Options

On Wednesdays we're VIPs look-alikes!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
54Gqckx.jpg?1

The task is simple, make your best interpretation of a look of one of the VIPs at the photobooth using what you have in your wardrobe!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, this sounds like fun. But I have to buy a VIP? I think I bought Khloe
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Do as you wish koko, the VIPs only help to know from where your look was inspired!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    This is what's called "taking the easy route."

5ZXGwJd.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Willow can't decide if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or if Dixie is mocking her.

E6zek5O.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Dixie heads to Hollywood to meet with Simon, her manager.

Q5wyn0U.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats, awesome Wednesday thread as usual!!!

Holly amazing, except I don't regard Willow as VIP xD But can I add you on GC?

Anyway, here's mine and sorry if you could tell I cheated, I don't own the blue hair yet. I was gonna wait til VIP event to buy. No harm, right? Oh I realized I totally forgot my fake tan!

QVyH0tA.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    a_zpspn5poj22.jpg

Yay I got to dress up as my BFF.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oh I realized I totally forgot my fake tan!

Oh, same...

Also, Naimonster, love the matching lips in your picture!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Got One. This is Z, my Samsung Galaxy Phone. She and Kim hit the red carpet dressed very similar. Instead of being embarrassed, we had fun with it giving the paps butt shots and then some.

ZandKimPhone_zpsiecgb8jn.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Like mother like daughter, stomping the streets of Paris looking for the latest fashions and by god nobody better get in their way!!

44F2EF00-38D4-419D-89BA-555247361349_zps8m73atzp.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    ApplePnKim_zpsaxcrfsxp.jpg

Here's AppleP. Little Bish whined "Why can't Kim change HER hair color to match mine?" So you see what took so long.

And I see great minds look alike. We chose exactly the same looks to match. We could be triplets.

Vats, I didn't mean I wouldn't, I was teasing because I haven't purchased VIP poses, so, they're greyed out. I don't know what the clothes look like till I buy them. I can try a different look for the last one. She was thinking the red dress and Khloe as well. Fun choice Vats.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Sorry I'm poor so that's the best I could do
    Screenshot_2015-08-26-19-08-23_zpsv4kp8az9_edit_1440609774873.png_zpsdbhi71wp.jpeg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Here's my attempt to channel the Momager. Here's Kokolo with Kris.

KokolonKris_zpsjft0en2w.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
    OMG I love this!! So cute!!
  • Options
    Glad you liked girls, let's see what we have here ...

Holly I kind of predicted your first 2 looks going on here, but your interpretation of Simon was the coolest and unexpected thing I saw today!

Did I miss something? Nai you cheated what? For me it is perfect!

Kate is always a pleasure to have you and Kim in a thread that I start!

What? The triplets appeared at once ... that's amazing! My favorite is Kat dressed as Kris, but don't tell it to Aplle P

Lyanna you reminded me that I don't have Elizabeth Korkov in my photobooth, but I don't understand how you can be her daughter, you are so sweet and gentle!

Chanrin you captured the spirit of the thing, you made a good lemonade of it!

Thepie please join us! I know that everyone here would love to see your look.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Willow can't decide if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or if Dixie is mocking her.

E6zek5O.jpg
    Lol Willow Pape always wear the same clothes. This ***** never change her **** clothes. She needs a stylist to change her whole look. Your doll styled Willow Pape signature look better than her.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hmmm. I thought Kim would be so flattered by my super-s3xy homage look, but she didn't say anything about it!
    image.jpg1_zps1nzialtg.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Vats I love this thread because I like to take fashion risks.
    So my doll's wardrobe is used by Mario Dedivanovic as her fashion inspiration. She was influenced by his casual look. Carol Davida and Mario hanged out at Kim's home and she wanted to switch up her casual look with an edgy and dark look. Carol Davida told Mario that she wanted a dramatic makeup look since she is obsessed with black eyeshadow and black lipstick. Then she is wearing a biker chic look with jeans and black open toe shoes.
    P.S. I wished we could use two V.I.P.s on one selfie. Too bad Kim couldn't join us lol but it's her home 😌
    tmp_2605_KKH_Screenshot_14406213080971867709893.jpg
    imgurl
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    NeNe and I are taking a break from the set of T.o.C Part 1

I have to hurry back bcuz CASSIO is there :)

PhotoGrid_1440624897399_zpsb0klpmzq.jpg

Great idea again for a thread Vats !!!!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Luz she didn't say anything because you're stunning, you nailed in matching blond hair with dark eyes!

