Options

Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Hello everyone, I'm new as well!

Seeing everyone's babies gave me slight baby fever but the cost quickly quenched it. Not to mention - my husband is needy enough all by himself! XD I do wonder what the future of the babies will be and/or if they'll eventually age but we're only a little under 9k hearts anyway & I have no solid plans to buy more kstars so I'll just have to wait and see how everyone else does as parents (mirroring IRL quite nicely ;3 )
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm new as well!

Seeing everyone's babies gave me slight baby fever but the cost quickly quenched it. Not to mention - my husband is needy enough all by himself! XD I do wonder what the future of the babies will be and/or if they'll eventually age but we're only a little under 9k hearts anyway & I have no solid plans to buy more kstars so I'll just have to wait and see how everyone else does as parents (mirroring IRL quite nicely ;3 )

Hello Andrzej_S!

Nice to meet you and welcome.:)
    I understand about the baby fever everyone has one(but me) but it is nice acting as baby sitter and looking at everyone's babies.

(P.S If anyone needs a babysitter, you can call me:) )
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    TatiKaylaTatiKayla Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do you know how many dating points you have?
  • Options
    TiphaniTiphani Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi andrzej_s, I'm new as well but welcome:)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    on the bullhorn announcement thing, you tap, it says Baby Bash, with a picture of the things, and it fills in as you go along. the meter runs across the top of the 4 boxes starting with the gift box. the next screen is about the gift boxes. That doesn't tell you your progress.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    I had a test done so I know who the mother is who gave up baby Natasha Jenner, she's back in her life and mine. J/k kidding I wish!!

CG3HaVbW0AAeQjV.jpg
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    did anyone catch that there was a small update had a notification today wish I had written it down.
    But what did they add or fix hmm!
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    When you conceive a baby does it look exactly like you... Or does it look like a mix between you and your partner?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hey everyone! Look who's here, finally :)

It's a Girl! Welcome to the world Kayla. We love you already :')

qUQYprO.png

Apple of my eye :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Amy136602 wrote: »
    When you conceive a baby does it look exactly like you... Or does it look like a mix between you and your partner?

I conceived and she looks mostly like me :)

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    She's gorgeous, Charli! And now you have your own Mini-Me! Woohoo, Kayla! What a cutie, and she looks like a happy baby. She might be scheming to swipe your baseball cap, or something...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli Congratulations!

She's as beautiful as her name Kayla!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »

Wow! That's wild! I don't see Steph there at all! Or is that other dark-haired girl the mother?

• Options
    Kayla is wearing the same clothes as Mellanie is using today, let's put them together for photos on the red carpet!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Have been dating non-stop

I was thinking of names starting with K.

The dark-haired Ella was on my previous game. It's only Steph here, no sidepieces yet :p

• Options
    Yay, Steph! She's the one for you, Charli! A classy lady. I'm definitely team Steph.

• Options
    Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

That's disappointing I was kind of hoping for our child to look like both of us
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Options
    JennvanJennvan Registered Users 13 Posts
    [img][/img]imagepngToday is the first time my baby has cried since I brought her home and now I am not able to take pics of us in the photo booth unless I pay another 10 k stars to unlock again. Has this happened to anyone else?  I feel like such a bad parent!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Jennvan wrote: »
    [img][/img]imagepngToday is the first time my baby has cried since I brought her home and now I am not able to take pics of us in the photo booth unless I pay another 10 k stars to unlock again. Has this happened to anyone else?  I feel like such a bad parent!

No! But I don't think I checked in with the game baby yesterday. Er, I mean Katarina Rosa :)

I hope this isn' going to be nickel and diming us like the dates do with their threats to break up with us if we miss a day with them. Because that would be highly annoying and was not disclosed before I spent all that real money on the baby and accessories.
  • Options
    Jennvan wrote: »

When the baby cries, you're supposed to look around in the nursery and find the task that can be done to quiet them-- if you choose right, you get a Kstar reward, or an energy bolt if you don't choose right. This has been my experience, anyway.

Have you already exhausted the tasks available to you in the baby's room? Is your baby still crying? Maybe a baby that's waiting to be soothed won't be calm for the photobooth or something? I know this may be a stupid suggestion, but can you go check if there's a bubble task waiting for you to do for them?

But it does sound like something is wrong with the game if it wants more money for the nursery photobooth again...

• Options
    It didn't charge me a 2nd time. I just found the pink tutu in the closet today, I would swear it wasnt' there yesterday so I bought that . Here's the pic from this morning. And I didn't have to pay again. Jennvan, you should submit a customer care ticket. From your game go to the top left, click that for options. then click help, then click Glu Support. This opens up a screen and you choose Contact on the top right. Fill out the form and your ticket is automatically submitted. I know they'll take care of that for you. I'd love to see a pic, even if it's not a nursery Pic.

Here is little SamiJ in her Pink outfit. Is the pink tutu new? I swear I didn't see it when I bought the blue one. OMG, can you imagine if they do a purple one? ANyway, I had to have the flower headband for little Sam. Where are her uncles today?

BalletSamiJ_zpsl5ter5wh.gif

I will say I tried to increase the smile a little and I made Apple's eyes a tiny bit bluer, she has contacts in. lol. But the thing I just noticed? See Sam's hand? All babies will stick their fingers in your cleavage while you hold them. At least my son did. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh Koko I loved how you edited Apple P's eyes blue!

I'm glad that you finally find out the tutu, now bring Sam to ballet lesons, but today is the blue tutu day!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Now we need to wait at least 1 more week for a new teaser. It's just me or the game gets really boring 1 week after every update?
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Koko I loved how you edited Apple P's eyes blue!

I'm glad that you finally find out the tutu, now bring Sam to ballet lesons, but today is the blue tutu day!

of course she has the blue one. It's called June Purple,btw. My mother June, loved to shop. ANd often she would come home with some adorable thing for me, in just that color blue where if the sun hits it a certain it flashes a little purple? Well, that's what we lovingly call June Purple. So, Today for ballet, Sam will wear her June Purple Tutu. So the black and white thing, What is that? Soccer uniform? Can I dress her up in boyish stuff and they'll see she's just a tomboy? Born in June, of course she's Gemini. So she has this very very girlish side, and then sometimes she's rough and tumble.

How bout more baby pictures?

Francesca, I don't know about the update teasers, but I always look forward to the weekend event teaser. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey glu we need sunglasses for our babies too! image_zpsm4ljmknp.jpg image_zpsrcb9uo9h.jpg
  • Options
    JennvanJennvan Registered Users 13 Posts
    I had been doing all the tasks for the baby, and she did stop crying after I did whatever task was showing. I play this game all the time so it wasn't that long between nursery visits. I felt like I was being fined or something for being a bad parent! It's frustrating because I have already spent so much on my baby.
    Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Francescahill, where is your outfit from! Cute family photo :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Francescahill, where is your outfit from! Cute family photo :o

Thank you! the overall is from a past weekend event for the malibu update.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you! the overall is from a past weekend event for the malibu update.

I must not have been playing back then :( Thanks a lot anyway! :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    Francesca said you cute family. what's the baby's name? I missed it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary