omg.... I love KKH!

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
KKH is seriously giving me life right now. I just finished doing 3 gigs back to back for Kim, Kris, and Kourt. The last one ended up at pop glam Australia & I was down on only 5 energy bolts & $78 of traveling money. Yeah really. It took me forever but yes... In the end I prevailed and I got this gorgeous one piece swimsuit and killer shoes. I'm over the moon right now & I love my gift. Thank you, Glu!!!!

6nrubd.jpg

On top of that, I met two new sidepieces and a possible jump off.

Sidepiece #1 this guy has it all. Looks, the right job, and a higher rank than me. So hot.
2uiez6e.jpg

Sidepiece #2 yeah I changed my hair on our first date so we can match lol
2f07j1c.jpg

He is so fine.

Anywho... I hope Glu keeps on giving us tangible prizes like the one I won, instead of those mystery gift boxes.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hahaha two sidepieces and a possible jump off? You're so funny yeah I agree on the clothes it's nice to be able to get exclusive stuff by working for it :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That outfit was in a giftbox? Very lovely. That's interesting because back in September I'm pretty sure that was a work all weekend for outfit. That would be awesome if those outfits started showing up in gift boxes.

And what is the difference between a side piece and a jump off? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Hi Lucy, yeah. It feels good. And plus I've not seen it anywhere. Shoes are so expensive in KKH so I'm stoked. And Koko, lol yeah a sidepieces you can get emotionally attached to, but a jump off not at all. Urban Dictionary is my friend lol
    Oh yeah. Never thought to check there. Thanks, and with summer coming, a girl can't have too much beach wear. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    "Jump off." Definitely finding a way to work that into the rotation.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It's a shame that men don't have swimsuits or be able to take off their shirts to wear with those shorts in the wardrobe!

Summer is coming we need a refreshment!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    It's a shame that men don't have swimsuits or be able to take off their shirts to wear with those shorts in the wardrobe!

IKR? It's also quite sad that we can't have the boys try out clothes before we buy it for them. It's like you gift it asap without knowing if it looks good on them or not. Also, the npc boys with hats...glu should give us three man wigs so we can change our bae's look from time to time. We dress up for them all the time, they should dress up for us.
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    IKR? It's also quite sad that we can't have the boys try out clothes before we buy it for them. It's like you gift it asap without knowing if it looks good on them or not. Also, the npc boys with hats...glu should give us three man wigs so we can change our bae's look from time to time. We dress up for them all the time, they should dress up for us.

The worst is when you think you're gifting pants and they end up being capris. Er, man-pris.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The worst is when you think you're gifting pants and they end up being capris. Er, man-pris.
    Lol I know that feeling. I was gifting a date some pants & they turned out to be Bermuda shorts. He looked so awful in them that I broke up with him.
    I love how all the clothes fit. Nothing is every too tight.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol I know that feeling. I was gifting a date some pants & they turned out to be Bermuda shorts. He looked so awful in them that I broke up with him.

LOL broke up over bermuda shorts. :p
    First one is my actual Bae. Second is when Khloe summoned me to the mansion to give me an assignment in Kardash NYC. Third is me & Bae, yeah he looks bored. Fourth pic... That's my jump off.

33zahck.jpg
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

True. I have one game as a male and have two beach shoots to work; I dressed in those rolled-up shorts and a muscle shirt (sort of). I would have liked to have had a pair of trunks in my wardrobe. :(
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yuck, yes! Now that I have both a male and a female character, I try on the outfit I wish to gift before gifting NPC dates or, uh, jump offs, lol.