Options

SPOILER ARMENIA & Armenia related quests!

hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
So Kim called to let me know that she and her sisters are going to Armenia soon. I think this is it guys
Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Hello everyone!
    So I've just recieved my first quest since like March 5th (YAY I know), and that was Kim asking me to come over to her place. She then told me that she wanted to throw some kind of a festival for Armenian people living in America (or something like that). I wanted to ask, did you (those lucky people who have no problems with recieving quests) get this task after you completed Milan storyline? What happened next?
    I just wanted to make sure.
    P.S. I'm so jealous of you all. It seems like I will never get to go through comeback, Kendall and Kylie and Milan quests.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I was going to throw one more party b4 I went to sleep and when I logged in... Kim called! New quest relating to Armenia.

BTW...the K Klan was spotted at LAX today and they're on thier way to Armenia now (real life).

IMG_20150407_204201_zpsiqu5m9au.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The quest says "7d and 22h remaining" so we gonna have Armenia in a week? or maybe the image they post it's only for the photobooth? :(
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think it's just for the photobooth :(image_zpsro7jhula.jpg
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You mean there's no horse? Oh no :( it's an ok photo booth I guess
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just got this quest for both accounts an hour ago too! She did say though to throw the festival before she left, but she left in real life already?! Haha kidding, doesn't bother me that virtual and real world doesn't tally.
    PM to add
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    hkaytee wrote: »
    So Kim called to let me know that she and her sisters are going to Armenia soon. I think this is it guys

Yes yes yes! So excited that I rushed my lunch and came to this forum to see if anyone talked about it. What else do you guys think is in store!
    PM to add
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    After completing the small quest you just get a photobooth background of Armenia.
    j0v48i.jpg
    Hopefully it gets added as a new location to travel.
    Sophie
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I wanted to ask, did you (those lucky people who have no problems with recieving quests) get this task after you completed Milan storyline? What happened next?
    I just wanted to make sure.
    P.S. I'm so jealous of you all. It seems like I will never get to go through comeback, Kendall and Kylie and Milan quests.

I opened my game and got the call from Kim. No, it's not related to the Milan storyline. Cause I'm still working with Singh Enterprises, selling out Personal Islands. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I've asked other players as well. You only do a few goals and this Photobooth in the end. :(

But that's just for now. Maybe they'll extend it in future?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I doubt they would make a big deal out of a photo-booth. I think by the end of the seventh day, we will probably get it as a location. They advertised it as a location... So keep your hopes alive. :)
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh, I want to agree with Cordelia89. I don't think they would makw a big deal if it was just a photobooth place.
    I'm excited to find out more though!:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    From the sounds of it, it seems like it may be an added location soon?
    Either way I am excited:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Had the call from Kim too. Had no Milan quests yet tho, this could be because the update before the Easter one I wasn't getting any quests. So I have a big backlog. Anyone else not had Milan quests yet?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Kkmia! I'm so far behind that I still don't have Malibu or Milan either, but I just received the Armenia call. What a relief! I was afraid I might now be missing exclusive timed events!

Can't wait for more Armenia stuff; please let it be more than just a photo booth!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Oh shucks I started an 8 hour gig right when I woke up this morning and didn't have time to receive the call:( oh poo

Hey Im thinking we could have an Armenia quest party? Who's with me, or I will I have to go eat ice cream and macaroons by myself? :p

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The more parties, the better, Noona! I always love the ice cream and macaroons, but Armenian food looks pretty good, too.

image.jpg1_zpswiel8aft.jpg

Of course, I'm getting ready for work now, so no parties for me, anyway! I hope you guys have fun though!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I was going to throw one more party b4 I went to sleep and when I logged in... Kim called! New quest relating to Armenia.

BTW...the K Klan was spotted at LAX today and they're on thier way to Armenia now (real life).

IMG_20150407_204201_zpsiqu5m9au.jpg

Kim looks real beautiful here, usually wunt say this as shes too made up rough lookin etc, but wow girl done well ere :)
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    Oooh the food is delicious, thanks Luz!
    The party will still be here when you get back, so no worries:D

I agree BabySimmo93, she looks pretty there!:)

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts

Yes I can relate to you 100% on this. There are GC friends in my game that are completing comebacks faster than I can even make #1 (for the first time!!!) and not receiving gigs doesn't help. I also got the Armenia quests on my phone and I think there's a pretty good chance I'll get them on my iPad, too. It will have to wait until this afternoon though after work! :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I opened my game and got the call from Kim. No, it's not related to the Milan storyline. Cause I'm still working with Singh Enterprises, selling out Personal Islands. :p

Thanks for answering my question.

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Yes I can relate to you 100% on this. There are GC friends in my game that are completing comebacks faster than I can even make #1 (for the first time!!!) and not receiving gigs doesn't help. I also got the Armenia quests on my phone and I think there's a pretty good chance I'll get them on my iPad, too. It will have to wait until this afternoon though after work! :p
    Same thing, still climbing back up for the first time. I'm close tho, on the 6th place :D
    Good luck! I hope Glu will fix this problem and we will get to play like others.

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow I was super excited when I got the call from Kim, but now reading the reviews I found that the possibility to go to Armenia could not be real super boring.

By the way that's what I'm thinking of the story lines in this last update. Milan was super short, I don't know why they added a new character if he hasn't been used.

Those missions of Mr Singh are by far the most silly plot that the game has ever had.

I hope that at the end of the seven days Armenia is gonna be there with fun missions.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I like that the Armenia missions have short wait times and are 3hrs instead of 8hrs its refreshing after all those '8hr' (blatantly 24hr) Kylie and Kendall gigs :) However I'm disappointed that Andre Leon Talley never said dreckitude in reference to Willow I mean come on! Was so sure that would happen :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    I am just waiting to get that call..feels like forever..oh well.

Vats I am also hoping that it gets fun, and that it is a permanent location

• Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Yep, just got it as a photo booth, nothing else really. Willow tries to ruin your fun but you don't see her. Not too bad for a day's work all up.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Yupppppp, just finished the quest and sadly all I got was the satisfaction of one-upping Willow (again!) and a photo booth. Hopefully Armenia will be a new location soon, I think it'd be amazing :)
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Merged these two threads, it's all Armenia, All the time. Hope it doesn't cause any confusion or consternation. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Just a photobooth? No farm? No horse? No new location? Are you kidding me? Boooooooring.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    Had the call from Kim too. Had no Milan quests yet tho, this could be because the update before the Easter one I wasn't getting any quests. So I have a big backlog. Anyone else not had Milan quests yet?

Hi Kkmia,

I haven't received the Milan quest yet either, but I don't have a backlog.

I'm surprised I received this Armenia one, but never the Milan...
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player