Options

Repetative Gigs Glitch - being addressed

13Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, you say you finished this task and it's nots going away, simon continues to call you for it, And you took yesterday's update? I just this minute got here. let me see what I can find out. It looked like everyone, myself included who took the update had this taken care of.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FaithRoseFaithRose Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm playing on my iPhone 6, level 31 w/ the most recent version of iOS. When I got the new update I got paid for my repeating gig and it disappeared from my goals list. But Simon is still calling about it. Just to see what would happen, I said yes to the gig, hoping maybe if I complete it one more time it'll be gone for good (since it's not in my goals).
    Add me on Game Center! Alkatneu
  • Options
    FaithRoseFaithRose Registered Users 22 Posts
    Update: just completed the gig, got paid + I got 20 of those weekend event hearts. (??? Not complaining though!) now all I can do is wait to see if Simon calls about it again... or maybe I've finally defeated the gig that won't die.
    Add me on Game Center! Alkatneu
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I also continue to have the repetitive glitch (10ax) after updating. Like another poster said, Simon called about the gig (after the update), I said yes, assuming it would go away, but it didn't. I'm playing on iPad Air with iOS 8.3.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Hi, Steph! I was contacted by KK:H_Staff. They checked into my account and, at least for me, I had to complete the gig 1 more time, then it finally went away. It does give you bonus hearts for this weekend's event though! Hopefully, just completing it one more time will finish it for you too!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Thanks so much, Melissa. I will try that.
  • Options
    Good Luck stephk11. Keeping my fingers crossed it works for you as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    It looks as though my repetitive gig might have finally stopped. I've had to do it once since I installed the update but Simon hasn't called me with it since. Hoping that that's the case with everyone else too.
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    I'm still getting the 10x gig call but I haven't completed it again since the last update. I was hoping it was going to go away by itself but it looks like I might need to do some work. I keep avoiding redoing it because I still have 6 other goals to complete... I've been so busy with work, my KKH playing has dwindled since I only have time to date my NPC hubby before going to bed each night. I refuse to let him divorce me because I was looking everywhere for him since I saw him in the A list but could never find him. So now that I got him, I ain't letting him go! LOL.
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    That's right. You get a good one, you keep him. In life and in the game. lol. When you get a chance, try the repetitive gig one more time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary