Options

Glitch After Update- Not called for Wedding after engagement

2Next

Comments

• Options
    alyssamichelle719alyssamichelle719 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Same thing to me to, i just got engaged again for a second time and no Wedding quests have appeared yet. I'm on a iphone5s
    Game Center: alyssamichelle719
    KKH Level: 25 on the A List
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi alyssamichelle (lovely name btw) Glu is aware of this issue and a fix will be released within a week, it is a random glitch affecting people with NPC spouses. Not all, just some instances. So please be patient, you will have your weddings. Rupert will call and get things moving for you. In the meantime, plan a honeymoon, play with the baby if you got one, and shop for your trousseau. Thanks for your patience, I'm sure the weddings will be lovely.

Enjoy the weekend event, knowing help is coming.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alyssamichelle719alyssamichelle719 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi alyssamichelle (lovely name btw) Glu is aware of this issue and a fix will be released within a week, it is a random glitch affecting people with NPC spouses. Not all, just some instances. So please be patient, you will have your weddings. Rupert will call and get things moving for you. In the meantime, plan a honeymoon, play with the baby if you got one, and shop for your trousseau. Thanks for your patience, I'm sure the weddings will be lovely.

Enjoy the weekend event, knowing help is coming.

awesome, thank you! :)
    Game Center: alyssamichelle719
    KKH Level: 25 on the A List
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    It's fixed :) thank you glu, and thanks Koko, Tamara and everyone who posted their glitch
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    We released a fix for this glitch today.

The problem arose because one of the settings which was supposed to happen after a first marriage (to enable later ones) was not being set correctly for some players.

With the fix, people who were previously married, divorced, and then blocked from a later marriage proposal should now be able to get married again. Please let me know here if you experience any more problems with this.

Thanks very much to everyone who sent info to help fix it.
    Sorry for the delays with your second, third (or tenth?? :P ) dream weddings.