❁iOS player.
  • Options
    reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    How about salmon???
    VhRzXDa.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So many new looks that I was dizzy!
    Cheer up Breezy you CAN sit with us, Claire and Mauve hot choices! Tamara and Mind glad you accepted the challenge, Reubenn I'm not sure, ok maybe I'm jealous' cause I don't have these items. Feeling like Regina now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yes!!! We finally made it to the table! Are there still seats left for us? You guys all look hot!

image.jpg1_zpshmmwhrjr.jpg

Yeah, we might actually belong in the Tackiest thread, or at Janis' table, but you're stuck with us for now!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Yes!!! We finally made it to the table! Are there still seats left for us? You guys all look hot!

image.jpg1_zpshmmwhrjr.jpg

Yeah, we might actually belong in the Tackiest thread, or at Janis' table, but you're stuck with us for now![/QUOTE

lol, Luz, I ♡you, too funny. I'm sure you'll fit in at both places :D

Vats thanks for allowing us to join, this is so much fun!
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Here is Nyla and the Hubs Gavin.
    She may look a lil frustrated because she knows she has to go back to work
    Also Willow will not stop calling her, and telling her how much she will never be Willow.(which I don't care cuz willow is trash anyways)

fb995d74-709e-4c2b-a92c-849ee6108461_zpsekg4nltu.png

Also everyone's outfits are really awesome, I am secretly jealous of all of your wardrobe pieces :p

Vat's this was a cool idea! I wonder what the next color will be...hhhmmm?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Okay, so we washed the Manic Panic out and took one more pic. Yay for picture-themed threads!

Thanks for the kind words, Claire. Man, your new hubby is still totally love-struck!

image.jpg1_zpsnas08abq.jpg

• Options
    I think you look gorgeous Noona hubby too :D. Add me to the jealous corner, ♡ everyones style. It takes me forever to collect outfits. The second I earn money , I quickly go buy a dress :D

ETA: Luz honestly the first words out of my mouth when I saw the
    two pf you was Wow! So foxy ♡
  • Options
    I agree with Claire, Luz the pic of the two of you is nniiicccceee.

Also thanks Claire:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Now I have to do just one more. This one is better than my other ones, though. My older daughter is three and a half, and she likes to "make the lady", as she calls it. I showed her this thread of all the pretty pink people, and she wanted to do her pink Princess. Here's Pink Princess Luz. See, somebody legit loves this hair!

image.jpg1_zpsnfbsf3il.jpg

• Options
    Luz you brought us "light" ,pun intended, loved the story of your daughter! Noona thanks for sharing too. I'm very happy for all who agreed to participate! Thank you very much guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey, is this where the pink wearers are?

kokonkat_zpsg7ditjxv.jpg Here are 2 thirds of the girls. THe other one is sulking "Why can't we wear Purple on Wednesday? We need a purple day but we don't have any good purple!!!!" She's the Apple game, stuck up little snooty thing that she is. When I catch up to her SHE"LL be here in Pink!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks guys! Now I have to do just one more. This one is better than my other ones, though. My older daughter is three and a half, and she likes to "make the lady", as she calls it. I showed her this thread of all the pretty pink people, and she wanted to do her pink Princess. Here's Pink Princess Luz. See, somebody legit loves this hair!

image.jpg1_zpsnfbsf3il.jpg

Ohhhh, what a sweetie pie. Tell her she did a great job making the lady.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I hope I'm not too late to post this :D
    2dcib20.jpg
  • Options
    20150311_200010_zpsb38zkddt.jpg

koko I threw a party with a Pretty in Pink as the theme. One of your twins did't come becausd she wasn't waerin a pink outfit at the time
  • Options
    Oh I know. She was probably in her ruffled shirt again. The white one I'm thinking. You know, it's like picture day at school, you try to so hard to make them look nice, sigh. Hey, is that Xhoi next to me? That's funny, because I can tell by the princess Diana ring that that's Z (Kat) and the guy next o her is the spitting image of her hubby. Right down to the clothes he was wearing today. Lovely love party idea.
    I want to get dinner out of the way, I have soooo much stuff to do, and my laptop just updated , so who knows what states my graphics are in. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    three_zpslu85syro.jpg

Ok, here they are, the Android Identical Twins, with ms Fraternal Triplet, who thinks because she's the one of the kind that she's something special. Lets face it, she's a cupcake with pink hair. You know her, miss groupie supreme, yeah you know her. Vera Vogue on Parade. Red Eyeshadow Green Mascara ugh. She's too much. She looks like she don't know better . A case of partial extreme Dressed in a Robert Hall sweater Acting like a soap opera queen!

