Options

Cassio Quest in the new 3.0 update

karakarleykarakarley Registered Users 16 Posts
CAN I NOT DATE CASSIO :( After the baby update (SPOILERS), Mr. Cassio returns. So the adoption center is failing, so we have to help raise money for the adoption center so that it doesn't turns into a nightclub for drunk Willow Pape. I was really surprised that Simon issued a meeting with Mr. Cassio and it ends with a romantic private dinner with him :D OMG I WAS HAPPY UNTIL .... I stopped receiving quests/gigs from Simon or Maria
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oooohhh I can't wait!! I have a long back list so it will take me forever and a day to catch up to everyone:(

Hey we got the romantic dinner with him so that is a plus right? May lead to something
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Im really hoping they'll give us Cassio, then I can have his babies instead
  • Options
    Daphy wrote: »
    Im really hoping they'll give us Cassio, then I can have his babies instead

omg me too! I actually happened to gave birth to a child with my boyfriend in the game already so, may a scandal occur? :p This game is so addicting + more drama please!
  • Options
    Oooohhh I can't wait!! I have a long back list so it will take me forever and a day to catch up to everyone:(

Hey we got the romantic dinner with him so that is a plus right? May lead to something

I just want to ditch my current boyfriend and have a serious relationship with Cassio :( GLU PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    karakarley wrote: »
    I just want to ditch my current boyfriend and have a serious relationship with Cassio :( GLU PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN

I think they've heard our cries to be able to date Cassio and now they're probably just teasing us. He keeps taking us on private dates and showing up when we need a hero but then we can never start a relationship.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I think they've heard our cries to be able to date Cassio and now they're probably just teasing us. He keeps taking us on private dates and showing up when we need a hero but then we can never start a relationship.

I hate being teased.....and love it at the same time
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    What is the deal with Cassio? I'm not on this bandwagon.. lol
    Why are people head over heels for the dude? o_o
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i haven't got anything with cassio yet
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got him. But it wasnt' adoption related. All I got was the glitch where whoever we invite to the appearance turns it into a "I hate when people try to come between us" things that ends up with a kiss. It was embarassing because I finally invited a new person on a gig and she tries to put the moves on? Anyway I walked away after she smooched me and spent the night dancing with Cassio. Boy was I glad to see him.

Is Cassio like a buddy in guy games? or does Cassio become Cassie?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    CAN I NOT DATE CASSIO :( After the baby update (SPOILERS), Mr. Cassio returns. So the adoption center is failing, so we have to help raise money for the adoption center so that it doesn't turns into a nightclub for drunk Willow Pape. I was really surprised that Simon issued a meeting with Mr. Cassio and it ends with a romantic private dinner with him :D OMG I WAS HAPPY UNTIL .... I stopped receiving quests/gigs from Simon or Maria

so true! After Cassio they just kinda left us hanging with a baby lol :D
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    I got him. But it wasnt' adoption related. All I got was the glitch where whoever we invite to the appearance turns it into a "I hate when people try to come between us" things that ends up with a kiss. It was embarassing because I finally invited a new person on a gig and she tries to put the moves on? Anyway I walked away after she smooched me and spent the night dancing with Cassio. Boy was I glad to see him.

In guy games, he still hits on you. :P Apparently, he swings both ways. (According to Maria) :)
  • Options
    ponylatte wrote: »
    What is the deal with Cassio? I'm not on this bandwagon.. lol
    Why are people head over heels for the dude? o_o
    I can't speak for everyone but for me to because we actually got to know Cassio. NCPs insult you until you have enough romance points then it's straight to telling you that you look nice. There's an actual backstory with Cassio, we got to talk and do things with him that we don't ever get to do with our husbands who apparently don't do much of anything. It just feels realer with Cassio than not, there's better interaction
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    yeah Cassio hits on you either way but we're not friends or i don't see him in the list anywhere. dude is kind of a creep
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    yeah Cassio hits on you either way but we're not friends or i don't see him in the list anywhere. dude is kind of a creep

