Options

Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• Options
    lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks! I was hoping for that red dress before they show the 3 choices. :)
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Thanks! I was hoping for that red dress before they show the 3 choices. :)
    You're welcome dear :)
    And yes, go for it, I'm sure you'll look great in that red dress!Also, I wish you best luck with your very 1st comeback! ^^
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    You're welcome dear :)
    And yes, go for it, I'm sure you'll look great in that red dress!Also, I wish you best luck with your very 1st comeback! ^^

Umm so does that mean we get the red dress if we complete all three? BtW Moony, I sent you a PM
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm actually schlepping my way to the top on my 2nd comeback. I'm on a fence about completing the third one since there are no quests for the 2nd/3rd one anyway and this second one is feeling like such a chore. :(
  • Options
    FantinFantin Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sorry if this has been answered, but when you do the second/third comebacks, do you get to keep the special actions from the previous ones? Or do you only have 1 type of special action active at a time?
  • Options
    Fantin wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered, but when you do the second/third comebacks, do you get to keep the special actions from the previous ones? Or do you only have 1 type of special action active at a time?
    Hi there,
    Yes of course you can keep everything from your previous comebacks (including clothes and special actions). The only thing you will lose is fan numbers again.:)
    The more comebacks you do, the more special actions added while doing gigs or dating. :D
  • Options
    FantinFantin Registered Users 4 Posts
    Cool! Thanks for the answer :)
  • Options
    Fantin wrote: »
    Cool! Thanks for the answer :)
    You're welcome, and good luck with your next comeback. :D
  • Options
    miss tmiss t Registered Users 2 Posts
    If you do the comeback quests do you keep all your houses and clothing/hair/shoes you've already purchased?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, all you lose are fans. :) You keep your lovely clothes, your friends, your homes, your posessions, your relationships with your friends and dates. You get knocked down to 1 fan, and start the climb. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    miss t wrote: »
    If you do the comeback quests do you keep all your houses and clothing/hair/shoes you've already purchased?
    Yes of course you will keep everything. The only thing you will lose is your fanbase number.
  • Options
    I just said that. ?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just said that. ?
    Lol I blame slow wifi, didnt let me see your reply in time.
  • Options
    Oh Moony. Half an hour delay? That is just awful.
    One game is up to the 70s as far as comeback. I'm focusing on one comeback at a time. Once this one gets her 2nd dress, I'll work harder to get the other two. I have to be honest, I love this feature. It will keep me busy till everyone else's babies are ready for high school in the game. Lol.

Edited because I didn't want o gloat about connection speeds. Gloating is bad karma. Sending speed wishes to you Moony
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh Moony. Half an hour delay? That is just awful.
    One game is up to the 70s as far as comeback. I'm focusing on one comeback at a time. Once this one gets her 2nd dress, I'll work harder to get the other two. I have to be honest, I love this feature. It will keep me busy till everyone else's babies are ready for high school in the game. Lol.

Edited because I didn't want o gloat about connection speeds. Gloating is bad karma. Sending speed wishes to you Moony

For sure Koko, I swear this is one of the worst business trips ever...I'm not gonna complain about the living conditions of some rural areas but being stuck with a grumpy boss and a trainee that messed things up now I'm gonna stuck here for a whole week with almost no wifi. I had to pay my own money for some data packages but urg still terrible, as you can see, half an hour to load some posts is awful enough to me.

But thank you for your wishes Koko :D I just hope this weekends event won't be a delay to me just cuz I have a goddanm Internet.
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hey guys hope you are doing good! I have a question for you, just to check if that is normal!
    I did my first comeback as a fashion icon and then I chose to lose my fans to come back as a money maker (cute dress) but i dont get any special request as it is said... Is it normal?
    Ill be doing another comeback about in 40 years if i keep getting 300 fans per gig!:)
    Kisses to you all!!!
  • Options
    Hmmm love the special was a huge energy thing in dates, for fashion I know it's in fashion shows and photoshoots and things. What is left. Um, personal appearances? Someone posted the graphic for it. Let's both look for it Mklove. Hmmm, is that for Michael Kors?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hey guys hope you are doing good! I have a question for you, just to check if that is normal!
    I did my first comeback as a fashion icon and then I chose to lose my fans to come back as a money maker (cute dress) but i dont get any special request as it is said... Is it normal?
    Ill be doing another comeback about in 40 years if i keep getting 300 fans per gig!:)
    Kisses to you all!!!

