Comments

• Options
    SenneSenne Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here , have done this like tons :/
  • Options
    Senne wrote: »
    Same here , have done this like tons :/
    I have spent almost 3000+ inr on this and now not willing to spend a single one .
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They are working on this with high priority. The Baby Update was a huge undertaking, and there were bound to be a few bugs. Please continue to post your info here, and Glu will help you. Thank you so much for you patience. Just know they're working on this, and want you to enjoy the game.

(While Glu is working from the inside, have you tried saying No when your Spouse asks if you'd like to? According to the game FAQs, and what I have heard from others who did it, the game WILL ask each day. (I'm thinking like the date counter, every 24 hours) So say no. Play for a day, and if your fix doesn't come through, when the game asks tomorrow, say yes. Who know? It's a wild shot, but you can play the game, know that your Spouse will ask again tomorrow or Glu will have you fixed before then. This is just my 'thinking around the box'. But they ARE working on this. Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Already done that , now waiting not any other option :(
  • Options
    ok, excuse me if I'm not understanding. Your game crashes when you say yes. Can you get out of that situation in the game, ie: say no and keep playing? Or does it crash no matter what you say?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CreepBerryCreepBerry Registered Users 4 Posts
    My game crashes immediately after I say Yes. I once tried saying No, and the moment I left the house, my husband called me wanting a divorce. Thank goodness I was on another device using an older save of my game, and now I'm pretty scared, because I went on a thousand dates with him the day before, and immediately after I said No he wanted a divorce and I really don't wanna risk it.
  • Options
    Hi CreepBerry, sorry you're going through this. Are you playing the latest update? If your on the latest version, please list your details like this:
    platform
    device
    OS
    level
    & Brief description of your issue

For Example:

Android
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    OS 5.0.2
    Level 33

My game crashes immediately after I say Yes. I once tried saying No, and the moment I left the house, my husband called me wanting a divorce. Thank goodness I was on another device using an older save of my game, and now I'm pretty scared, because I went on a thousand dates with him the day before, and immediately after I said No he wanted a divorce and I really don't wanna risk it.

They are monitoring this thread and if you don't hear anything by Thursday Afternoon, post again reminding me I said I'd see what I could find out.

That goes for anyone still having this problem. Please post the details as I've shown in purple, with a brief description. Thanks for your help in identifying and fixing. :) Just don't come back in a month and say Take them back!.............:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jrawmjrawm Registered Users 2 Posts
    platform: Apple
    device: iPhone 6+
    level: 30
    Brief description of your issue: My game crashes immediately after I say Yes. I'be tried changing eye color to light grey, brown, and it did not fix the glitch.
  • Options
    WaityKimmyWaityKimmy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Changing the eye colour didn't fix the glitch for me but I managed to have a baby nonetheless!
    I had the same skin tone as my husband and decided to change it to something darker and it worked! Maybe you only have to change the skin tone of your character or if, like me, you had the same skin tone as your husband or wife in the game, change it and it might do the trick!
  • Options
    jrawmjrawm Registered Users 2 Posts
    WaityKimmy wrote: »
    Changing the eye colour didn't fix the glitch for me but I managed to have a baby nonetheless!
    I had the same skin tone as my husband and decided to change it to something darker and it worked! Maybe you only have to change the skin tone of your character or if, like me, you had the same skin tone as your husband or wife in the game, change it and it might do the trick!

This worked for me too!
  • Options
    tonysndharrytonysndharry Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm using IOS with both the iPhone software and game software on the newest versions. Mine crashes at the exact same moment. I've tried it a million times. I'm particularly annoyed because (against my better judgment) I spent too much actual money on this game to jump ahead in my relationship more quickly via more energy/dates.
  • Options
    Have you tried the 'workarounds' suggested about changing eye color, or skin color?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JadeSpearsJadeSpears Registered Users 2 Posts
    If the eye color didnt work, u could try your skin. That worked to me. Its gonna be weird tough coz both me and his dad were pale white and he's tanned haha but it works