Options

Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Francesca said you cute family. what's the baby's name? I missed it.

Thank you Koko her name is Emma!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So everyone wearing June purple today.

I think the wardrobe is too masculine , I hope we'll soon have new items and at a fair price (who am I kidding?)

I'd love to have a half pigtail hairstyle for my girl like this one

z7OKQJr.png?1

Maybe a little shorter.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    So everyone wearing June purple today.

I think the wardrobe is too masculine , I hope we'll soon have new items and at a fair price (who am I kidding?)

I'd love to have a half pigtail hairstyle for my girl like this one

z7OKQJr.png?1

Maybe a little shorter.

Almost all the clothes for girls are inspired by North, yes maybe it's a bit masculine or maybe gives that impression because all the clothes are black and blue.
  • Options
    Any ideas for the next weekend event?

3 possibilities

1- VIP event
    2- Party event
    3- No weekend event
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Gigs, maybe? We've already had dating and partying! I'm anticipating the small Wednesday Event. I loved the extra cash and XP one. Free K-Stars would be great, if the upcoming event is for the VIPs. Or if there's no event, a sale on K-Star packs and clothing? So many possibilities.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Almost all the clothes for girls are inspired by North, yes maybe it's a bit masculine or maybe gives that impression because all the clothes are black and blue.

Really? Good to know, I hope North appear with more interesting clothes for us to have for our baby girls then. I saw her as a black ballerina, that one is cool.

About the event honestly I want a VIP event, I have to travel and is always an inconvenience to cope with an event during travels, even more if it's as difficult event like the one from last weekend.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    A whole week without nothing to do in this game... So boring.
  • Options
    Hey tici have you finished all the gigs?

I would say the weekend event was anything but boring, did you completed?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    After 12 hours in labor (lol, I accidentally told my husband no... Had to wait 12hrs before he asked again if I wanted a baby)

I introduce you my little bundle of joy Vivian, so in love! Can't keep my eyes off of her <3

FullSizeRender_zps93ee2d60.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Congratulations Minne!

Vivian certainly inherited your beauty!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    image.jpg1_zpsyesmmp8o.jpg

So the husband wanted to get out and show our little Raven off to the world.
  • Options
    TiphaniTiphani Registered Users 23 Posts
    Beautiful family @vinn4311
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lovely framily picture vin4311. And Raven is a perfect name.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut and @tiphani
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Still haven't gotten my baby yet! I'm so excited but I don't know to choose the conceiving way or adoption way.
    PM to add
  • Options
    alyssamichelle719alyssamichelle719 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I want to have a baby sooo bad! Seeing all of you with yours is making me jealous but i'm sure my time will come. Probably should get married first haha.
    Game Center: alyssamichelle719
    KKH Level: 25 on the A List
  • Options
    Congratulations Vinn!

Naimonster wrote: »
    Still haven't gotten my baby yet! I'm so excited but I don't know to choose the conceiving way or adoption way.

It's a difficult choice Nai.

If you don't care about the baby s3x nor look, go for the conceiving since you'll save 160 kstars.

I wanted to have a girl so I didn't want to risk it and paid to have my baby, after seeing the eye color of Luz's baby I was sure of the route I had to take and it was so magical when appeared the first baby girl with the eye color I wanted, because she also has the same colors of hair and skin of my doll. I had no doubt that she had been made for me.

Hope this helps you!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Vats! You're my baby mentor!

I'm a pretty control freak but I also love the element of surprise. It's a hard decision, but I have 2 games so I guess I'll get to try both methods.

Just on a curiosity level, did more people adopt or conceive. From what I've seen around here, seems like many chose to adopt but I might be wrong.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've locked my spouse into Oak, and he's not getting out till I get my baby! Lol. 2 games weren't near the 12K dating points, so they also had more stars than brains (every time I go food shopping I pick up a gift card) and they adopted. The third is currently 10,980 and she is going to have one. I'm wondering though, who's gotten their baby without adoption? Does the baby look like you? I want to be sure I'm looking my best if they're transferred to the baby.

How close are your games? I'm almost hesitant to get the baby for the third. Once you have the baby you can't look at them in the adoption center anymore. ;( Koko loves looking at babies.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Welcome Nai!
    Just on a curiosity level, did more people adopt or conceive. From what I've seen around here, seems like many chose to adopt but I might be wrong.

Here in the forum I noticed that in general there are more babies conceived, but it is a small margin of difference from adoptions.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks Vats! You're my baby mentor!

I'm a pretty control freak but I also love the element of surprise. It's a hard decision, but I have 2 games so I guess I'll get to try both methods.

Well, this is a vapid way of looking at it, but do you like either gender's clothing and hair options better than the other's? I mean, do you want to put girlie hair & tutu's on somebody, or does that not really matter to you? If both genders and all of the baby styles speak equally to you, maybe you should just let nature take its course...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Vinn4311 wrote: »
    image.jpg1_zpsyesmmp8o.jpg

So the husband wanted to get out and show our little Raven off to the world.

Vinn4311 Raven is so adorable! Lovely family:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    After 12 hours in labor (lol, I accidentally told my husband no... Had to wait 12hrs before he asked again if I wanted a baby)

I introduce you my little bundle of joy Vivian, so in love! Can't keep my eyes off of her <3

FullSizeRender_zps93ee2d60.jpg
    Aw Minnie, Vivian is so cute. You both look really good.

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Beautiful baby girl @minnie623:)
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Look who's here, finally :)

It's a Girl! Welcome to the world Kayla. We love you already :')

qUQYprO.png

Apple of my eye :o

Aw Charli Kayla is so cute, I love the little mini me:)

• Options
    @ naimonster, I adopted and my baby looks like she was conceived because she's a mixture of both parents( btw it took a while to find the baby because I kept pressing see another baby until I found the one I wanted that looked like me and my husband)
  • Options
    zonatrendyzonatrendy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I reached the max level in my relationship but yet nothing happenned :(
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    zonatrendy wrote: »
    Did you press the love quote box from your spouse?
  • Options
    JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    zonatrendy wrote: »

I got this too and panicked, I thought, Oh my god, all that money on the dates and it was for nothing! Don't panic :) Just go back to wherever you were having a date, and click the little heart to go on another one. When they appear, they should have the little pink love quote thingy, click that! Good luck! Let us know how the birth goes!!! :D
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Options
    Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    When u conceive does the baby only look like u or a mix between the 2?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh