Options

Caitlyn Jenner

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I think the rest of the Jenners would not offer anything, except more cases where we meet Brody to 'talk' in Panino. That cost's 10 Energy. B.s. They should ADD 10 energy everytime we have to talk to a guest. And that 'talk' usually just sets us up with another 8 hour no friend tedius gig.

On the other hand, I'd gladly get Carpal Tunnel to play with LD. Sigh. Keep the beard on him, and we'll get along just fine. ;)

No Comment on Caitlyn. I liked Bruce, learned some krappy things about how he left his first wife, and now she can be Bruce/Caitlyn/Fido or Tweety. I don't like her.
    Lol gurl. Lord Disick omg I would love to have him in the game. Love to see the kids too. Mason& Penelope.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    When she's a little more comfortable within herself, I'd love to see her in the game. Although I really do NOT want to add Caitlyn's kids to the game. Honestly I just feel like they'd have nothing to offer and I think they'd be kinda boring tbh.

Caitlin's kids as in Kylie and Kendall?
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I think she means the Jenner boys (Brody, etc) & I'd have to agree they are really boring in the show tbh. It also seems like they came in the show to sponge off the kardashian fame. They weren't there in the beginning seasons as regular cast.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I thought this was pretty funny

screen-shot-2015-06-01-at-6-55-13-pm.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Also, it's ****ing cool to be weird

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Haha I saw that, too! Pretty funny. Seems like the PR was not on the same page because she certainly stole Kim's preggo thunder. I don't think Kim truly feels that way or cares though. She seems pretty supportive. In fact, I've read several publications that claim Kim is actually a very nice, down to earth person despite the way she is portrayed. KUWTK is all scripted anyway, definitely not 100% accurate of how they really are.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Haha I saw that, too! Pretty funny. Seems like the PR was not on the same page because she certainly stole Kim's preggo thunder. I don't think Kim truly feels that way or cares though. She seems pretty supportive. In fact, I've read several publications that claim Kim is actually a very nice, down to earth person despite the way she is portrayed. KUWTK is all scripted anyway, definitely not 100% accurate of how they really are.

Oh I absolutely agree! It's just a bit of fun. Caitlyn said that Kim has been the most supportive out of everyone didn't she. I'm really happy for Caitlin she can be happy in her own body after all these years

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    S
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I thought this was pretty funny

screen-shot-2015-06-01-at-6-55-13-pm.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Also, it's ****ing cool to be weird

That's not funny at all actually. I don't get the joke?
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    I want LD and caitlyn too !! So much drama lol
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    S

That's not funny at all actually. I don't get the joke?
    The first picture of Caitlin was released the day after Kim announced she was pregnant with her 2nd baby so she stole the spotlight from Kim.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Honesty4realHonesty4real Registered Users 10 Posts
    YEEEEESS!!! This is the "Perfect" time to add her........CAITLYN!!! CAITLYN!!! CAITLYN!!!
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    YEEEEESS!!! This is the "Perfect" time to add her........CAITLYN!!! CAITLYN!!! CAITLYN!!!

I'm kind of hoping they'll mention her but not feature her in the game
  • Options
    alyssamichelle719alyssamichelle719 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I sooooo want her to be added to the game!
    Game Center: alyssamichelle719
    KKH Level: 25 on the A List