Options

Game crash

KikiSmolderKikiSmolder Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello !

I have a problem with the game since this morning. The game is crashing everytime I open it (when the adds appears)

Could you try to fix it, please ? I'm on Android. Thank you !

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Are you still having this problem? A number of people have solved this by buying a small pack of KStars, this forever removes the ads from the game. It is probably the easiest quickest fix. Otherwise, you can fill out a Customer Care ticket, just know that there is a bit of a wait, they are backlogged but they will get to you. I had this issue, my game was constantly crashing, and I didn't think it would last. I bought the star pack (I got the middle, almost enough for the jet) my game

Here is the link for customer care, I hope your problem gets resolved. I can't imagine not being able to play. I also can't describe the relief I felt when finally that android could play without crashing.
    In fact, I loved the way the game flowed smoothly so much, that I went and bought stars for the other two games that had no problems taking the ads. It was that much of a game changer. Imagine watching a movie on network tv with commercials. Now think of Netflix - no interruptions. I must warn you, playing without the ads is more addicting and will make you rise to the top through endless grinding, but you have to put it down once in a while. Both you and the game have to recharge sometime. lol. :)
    Good luck and let us know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary