Options

Problems with game since new update.

Laura29Laura29 Registered Users 6 Posts
Hey everyone!

So i updated the newest version today, when I opened the game up I was shocked to see that I had gone down a level and lost the money and stars I had gained. I was halfway through level 10 when I decided to update :( but am sooooo f'd off. Has anyone else had same problem? I emailed glu about it so am hoping they are sorting it because I can't get into the game now. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hey Laura! I went down a level too, it won't let me sign into game centre and I don't have any projects except for the new one with NeNe! I want my friends back because I have almost 300 contacts. :(
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    post your device, version of iOS and level here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149523-Glitch-SanFrancisco-Update-issues-only-please

Glu is working on a fix
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    It's so annoying! Lol hope it be sorted soon. And alkoholiks I already posted it on that thread earlier and sent glu a message.
  • Options
    JapaneseAssassinJapaneseAssassin Registered Users 101 Posts
    Have a similar issue only my game crashes right after it begins to load. I was thinking if it's best to go back a version (3.0.0). VERY annoying.
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi all,

We had some glitches with the release of the new version v3.1.0 today that caused some trouble for several players. Please accept our sincere apologies for your inconveniences. Luckily, we diagnosed the problem quickly with players' help and released the fixes as fast as we could.

The problems are now solved so all players should feel free to update to v3.1.0.

For those who lost some progress please contact the Glu Customer Care team here and we'll work on making things right.
  • Options
    I already updated to 3.1.0 version that's when the problems started My game still won't open :(
  • Options
    How do I go back a to 3.0.0 version