Carol your doll is so beautiful, I wish I can play with you!

DMV I loved it, but don't run in a big hurry with that dress cause it's very revealing!
    zWBDakG.png?1

Speaking of look-alikes Gunner Peters is back, that shadowy creature, he reminds me of a college classmate who started copying my style in the first year, and then followed by copying me in everything I do, if I change my photo at facebook today, tomorrow he will have changed his, I hope he doesn't find out I play KKH, if he finds out I'm sure his doll shall be equal to that Gunner lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Here's someone trying to look like our very own VIP Stellan. Luz, do you know about this guy? Cheap immitation. Like saying Mr PotatoHead looks like Brad Pitt. Pffft.

dea56bff-fc5a-4d19-a6f1-16430eed6368_zps54fabo7w.png

Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know me Buster, And stop trying to look like my friends. Ugh, he hangs out at Lif, I think he used to date the bartender Leah Robertson when she was on the pole using the name Toots McGee.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Argh-- I find that hairstyle and that chin with the extreme dimple disturbing! There is quite the resemblance, for sure!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Hanging with my bestie..

Vats you always have the best post!

IMG_1220_zpsd0b52ed0.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Kendall and I decided to get some authentic Italian food in Milan! Turns out great minds think alike.

sQRUCNL.jpg

So not an exact match, but I do love this outfit. Hers and mine!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Luz she didn't say anything because you're stunning, you nailed in matching blond hair with dark eyes!

Carol your doll is so beautiful, I wish I can play with you!

DMV I loved it, but don't run in a big hurry with that dress cause it's very revealing!
    zWBDakG.png?1

Speaking of look-alikes Gunner Peters is back, that shadowy creature, he reminds me of a college classmate who started copying my style in the first year, and then followed by copying me in everything I do, if I change my photo at facebook today, tomorrow he will have changed his, I hope he doesn't find out I play KKH, if he finds out I'm sure his doll shall be equal to that Gunner lol

Awww...thanks for your compliment. Your doll is a handsome guy. 😊
    Yeah I know it sucks that we can't play together on each other games. Even though we're both Android users, we're connected to different accounts.😔
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Hanging out with my Bestie Kim after a launch in our favorite restaurant in Paris "Ferdi" :p:o
    KKH_Screenshot_1437172251346.jpg

It's not the exactly the same outfit but there's some simiarities :o
  • Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    image.jpg1_zpsheqrvxlr.jpg
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats, awesome Wednesday thread as usual!!!

Holly amazing, except I don't regard Willow as VIP xD But can I add you on GC?

Anyway, here's mine and sorry if you could tell I cheated, I don't own the blue hair yet. I was gonna wait til VIP event to buy. No harm, right? Oh I realized I totally forgot my fake tan.

Vats does come up with great threads! It gives us a way to be creative and to keep us preoccupied so we aren't fretting about the weekend event. Thanks Vats!

As for Willow.... I was just brainlessly using the VIP section in the photo booth so I didn't think about the fact that neither my manager nor that trashy Willow are VIPs. Oops!

Of course you can add me on GC! I'd love to see your doll pop up in my game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Glad you liked girls, let's see what we have here ...

Holly I kind of predicted your first 2 looks going on here, but your interpretation of Simon was the coolest and unexpected thing I saw today!

Did I miss something? Nai you cheated what? For me it is perfect!

My favorite is Kat dressed as Kris, but don't tell it to Aplle P
    Yeah my first two were no brainers since my wardrobe held similar and/or identical items as Willow and Khloe but it was fun to come up with something for Simon. Thank goodness for the "professional" wardrobe from this last weekend event. I'm happy that you enjoyed what I did.

Nai hasn't paid for the blue hair yet - that was her "cheat." The game lets us try stuff on before we buy it so she was able to get a screen grab of her doll with blue hair. Clever way around paying for something just to use here in this thread.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    This thread is making me realize how much more realistic the VIP skin tones are. The lightest two colors available for us are pink like piggies!
    iOS
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    This thread is making me realize how much more realistic the VIP skin tones are. The lightest two colors available for us are pink like piggies!

Exactly! The skin tones are basically: Edward Cullen, pink, RED, brown, and darker brown.

Just give us Kim's spray tan.