Options

Really Really Weird.....

2Next

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    It was totally the same blonde girl... she's a real person & in my friends list.... E-Lister... no name... her hair was down this time & she lost the Halloween shirt for an evening gown... she kinda freaks me out!!

Cannot believe I am at MAX!?

Insane ;)
    Woh so she's your real friend? I thought she was an NPC in game XD
    If only you could PM her and ask what did she do to your dollie :D
    But no matter what kind of strange glitch it was, I'm glad it was a good glitch and made you happy ^^
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Very awesome news Wish, and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. Even your name is full of optimism and hopefulness. We "Wish" for good things generally. Anyway, Congratulations.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    lol moony... she's in my friend list, but I have absolutely NO idea who she is!?
    I'm happy to get a bunch of free stars, energy & cash... but it feels soooo weird!

Awwww thanks Koko.... you're such a sweetheart :)
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    It was totally the same blonde girl... she's a real person & in my friends list.... E-Lister... no name... her hair was down this time & she lost the Halloween shirt for an evening gown... she kinda freaks me out!!hi

Cannot believe I am at MAX!?

Insane ;)

Psst, pm me her name, I wanna friend her
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Psst, pm me her name, I wanna friend her

She has NO NAME!!!

That's the creepiest part :/
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have one of these no name E listers in about either the 600 or 700 ranking? mine has never done squat for me. Maybe some day. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    She has NO NAME!!!

That's the creepiest part :/

How'd you friend her then? She must be magical then, but as you say creepy too, lol. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait until she friends me too

But, Seriously I want that friend! I don't care how creepy she is, if she helps me advance from level 26, I'll put up with her, :P.

I'm tapping everything in site and still that bar doesn't move, sheesh, why can't I have a magical friend too *stumps feet, goes to sit in corner to cry*
  • Options
    I've added hundreds of friends on Google+.... new ppl show up everyday.... she could've been anyone I just added on a whim... I have a few other contacts without names... usually when they're brand new to my game.

I still cannot see you btw :(
  • Options
    Wow, I only get maybe a few requests a month. I think I requested most of my friends.You're very popular :)

That's ok, I'm resigned myself to being invisible, what I don't get is I appear in Stardom to friends so it has to be just this game, still waiting to hear from glu
  • Options
    Wow, I only get maybe a few requests a month. I think I requested most of my friends.You're very popular :)

That's ok, I'm resigned myself to being invisible, what I don't get is I appear in Stardom to friends so it has to be just this game, still waiting to hear from glu

I wish I could see you in Stardom.... I have a lot of money saved & could gift you! If you ever finally show up for me i will!! I don't really get requests i dont think.... Google+ recommends ppl I may want to add who I have in common with other friends & I just add them all to my circles! :)
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Wish, I also have a no name contact but I never see her out, only in my contacts. It's super strange and I can't figure out who she is! I added a lot of GC friends recently. She doesn't even have a rank, only a blue star with the question marks.

ThmKZ3r.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Yes Eselletea.... I have some weird navy blue starred people too!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Those are people who started their game over, no-listers. And if someone removed you as their friend in game center, you can't see their ID name.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Those are people who started their game over, no-listers. And if someone removed you as their friend in game center, you can't see their ID name.

Ohhhh ok.... well the phantom chick who drops tons of huge bouncing XP B@lls is a blonde... E-Lister.... not a navy star person.
  • Options
    OK.... someone tell me the easiest fastest way to take a screenshot & post it.. that creepy chick is in my contacts list & obvi isn't a newbie to the game, coz when i hit gift & looked in her wardrobe... she has EVERYTHING.... but is wearing the white comeback dress & is still on the E-List.

Still cannot believe she levelled me from 29 to Max 33!?

If you play on Android... she may be in your game too.
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Yesterday I met a person with a blue star. He is a NPC.