Options

On wednesdays we wear pink!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Show your style or you can't sit with us!

jeGunCR.jpg?1
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Man....you're so random and I like it XD
    Should I wear weird pink, cute pink, hot pink or whut kind of pink lol?
    Cuz really....not enough pink in us men lil wardrobe.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What happens if I wear pink, but it's sweatpants? Can I still sit with you? <kidding>

Cool thread, Vats! I'm 8 hours away from being home again and able to post pics, or I'd do it. Wah!

Good idea!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Man....you're so random and I like it XD
    Should I wear weird pink, cute pink, hot pink or whut kind of pink lol?
    Cuz really....not enough pink in us men lil wardrobe.

So better hurry or there's nothing left for you dress up!

Luz I'm sure you are in great shape and won't need to wear sweatpants!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    2usvmlu.jpg

Kylie is helping me picking out White Day stuffs, since last V-day was totally blown...
    She's checkin'out how prwetty I look in pink....
    Well I guess this could do some magik in Cassio club......
  • Options
    I liked Moony, ready to the prom!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You guys are hilarious, and I think you're both awesome.

I've just gotta say, as a reformed troublemaker myself, that you may be giving Koko a run for her money with some of your language. She has to keep this forum arguably family-friendly.

Don't hate me! I just feel bad for her, trying to balance being cool with keeping all of us a little bit under control... I know you did a careful job changing the words enough to get past the censor-bot, but the sense of the original word still comes through. Then again, she changed that Robert Downey Jr gif only a bit, and it was okay, so maybe your lyrics above aren't a problem. Maybe I'm wrong.

I struggle with this myself; I love to write inappropriate things here. The people on this forum are hilarious and bring out the worst in me. I delete plenty of my own posts.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You guys are hilarious, and think you're both awesome.

I've just gotta say, as a reformed troublemaker myself, that you may be giving poor Koko a run for her money with some of your language. She has to keep this forum arguably family-friendly.

Don't hate me! I just feel bad for her, trying to balance being cool with keeping all of us a little bit under control...

Ah I see, nah that's okay why hate you Luz? Thanks for informing and explaining it to me. :D
    I'll be more careful next time~~~

P/s: I have no idea you were a trouble-maker,Luz. XD
  • Options
    In the past, I posted images that Mods other than Koko came in and removed. I felt so bad.

And there was the time that I went nuts trying to think of archaic bad words that the censor-bot might not even recognize. I got several interesting things through, and then removed them in embarrassment later on. I need to get some hobbies!

And even just a few days ago, Koko and I stayed up too late at night and posted some kinda gross things to each other in a thread here, then realized our mistake simultaneously and cleaned things up.

So, I'm always trying to be more careful, myself! I think part of my problem is that I work all day, take care of small kids afterwards, and then collapse exhausted into bed at night. My man and I rarely have energy & time to say funny, disgusting things to each other anymore. So my badness ends up coming out here. Speaking of which, I need to surprise and horrify him tonight once the little ears have gone to bed!

But anyways, back to Pink Wednesday: you two guys look awesome! I only regret that all of the good pink looks may be gone by the time I get home, leaving me to post only tacky disasters. I'll do what I have to, though!

• Options
    A few times I posted images that Mods other than Koko came in and removed. I felt so bad.

And there was the time that I went nuts trying to think of archaic bad words that the censor-bot might not even recognize. I got several interesting things through, and then removed them in embarrassment minutes later. I need to get some hobbies!

And even just a few days ago, Koko and I stayed up too late at night and posted some kinda gross things to each other in a thread here, then realized our mistake simultaneously and cleaned things up.

So, I'm always trying to be more careful, myself! I think part of my problem is that I work all day, take care of small kids afterwards, and then collapse exhausted into bed at night. My man and I rarely have energy & time to say funny, disgusting things to each other any more. Speaking of which, I need to surprise and horrify him tonight once the little ears have gone to bed!

But anyways, back to Pink Wednesday: you two guys look awesome! I only regret that all of the good pink looks maybe be gone by the time I get home, leaving me to post only tacky disasters. I'll do what I have to, though!

Ohmy....I think I get how you feel Luz....it's like, I can handle my family's massive rage on me but not with others.
    If anyone other than Koko removes my posts w/o a single word then I must be really uncomfortable. (I dun mean I wanna roll around causing troubles for her to clean though, believe me Koko XD)

And I think...I SAW WHUT U GUYS DID THERE XDD Tbh, I dun find it gross, just like some harmless jokes I always talk to my irl friends. But yeah, I think we should not display that to youngsters and innocent people here.

No big deal, I think I'm off for a while now too (to brush my teeth off slang 1st XD) Looking forward to your collection ,Luz :D
    If it's you then it's possible (to be tacky)!!!

Just kidding XD I'm not gonna be a show stealer, have to spare good looks for others too, I'll be the tacky one then :D Can't wait to see Luz and Stellan in pink!!! Happy Wednesday! *too hype*
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oooooohhhh I like the idea!

