I wonder what kind of awesome glitch this is XD
    Now everybody will flock to Hamptons and try searching for that mysterious woman XD
  • Options
    Congrats on your great luck, Wish :D
    I wonder what kind of awesome glitch this is XD
    Now everybody will flock to Hamptons and try searching for that mysterious woman XD

It was totally the same blonde girl... she's a real person & in my friends list.... E-Lister... no name... her hair was down this time & she lost the Halloween shirt for an evening gown... she kinda freaks me out!!

Cannot believe I am at MAX!?

Insane ;)
  • Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Wow! That's creepy, but kind of cool.

Habe you unfriended anyone lately? I have, and they have no name on my list and randomly changing appearances... Maybe since the network can't tell what level the unfriended person was, it caused the game to spaz and give you a ton of exp?

Haven't unfriended anyone.... have a ton of new Google+ friends added though!