Options

Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Options
    JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Amy136602 wrote: »
    When u conceive does the baby only look like u or a mix between the 2?

I think it depends! My little one is the spit of her mother, but as you can see from other posters here, some tots are a blend of both their parents! They could have Mommy's eyes and hair, but Daddy's skintone, or any combination of eyes, nose and lips. I also really like the fact that Glu catered to mixed race couples! If one of the parents has pale skin and the other has dark, I've seen a lot of infants born with a skin thats a blend of the two! :) Hope this helps in some way, Amy! :o
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It's sad but I do envy players who waited patiently to conceive. I chose a baby that looks like me but I so wanted the experience of maxing out on a date with bae & the pink heart bubble where he asks me to be his baby mama. Omg... *yaaassss!* lol

i really hope Glu invests in changing the appearance of these kids as they grow. Perhaps they can be purchased with Kstars, idk but there needs to be a long term plan because after all, we are raising our kids as we maintain superstardom.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    TiphaniTiphani Registered Users 23 Posts
    My baby's hair and eye color have changed since the June 25 update and I don't know what to do about it. Is anyone else experiencing this if so please help me. My baby no longer looks like me
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Tiphani wrote: »
    My baby's hair and eye color have changed since the June 25 update and I don't know what to do about it. Is anyone else experiencing this if so please help me. My baby no longer looks like me

This is a common problem since the latest update. Many players have complained that their baby's hair and/or eye color has changed. Glu knows that this glitch exists and we assume they are working to fix it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    I rushed through that baby update and picked the first baby that the adoption center showed me. I had no clue that you couldn't customize the baby later on so I'm stuck with a baby that I'm not a big fan of. Lol, I just assumed that you'd be able to change their hair/eye color at a later date so now I have a super pale blonde baby with odd colored eyes.
  • Options
    TiphaniTiphani Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thanks @holly sisk
  • Options
    SukiB35SukiB35 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I got to 9,000 with my husband and no baby. Now it says that I have to go farther with my spouse. Anyone know how far I have to go to max out and have a baby?
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hello SukiB35,
    The max that you have to be at to have a baby is 12,000 relationship points.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Yeah, that's what I did. It was harder because usually you can gift your husband stuff until he's willing to have a kid. Unfortunately, I have a Game Center husband and he has the full wardrobe. Sad truth... Hopefully you'll be better off than me.
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    [Sorry if this has been asked already!]

Can gay/lesbian couples conceive naturally too? I'm like, 400 points away from reaching max level with my wife, and so far I know that Oak is the only place to level up fast in relationships. That wine is making me go broke but will i get the option to conceive too?
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Love is love Nebula. Everyone is the same that way. If you have the points.....the game invites you to become a parent. And, from what I have seen there is a great likely hood that your baby will take the skin and hair color from how you (the mother in the game) looks like at the moment you say ok and get your child. So, if you're blonde and palest, but your wife is a redhead with light tan skin, You could try to have your baby look like your wife, but taking her hair and skin tone for the last date.

Good luck, and enjoy the blessed event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Love is love Nebula. Everyone is the same that way. If you have the points.....the game invites you to become a parent. And, from what I have seen there is a great likely hood that your baby will take the skin and hair color from how you (the mother in the game) looks like at the moment you say ok and get your child. So, if you're blonde and palest, but your wife is a redhead with light tan skin, You could try to have your baby look like your wife, but taking her hair and skin tone for the last date.

Good luck, and enjoy the blessed event.

Oh this makes me happy. I'll go for it then! I really don't mind what the baby looks like. If they look like my wife it's okay, I was just curious because I want to have a baby. I guess it was because I spent K-stars to get my girlfriend back so that's why lmao. Might as well go all the way with her since Cassio is yet not dateable.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Waited for a VIP event now that I have the k-stars! Here is baby Caroline!

288pqf.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Waited for a VIP event now that I have the k-stars! Here is baby Caroline!

288pqf.jpg

Congratulations. She is beautiful. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    She is such a cutie!!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Congratulations. She is beautiful. :)
    She is such a cutie!!

Thanks, ladies! It was hard to pick between a boy or girl.

~Melissa~

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I love that she's your perfect little Mimi-me! Congrats! You guys are gorgeous together. It's oddly satisfying to have a pretend baby! <says the woman whose real two year old has been yelling incomprehensible complaints at the top of her lungs all morning long>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I love that she's your perfect little Mimi-me! Congrats! You guys are gorgeous together. It's oddly satisfying to have a pretend baby! <says the woman whose real two year old has been yelling incomprehensible complaints at the top of her lungs all morning long>

I totally understand. My 3 year old is in a very defiant stage right now, so I like the compliant, sweet, sleep-through-the-night baby in the game. LoL!

~Melissa~

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats MT3M, your a hot mother now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Congrats MT3M, your a hot mother now!

Haha! Thanks! I wish I had that body in real life! ;)

~Melissa~

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Finally after saving up enough K-stars, I introduce my new addition...Isabella Marie!
    image.jpg1_zps41obcoob.jpg
  • Options
    Finally after saving up enough K-stars, I introduce my new addition...Isabella Marie!
    Congrats! She's absolutely cute!
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    After trying for what seemed like ages, my husband and I are ecstatic to introduce our little bundle of joy Kolson Forest. We are absolutely in love 💙💙
    2aihtg2.jpg
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • Options
    prettiwomanprettiwoman Registered Users 7 Posts
    Can I reach the max relationship with my husband just to have a baby, then divorce him & still keep my baby??
  • Options
    Can I reach the max relationship with my husband just to have a baby, then divorce him & still keep my baby??

Yes you can.
  • Options

Isabella is adorable and looks just like you!

Kolson is so precious Dazedmoon

• Options
    Though I don't have her anymore, thanks ;D yet another long journey to save up k stars.
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Hazel is born ladies and gents!
    After months of a blessed marriage, (and thousands of cash spent at The Oak) my doll finally welcomed a lovely baby girl to her family. She's now going to do her best to keep her off Ray Powers' or Perez' sight (Something tells me it ain't gonna be difficult at all). And, because you're dying to know, Cassio's the godfather and Misty Levin is the godmother.

796082KKHScreenshot1436737855640.jpg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Congratulations she looks adorable in her mini ballerina outfit