Options

Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    That's true! I want to do another comeback but i have a friend with 477million fans and I've been stuck at number 2 for months now. Some won't ever do a comeback, and it might discourage others from trying if becoming number one seems impossible

The fact that people are sticking at the top because they're not doing comebacks doesn't stop you from being number 1. When you hit max fans you are automatically in the number one spot in your game. Seriously the first was grueling, then I relaxed and the 2nd one is more fun less frantic.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I am about to finish my first comeback as the Love Guru. Well, it will take some more time but I'm 36 on the list! *hallelujah*
    I didn't wanna do any comebacks but then I got bored and it's nice to have them. Plus, I love that they increase your energy holding capabilities.
    So, at first I was not into them, but now I am really glad!!! Thank you Glu!!! :-D
    Looking forward to doing the other two!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm currently 2M away from max fans! Hoping I can do a comeback before this new update. It has taken me soooo long but a new dress and the extra energy will be worth it I think! 425M fans is such a beast for a slw moving player like me to earn
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yes go eselletea you got this! That's just two parties! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks for the encouraging words Lucy! Well, after some hesitation (took me forever to get there haha) I did it! I chose fashion icon. Now I'm gonna work my way up back to the A list and maybeeee have a baby?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Thanks for the encouraging words Lucy! Well, after some hesitation (took me forever to get there haha) I did it! I chose fashion icon. Now I'm gonna work my way up back to the A list and maybeeee have a baby?

Great choice! Good luck 👍
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I hope they add at least one more comeback in the next update.. I play constantly so I finished all 3 comebacks a while ago.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    I hope they add at least one more comeback in the next update.. I play constantly so I finished all 3 comebacks a while ago.

I'd love the final one. The one where you become mogul and receive full outfit with some nice jewelry piece and after which you gain larger amount of fans and cash, but I guess that is just wishful thinking :p
    GC: King Jacek
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like the way you think Gatsby! Great outfit, gorgeous jewelry. Oh, really spectacular hair too. Don't forget the hair. lol. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    the comeback gigs a such should be new every-time. I am doing Camp K all over again this is why the game getting boring. I would like to see this fixed
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I love the comeback idea (on my second one now). The game was boring when your stuck at max fans (when this first happened I restarted the game).

I do regret picking the love guru one though. In my opinion, the normal energy + cash actions are far superior to the love guru one. And the love guru button means I'm less likely to get the tasks I prefer. Maybe the comeback buttons could be like the kiss/pose together/small talk buttons - reappearing as an additional action after a set period of time.
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'm on my second comeback! 'Love Guru'.

I Started it this week end amidst the Parties Event, no need to explain why ;)

I am however disappointed, I thought there would be a story and gigs associated with the comeback like the first time with the launch of the game app but you're on your own...

My first comeback was 'Money Maker' I thought I would get rich, but nothing of the sort... only 9-bolt action 'Money Maker'.

The comeback quest was really the most entertaining part for me.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    I know the comeback should be new gigs and such but no you redo all gig you already done, that suck's. So far just done my 2nd comeback on moneymaker, no gigs our anything right now.
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I just start my first comeback, Love Guru, i dated my husband, i even got to tap a little love guru heart for 9 energy, i finished the date but didn't get any fans. Why is that? How i am going to increase my fans number?? Doing parties?? I thought is on dates, that's why i choose it because i want to get to max with my husband so i can conceive.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    I just start my first comeback, Love Guru, i dated my husband, i even got to tap a little love guru heart for 9 energy, i finished the date but didn't get any fans. Why is that? How i am going to increase my fans number?? Doing parties?? I thought is on dates, that's why i choose it because i want to get to max with my husband so i can conceive.
    The comebacks don't change much about playing the game other than your fans, max energy and you get a special action to tap during certain gigs (like the one with the heart that you saw) and free dress of course. Other than that nothing changes so dating is like normal really sorry if you're disappointed. You'll still get there with your husband and getting fans back takes a long time but you'll get there too dw ^_^
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    hmm ok thanks, well now Simon or maria is not calling me in there office's. On comeback 2 Moneymaker D celebrity almost go on to C, I am still receiving call's from Simon to do gig's and I notice I don't have to call Simon in order to get into the gig either. Is the normal during the game, if so then at want list do they call me into there office's?

