Options

SPOILER ARMENIA & Armenia related quests!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ohh I love Rio, I have always wanted to go there:)! But the possibility to go to Japan or Thailand is nice too:)

The truth is that KKH takes us to places we've never been and that's sooooo cool!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ikr! its awesome, totally getting some travel inspiration from this:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    I hope Armenia is coming soon 🙌 i think Glu will be released a new update with Armenia for new destination, like Milan or Malibu 😉
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg japan for real! So exciting! I love Japan!
    PM to add
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Anyone know what breed is the dog from Calabasas?
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Definitely looks like Japan to me :)
    They seem to be rolling out new places very quickly! I've barely had time to appreciated Milan or Malibu yet haha
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Anyone know what breed is the dog from Calabasas?

It is a pomeranian Francesca!

Vv4K0cY.jpg?1

Someone posted in another thread that in the new teaser the dog is a Shiba Inu, it makes sense, I told it was an Akita because I thought of a puppy version, but the Shiba is a small version of Akita.

ndsDfYy.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Suki wrote: »
    Definitely looks like Japan to me :)
    They seem to be rolling out new places very quickly! I've barely had time to appreciated Milan or Malibu yet haha

I think they're making sure there's something new more often because people are saying they're getting bored already. :P
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Vv4K0cY.jpg?1

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Vv4K0cY.jpg?1

Thank you!!!

Such a cute puppy, its like you just want to cuddle with it all day! (or maybe that's just me..:p)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    With the new teaser looks more like Japan because of the structure and design of the house and breed of the dog, looks either a shiba-inu or Japanese atika
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Amazing video of an Armenian woman singing a cappella in an abandoned cathedral.

I thought I would add a bit of a spiritual side to this, since I am sure the Kardashians' trip to Armenia had a lot of poignant moments, too. Very rich and at times very tragic history to Armenia.

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/armewsing3
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    @ Noona- I don't know what macaroons are but I'm down for the ice cream!!! Lol I LOVE ice cream!!!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I think it's great so much light has been shined on the Armenian Genocide By their visit. Love them or hate them, more people are aware of the horrible things that happened there.

IMG_20150412_110515_zpso4fcerju.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player