You won the dress and plus 3 additional bolts right? If so it's all right.
    Make regular gigs until you reach the A-list, after getting there throw parties ... about 300 and you're back to number 1! Same situation here, probably 40 years.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I think mklove meant, you get a special task. I found it. for financial, your special thing s in appearances and shifts (any of the shops)

Here's the link of the graphic. You can see it there. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125431-Feedback-on-quot-Comeback-quot-quest&p=267061&viewfull=1#post267061

Ok, it's called a special Action. So for financial, when you work in the Kardash or So Chic shops or when you make an Appearance (mall of Dubai, Ganse......ok the thing in Tribecca. Funny thing....I have an MK bag I love, called Gansevoort so that's what I think of when the Gansevelt? place pops up)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you Koko! MK are the initials to my boyfriend name, and here i did a pseudo name in 30 seconds, that was the name I came up with,... Silly I know!!!!
    I have an appearence in Miami Lif but its a regular thing... Ill keep you guys updated if theres a problem

Thanks a lot and happy comebacks!!:)))
  • Options
    Hmmm, it says appearance, so......I would think you'll get that special action thing. I found with the love, it's spend 9 Stars and get more, but I'm such a 'throw money at it' person, that I take all my dates in Mirragio Grande, They have a 4 Energy $450 action, that gives me upwards of 14 stars. I've gotten that far counting before they all disappear. So I can do a 1 hour date in 9 Stars and 20 seconds. For longer dates, I do use the special action. Rock that dress. I'm getting almost close to my next comeback.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You can also do the 450 dollar date in oak nyc! But im sure you probably know it already as a game expert!:)
    And yes i got the special green money maker action thing, 9 energy for 12 stars or somethin like that:)
    Kiss
  • Options
    Darn it MK! You almost owed me a new keyboard. Oh how I laughed. I nearly spit out my coffee. expert? Oh no, I think I'm floundering along, but my heart is in the right place, and I do try to figure things out. Sometimes, I am dumber than dirt. But thank you. You just made my day. I'm crawling my way up to the top spot, but I just know, as I am about to hit #1, the update will roll out, upping the max, and pretty much killing my chances for a while. heh heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Go on partying the hell out of this game Koko! Yes you can!( its not kardashian but obama but what the heck:))
    Its your 1st comeback or second?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Ever since I started the comeback over a month ago, Simon has not called with any one hour gigs. He only offers three or eight hour gigs. Does anyone else have this problem?
    iOS
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi AliBryant,
    Someone should correct me if I am wrong but, I think the 1 hour gigs may have been pulled due to the overwhelming number of some people wanting them and others not liking them. The same I think went for the 24 hour gigs.

If you want to see them come back then you could post it in the suggestion thread.

I hope this helps!:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hi AliBryant,
    Someone should correct me if I am wrong but, I think the 1 hour gigs may have been pulled due to the overwhelming number of some people wanting them and others not liking them. The same I think went for the 24 hour gigs.

If you want to see them come back then you could post it in the suggestion thread.

I hope this helps!:)

Thanks for the reply. I hope that is not the case! I loved one hour gigs for events like this weekend's. You could do two or three with just one full energy bar!
    iOS
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Your welcome, I know how you feel I really loved the one hour gigs, but hopefully they bring it back.:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Not sure if it's mentioned already but it's really depressing when you have one overachieving friend with vastly larger number of fans and refuses to go on the comeback quest. Sighs.
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Btw unfriending them don't seem to work. I'm on android.