P.s. I am at the Max Level until the next update
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I've started my third comeback yesterday, because I couldn't bear being on top for more than like 5 minutes... I hope I will finish it as soon as possible though ;)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I've been reading through the answers here and I'm seriously trying to decide if it's even worth doing my third comeback. I'm currently at #2 and about 50M fans from getting to #1 as someone I deleted from my GC is still in my game and won't leave >.< lol. I just don't know if it's worth going through all this again just for an action and 3+ energy. It's especially boring since I'm only getting weekend gigs and Simon's side calls. Is it even worth it, guys? I mean, I play frequently so it wouldn't take long but it just doesn't seem worth it anymore.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I've been reading through the answers here and I'm seriously trying to decide if it's even worth doing my third comeback. I'm currently at #2 and about 50M fans from getting to #1 as someone I deleted from my GC is still in my game and won't leave >.< lol. I just don't know if it's worth going through all this again just for an action and 3+ energy. It's especially boring since I'm only getting weekend gigs and Simon's side calls. Is it even worth it, guys? I mean, I play frequently so it wouldn't take long but it just doesn't seem worth it anymore.

The other plus for doing the comebacks for me anyway is the bonus stars you get every time you go up a letter on the ranking scale. It's not a ton of stars, but it is something!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Hmm it's going slow without gig quest's from Simon on my 2nd on the C list ranked 379
    got the anniversary quest and done with that, with call from Simon with a gig, I think Simon in on something. Still Simon or Maria has called me into there office's.
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    So I made it to #1 again - yay! It asked me straight away if I wanted to do the final comeback and I almost dropped my iPad lol. I've decided against it until I have a big update that will get me heaps of fans for every gig I do. Generally that helps lol. Plus I just discovered Kendall has a 1% fan increase on her VIP spot so I might max her out then wait to do it. I still have so much to do, but I don't want to drop back down to 1 fan after working so hard to get to the top...again!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hey another cat video by Pettlepop, whattya know...?
  • Options
    mamamoomamamoo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I love the comeback idea

อัพเดตก่อนใคร ทุกคู่ ทุกการแข่งขัน livescore 7m
  • Options
    JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    I chose the Love comeback (Totally not because I wanted that super pretty dress.. ahem..) And so far, I'm glad I did! It's added a bit of dimension and frustration to the game. I keep earning fans and my number stays the same, but hey, it works, because I'm still playing and now have even joined a forum dedicated to the game! Smart cookies over in the Glu offices, I tell ya' !! :D
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Options
    KaitlynKaitlyn Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a question - do we get to keep our current quests after going + ? And are the quests, which was supposed to come when I'm an A lister, still come when I go +?
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Kaitlyn!
    Welcome to the forum!

Yes you get to keep all of the quests that you currently have:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    On my second comeback and I'm disappointed. There is no "2nd comeback" storyline. I just do the normal gigs as usual. Once I get to the top a second time there's not a lot of incentive to do a 3rd (I already regret going for my second) I understand that you get the added max points and even a new outfit as well as a new action, but none of those things are attractive a 2nd and third time. If a second and third comeback came with new hair, and a different comeback storyline for each comeback, I think that would be cool
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I wish our GC friends didn't count in the rankings. The person who is #1 in my game can't be deleted for some reason, and if it weren't for her I would be able to start my second comeback already. Now I have to get an extra 200 MILLION followers to beat her. All my other GC friends were successfully deleted from my game except her... Go figure... I just want to be a++ already!!!
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    It doesn't matter if you delete your friends or not. You just need the max amount of fans for that current version and you'll be automatically number one. Well I'm not sure about you, but this worked for me. Just worry about yourself reaching max rather than what your friends are doing.
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if you delete your friends or not. You just need the max amount of fans for that current version and you'll be automatically number one. Well I'm not sure about you, but this worked for me. Just worry about yourself reaching max rather than what your friends are doing.
    In order for me to reach "max" I still need an extra 200 MILLION followers. You can't say "don't worry about your friends" because if this person was not in my friends list, I would be #1 right now, with 280M followers, and could start my comeback right this second. But since this person isn't getting deleted, I'm only #2. Now I need that extra 200 million to get the top spot. Why would I be happy about having to wait months and months and months to get to that number and start my comeback, when if this person wasn't in my game I could start my comeback today?