Hmm trying to find all the best ways to wear pink!

This may take a while :p..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I love this idea! On Wednesdays we wear pink!

BC8712E4-CA9B-4AE7-BACE-967AB5E4136A_zpsae2s6avh.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I love this idea! On Wednesdays we wear pink!

BC8712E4-CA9B-4AE7-BACE-967AB5E4136A_zpsae2s6avh.jpg

OMO!! Lyanna, where did you get those shoes and jewelry?? They are so awesome!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    OMO!! Lyanna, where did you get those shoes and jewelry?? They are so awesome!!

Aw thanks Noona! So kind, the shoes were a weekend challenge reward a few weeks ago and the jewellery was gifted by the amazing people on these forums :D it's all in the shop wardrobe though
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Haha I love your idea for this thread Vats :D

FullSizeRender2_zpsobunpla0.jpg

I had three looks but I thought maybe that was unfair since there's not that much pink stuff in the wardrobe, so I chose this cos I don't think other people would choose it (some might think it belongs in the tacky thread!) but I like it :)

Everyone's looks in this thread are so, fetch btw :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Stop trying to make 'fetch' happen, Gretchen... er, Lucy! :p <you're saying fetch from "Mean Girls", right? I can't hear fetch without thinking of that>

I can't help feeling that you forgot to put your dress on, but you do look beautiful!

• Options
    Stop trying to make 'fetch' happen, Gretchen... er, Lucy! :p <you're saying fetch from "Mean Girls", right? I can't hear fetch without thinking of that>

I can't help feeling that you forgot to put your dress on, but you do look beautiful!
    Yes definitely meant like gretchen :) I thought the thread was inspired by the film anyway four for you glenn coco you go glenn coco
    Look forward to seeing your look Luz!
  • Options
    I just hope that Vats doesn't kick us out of the table for wearing hoop earrings. If he does, I'm gonna trick him into eating those Kälteen bars... Love the new hoop earrings.

<I'm always a bit worried that I'll sass somebody as a joke & they won't get it & will just be mad. So I over-clarify everything now.>

• Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Loving this thread! A couple girls at work and I were making pink Wednesdays happen before I left on maternity leave. Haha.

Let me see what I can come up with...
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    I just hope that Vats doesn't kick us out of the table for wearing hoop earrings. If he does, I'm gonna trick him into eating those Kälteen bars... Love the new hoop earrings.
    Haha it's ok we'll pay him compliments to keep him sweet vats you look sexy with your hair pushed back. Luz tell Vats he looks sexy with his hair pushed back :D
  • Options
    Lyanna and Lucy, hot looks, loved, thank you for sharing!
    The thread was inspired by the movie, Sunday I reached level 32 and the pink shirt became available, I bought and thought "ok, but today is not Wednesday!" finally the day came and I decided to share. Strangely the shirt looks like Lindsey wears in the movie! Hoop earrings <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hey, Vats, you look sexy with your hair pushed back!

You're, like, really pretty.

That's why we're so obsessed with you!

Woohoo!

• Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    image.jpg1_zpsltnij39l.jpg
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    Ugh! Not much pink in the wardrobe. This needs to be remedied. Willow is mad she can't sit with us.

image.jpg1_zpsr4jwwnej.jpg

Love your outfit Tamara! I'm so embarrassed I showed up wearing the same thing! I should probably go home and change...
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! Haha, you wear it well :-) we'll just be twinsies - we even have the same purse!
  • Options
    Hey, Vats, you look sexy with your hair pushed back!

You're, like, really pretty.

That's why we're so obsessed with you!

Woohoo!

This movie has so many amazing quotes! Tamara and Mindy take a picture together on the red carpet and that's it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    tamara_sd wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! Haha, you wear it well :-) we'll just be twinsies - we even have the same purse!

Let's embrace our twinsie-ness! I added you on GC so we can take a pic if you want. :D
  • Options
    Perfect!! New BFFs :-D

edited to add: yeah, Red Sox! My daughter moved to Boston for grad school 2 years ago so we al have Red Sox fever :-)
  • Options
    BreeZyBooiBreeZyBooi Registered Users 67 Posts
    oh yuck :\
    550097796489a.jpg
    wanna get more k clothes?
    Add me on game center: BreeZyBooi.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Ok here we are, the hubby wasn't happy because all his pink clothes pales in comparasion to the other guys in this forum, but since we had no time to go shopping, this will have to do :D

KKH_Screenshot_1426102477097-1_zpsz8axnvlr.jpg

Happy Pink Wednesday Everyone !

ETA:WHOOPs BreeZy, we didn't see your post, oh this is awkward, my husband has the same outfit as you . What did you buy them at the same time together? Wanted to dress alike for some strange reason? Lol
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Got it! Mindybunny is on the right - I matched her glasses and shoes as close as I could. Double trouble on the red carpet, y'all!

image.jpg