Options

Glitch After Update- Not called for Wedding after engagement

tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
Just submitted this to Customer Care:

Playing KKH on an iPad, version 3.0.0.
Issue appeared immediately after yesterday's baby update.
Doll was in Florence. Had just received and accepted marriage proposal. Is maxed out with partner. After proposal accepted, partner suggests baby. Doll agrees, then scene immediately shifts to a nursery, doll alone with baby, in JAPAN. Left Japan, went back to Florence, completed date.

Now, game cannot progress to marriage. The Florence wedding venue is locked. No calls came re: wedding. News feed continues to announce engagement. Dolls are definitely not already married.
Game Center: + (tamara) +
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi tamara_sd!

I just recently got re-married and noticed that I also did not receive any marriage quests. Thank you for submitting a ticket!
  • Options
    You bet, Vickieej! My doll wants the hubby she rightfully earned! LOL

After playing this morning, it looks like I am not getting ANY quests. I know some have reported that, too. Argh.
    Vickieej wrote: »
    Hi tamara_sd!

I just recently got re-married and noticed that I also did not receive any marriage quests. Thank you for submitting a ticket!
  • Options
    tamara_sd wrote: »
    You bet, Vickieej! My doll wants the hubby she rightfully earned! LOL

After playing this morning, it looks like I am not getting ANY quests. I know some have reported that, too. Argh.

I hope it works out soon! I have added you on GC, my name is Polish4lunch - we can at least invite each other on quests, especially if you aren't getting any from Simon!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You guys I accepted a marriage proposal post-update and Florence is locked to me I know that I should be able to go there to organise decorations because I have been married three times before in the game (don't judge me :D). I know my case isn't exactly the same as yours tamara but I think it's a glitch. Anyone else experiencing this in their game let us know!

iOS 8.3
    iPhone 5s
    Level 33
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    A bit of the Foodie quest returned, so that's hopeful.
    Florence still locked to engaged couples.
    I'll look for you, Vickieej!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Please be sure and list your
    Platform
    Device
    Level

Brief outline of problem. Thanks and so sorry this is happening to you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    Me and my bae were old max level (9000) I went on a date with my bae after the update he immediately proposed. I've been married twice before so I know Florence unlocks after the proposal but this time it didn't . now I'm max level with our beautiful baby and nothing bout a wedding ... I was so excited cause we are married in his game but not mine :'(

Android 4.3
    Huawei
    Level 31
  • Options
    Mr4nthonyyMr4nthonyy Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have also been married 3 times prior to the update and had just proposed again. Following that, no quests appeared for the marriage. So I thought, "Maybe I need to go on 3 dates in same fashion of how you originally get married." No success. However, my date asked if I wanted a baby (I didn't want to have the baby out of "wedlock" but I didn't wanna say no and not be asked again in a long time), so me and her had the baby. However, as stated above, once taken to Japan to getting the baby settled in, no quests came for me to get this wedding underway.

iOS 8.3
    iPhone 5s
    Level 32
    GC: Mr4nthonyy | K&K Star (IGN: @CaelanAzai) | Feel free to add me! :D
  • Options
    johdav17johdav17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me! I'm hoping to have a baby with my spouse but I cant get into the Wedding Venue in Florence, hope it gets fixed soon!
  • Options
    Girl, no judgement here! I am also on my third marriage - couldn't help myself, #3 was way cuter than #2!

However, #3 is way more needy, after two back-to-back 8-hour dates, he still shows an unhappy face. THIS GUY SERIOUS?! So maybe, I may see myself finding Mr. Right in #4.:cool:
  • Options
    I had a thought, can the posters who say they can't get in the venue to get married look and see if the ring is in your couples list? When my android married her third, there was the proposal, then a call from Maria congratulating me, the ring popped up in contacts and top couples, and maybe we're common law, but he's my spouse. I get the daily bonus tap with him, and he calls like clockwork for our dates. I thought if you look and see if the ring is there, the game clearly thinks you did it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I had a thought, can the posters who say they can't get in the venue to get married look and see if the ring is in your couples list? When my android married her third, there was the proposal, then a call from Maria congratulating me, the ring popped up in contacts and top couples, and maybe we're common law, but he's my spouse. I get the daily bonus tap with him, and he calls like clockwork for our dates. I thought if you look and see if the ring is there, the game clearly thinks you did it.