Anyway, being an Apple heir, she thinks she has to be front and center. One of these days, I swear the twins are gonna just knock her out of her shoes and upside the head.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hee, you know they're planning it too. Esp. The twin on the left, just look at her expression, Apple princess better watch her back, lol.

Yep, that's Xhoi. I run into him all the time, mostly at the Oaks but now at the Swan too. I run into the twins mostly at Lf but sometimes at Daubi.

I had changed out on my pink outfit to go do a gig but I wished I had waited before snapping that pics cuz it looks like I just used a pic from another party I threw. It really was the same party

It's funny, I didn't realize the collage maker I just downloaded had framed it the pic. I thought it was just a brown border when I created it. I kind of like that frame
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    It's already thursday but here's my pink dress:)
    KKH_Screenshot_1426110574621_zpsrbek2qrv.jpg
  • Options
    Princess Daisy, you look lovely. This was so much fun. Now, I'm off to try and finish the paegant of Tack. And in case anyone wondered what I was rambling about. Here it is. Rip her to Shreds. (I sing it when I think of Willow) And before you judge, listening to this as a kid made me the special snowflake I am today. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    tamara_sd wrote: »
    Got it! Mindybunny is on the right - I matched her glasses and shoes as close as I could. Double trouble on the red carpet, y'all!

image.jpg

Aww love it! :o

Nice that you are a sox fan too! I've been one... for longer than I can remember. Haha. Can't wait for real games to start!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Thanks, Koko, Claire & Noona! You ladies look perfect in pink, too!

• Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I hope I'm not too late to post this :D
    2dcib20.jpg

It's not fair of me, Sabina, but I've built my standards for you to an unreasonable place-- it's to the point where I don't want to see you wearing anything Glu released! So I really DO like your pink look, but I still spent time scrutinizing and hoping you'd altered something!

Of course, I can guess how much time & effort your edits must take, so I know how silly I'm being!

• Options
    I'd totally forgotten that song, Koko! I just had a chance to listen. How appropriate for Pink Wednesday!

• Options
    I just noticed, it's Wednesday. and 9 months till Christmas. So, should we dress Pink again........or Should we dress up like it's Christmastime again? Just putting it out there. Someone pick and start a thread. It's Wednesday, we're ____________________
    (Fill in the blank telling us how to dress for the day, and start the thread.) So, first person who wants to start the thread, and please make sure no one else started a "It's Wednesday, we're ...." thread, otherwise I'll be mixing them and well, it will give new meaning to the term Wacky Wednesday. So, tell me what to wear for the day. I'm cold, I want to get dressed. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just noticed, it's Wednesday. and 9 months till Christmas. So, should we dress Pink again........or Should we dress up like it's Christmastime again? Just putting it out there. Someone pick and start a thread. It's Wednesday, we're ____________________
    (Fill in the blank telling us how to dress for the day, and start the thread.) So, first person who wants to start the thread, and please make sure no one else started a "It's Wednesday, we're ...." thread, otherwise I'll be mixing them and well, it will give new meaning to the term Wacky Wednesday. So, tell me what to wear for the day. I'm cold, I want to get dressed. :)

This forum is very quiet, what happened? I think the cold here has nothing to do with the lack of clothes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I know. I have to track down what happened :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think people are bunkering down for the next update. I know that I am..can't wait to see what is in store!

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I just started a thread. :cool:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    That's right, its gold. I have to wait for my device to charge up so I can put together a gold outfit, worthy enough to show here.
    Don't worry though soon people will be flocking to the threads!