Haha true. He's different since the hair color change though
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Cassio is greedy and swings both ways! :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ehh, you guys may like him but he annoys me. Simply because it's like he doesn't get that I'm straight. I have a fiancée and everything yet he still doesn't get it. I still feel bad turning him down though haha.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Gurl..... I ain't messin with Cassio. swinging both ways ain't my cup of tea.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Does Cassio only appear after you get a baby? Cos I have no intention of having any babies. Imma let them turn that into a night club, lol.
  • Options
    StephiieTStephiieT Registered Users 10 Posts
    The Cassi quest isn't the end of the update is it?
  • Options
    unless you're hacked, I dont think people were meant to blow through all of the major quest already
  • Options

I got that at first before Cassio interact with me with adoption related. It was a glitch, but then after I tapped on him & the other people that was in the same room as me, it showed dialogues about the adoption quest
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    Does Cassio only appear after you get a baby? Cos I have no intention of having any babies. Imma let them turn that into a night club, lol.

He appears in the game either you have a baby or not. He didn't came in with the new update, tho. From my gameplay, he appears when Simon scheduled a meeting with Mr. Cassio but Mr. Cassio appears to have made the meeting as a romantic dinner. As you progress, there will be a conflict between Cassio and your partner (if you ever have one) BUT IT IS STILL FUN CAUSE OF THE DRAMA
  • Options
    unless you're hacked, I dont think people were meant to blow through all of the major quest already

you're right but it against the forum's rules to accuse someone of hacking. Idk why they would want to finish all the quests within the first day anyways, I personally like having them spaced out because it gives me a reason to play everyday.
  • Options
    StephiieT wrote: »
    The Cassi quest isn't the end of the update is it?

idk I haven't seen him at all this whole update but I guess he could be, Idk how people finish off the update so quickly.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Trev is right about insinuating someone is playing with the hack. They could just be buying stars with a vastly greater budget than mine.

Rushing through the quests is how some people play. I kill time till the events are ready, I buy stars but I don't buy energy and I don't spend my stars to start a quest early. But the good thing about the game if you've completed your quests, work on other aspects of your game. Up your Achievements through dating, side gigs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    you're right but it against the forum's rules to accuse someone of hacking. Idk why they would want to finish all the quests within the first day anyways, I personally like having them spaced out because it gives me a reason to play everyday.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything. But the update was only a few days ago and people are already posting about not having anymore gigs. I just think it was meant to be spaced out
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    He appears in the game either you have a baby or not. He didn't came in with the new update, tho. From my gameplay, he appears when Simon scheduled a meeting with Mr. Cassio but Mr. Cassio appears to have made the meeting as a romantic dinner. As you progress, there will be a conflict between Cassio and your partner (if you ever have one) BUT IT IS STILL FUN CAUSE OF THE DRAMA

Waaaah I'm looking forward to the showdown!
  • Options
    Mercedes0218Mercedes0218 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Must be glitched since I accepted Cassio's invite to dinner but we never actually 'went' to dinner. The club in Florence is messed up with the quests, making whoever you invite to help from your contacts your love interest. Hope a fix comes soon for Android and I can actually date Cassio!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Must be glitched since I accepted Cassio's invite to dinner but we never actually 'went' to dinner. The club in Florence is messed up with the quests, making whoever you invite to help from your contacts your love interest. Hope a fix comes soon for Android and I can actually date Cassio!

Hi Mercedes0218!

Actually your game is not glitched if you can not date Cassio. Right now that is not an option for us to have. Hopefully though we can soon date him in the upcoming updates!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    That new Cassio quest better come fast in my device è_é I ended the musical with Nene Leaks with no mention of Cassio (Was I supposed to make a specific choice ? ) and now I'm off with a Ryan Starr quest. You can't do this to me Glu. You just can't.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.