Hmm...this is interesting. I have noticed that my husband doesn't call to go out on dates nor did I get the quests associated after marrying him.
  • Options
    Do you have the ring? Not the diamond in your closet, the ring next to his name in your contacts, and in your top couple billing. Ring or no?
    As far as the after wedding quests, I've only received those 3 in succession dates, including the joint photo shoot Maria sets up, only happened after the first marriage for me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No ring. I checked that first, thinking maybe I missed the wedding. Nothin'.
    Do you have the ring? Not the diamond in your closet, the ring next to his name in your contacts, and in your top couple billing. Ring or no?
    As far as the after wedding quests, I've only received those 3 in succession dates, including the joint photo shoot Maria sets up, only happened after the first marriage for me.
  • Options
    Koko is right, no "fiancé quests" after the first marriage. But you SHOULD get a call telling you to come to Florence when you are ready for the wedding. That's not happening. In my game, we're definitely engaged per the social media announcements. The glitch prevents engagement from proceeding to the ability to have a wedding.
  • Options
    Glad you understand Vickieej :D And Koko that's a helpful idea thank you but i checked and like tamara no ring in either list but all our tweets are engagement related!
  • Options
    I checked for a ring beside him and nothing .. I have a heart.
  • Options
    Ok, now, another glitch that was messing with adoptions, was fixed by changing the eye color of your doll. But NOT to the dark green or 2nd from the top So, because the fastest fix is always optimal, try changing your dolls eye color. And while you're doing that, I'll try and get this a little more prominence.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Changed eye eye color as suggested - still no wedding available. :-(
    Ok, now, another glitch that was messing with adoptions, was fixed by changing the eye color of your doll. But NOT to the dark green or 2nd from the top So, because the fastest fix is always optimal, try changing your dolls eye color. And while you're doing that, I'll try and get this a little more prominence.
  • Options
    I didn't really think it would work, but hey, you never know.

We'll let Glu know about the thread (I'm sure they already know and are working on it, but this just makes sure it doesn't slip through the cracks. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Glu is aware of this issue and a fix will be released within a week, it is a random glitch affecting people with NPC spouses. Not all, just some instances. So please be patient, you will have your weddings. Rupert will call and get things moving for you. In the meantime, plan a honeymoon, play with the baby if you got one, and shop for your trousseau. :) Thanks for your patience, I'm sure the weddings will be lovely. ;)

Enjoy the weekend event, knowing help is coming.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Glu is aware of this issue and a fix will be released within a week, it is a random glitch affecting people with NPC spouses. Not all, just some instances. So please be patient, you will have your weddings. Rupert will call and get things moving for you. In the meantime, plan a honeymoon, play with the baby if you got one, and shop for your trousseau. :) Thanks for your patience, I'm sure the weddings will be lovely. ;)

Enjoy the weekend event, knowing help is coming.

Thanks for the quick response to both you and glu!
  • Options
    Thanks Koko! <3
  • Options
    Emmajameson16Emmajameson16 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been asked so marry my boyfriend on the game, and I accepted, but I haven't been given any option to actually get married, what do I do?
  • Options
    I've merged the threads, and Lucy, I apologize I removed your post from the other thread, because it referred to another thread..this one. Thank you. :)

Glu is aware of this issue and a fix will be released within a week, it is a random glitch affecting people with NPC spouses. Not all, just some instances. So please be patient, you will have your weddings. Rupert will call and get things moving for you. In the meantime, plan a honeymoon, play with the baby if you got one, and shop for your trousseau. Thanks for your patience, I'm sure the weddings will be lovely.

Enjoy the weekend event, knowing help is coming. But remember, after the wedding, you only get the wedding/marriage specific tasks the first time. That might change, but right now it's one and done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    This happened to me too! :( I divorced my husband (I was curious) and tried to get back together with him but the task didn't show. :|
    iOS 8.3
    iPod Touch 5th Gen
    Level 31
  • Options
    I don't know how to remarry your ex. Maybe you should ask that question in General Discussion? I'm sure people have done it. I would think you just date more. There is a known bug that will be fixed shortly, preventing engaged couples from having the wedding. If you divorced your husband and want to remarry, that sounds like a gameplay issue. You can always date and marry someone else. Good luck alx. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    I don't know how to remarry your ex. Maybe you should ask that question in General Discussion? I'm sure people have done it. I would think you just date more. There is a known bug that will be fixed shortly, preventing engaged couples from having the wedding. If you divorced your husband and want to remarry, that sounds like a gameplay issue. You can always date and marry someone else. Good luck alx. :)

Thank you :) My character got engaged but no calls after :P I'll just wait up for that update :D
  • Options
    Koko, thank you for all your help with this glitch!

Alx, to re-marry your ex, you just pay to make up with him/her, then start dating. Usually they propose almost right away, if the relationship points are high enough. Once the wedding bug is fixed, then you'll get the usual message to go to Florence when you are ready. :-)
    alx wrote: »
    Thank you :) My character got engaged but no calls after :P I'll just wait up for that update :D
  • Options
    alx wrote: »

Glad it was that. Sometimes the game just doesn't want to go down the aisle again. It's like real life, you just have to keep dating till it clicks. ;)

As I told another fiance.....have fun, plan the wedding, book the honeymoon, and if it's a shotgun wedding then pick out baby names.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary