Options

Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Congrats! I hope someday in the future all of our kids can have a play date!
  • Options
    MadzMadz Registered Users 9 Posts
    [LIST=|INDENT=1]
    [*=2]OMG! I'm so excited to announced the arrival of my (KKH ) daughter Ella named after my real life daughter Ella. The most exciting part was my real daughter was born July 12 and guess WHAT? My KKH daughter Ella was born July 12....��My KKH husband (Sigerr) ��
    [/LIST]
    💞Game Center: madz1303

❤️Game Center : JulyMSO (My Daughter)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    To anyone who experienced a change in the Baby's hair/eye color:

There is movement on fixing the Hair/EyeColor Glitch that affected a number of Babies. Full Details can be found here, please go read and follow the instructions.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?162219-Babies-Eye-amp-Hair-Colour-Fix

"If you had your baby’s eyes or hair colour changed when you updated to v3.1.0 and would like them changed back, please send us an in-game ticket with the following details:

- Device
    - Operating System Version
    - Hollywood ID
    - Current Baby Eye Colour
    - Wanted Baby Eye Colour
    - Current Baby Hair Colour
    - Wanted Baby Hair Colour

You can find the instructions on how to create an in-game ticket here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...reate-a-ticket

Please submit all requests by 11:59:59 GMT on July 23, 2015.
    We’ll send out colour changes during the week of July 27-31, 2015.
    Players who want their baby’s eyes/hair colour changed must update to v3.2.0 when it’s released.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and worry caused. Thank you very much for your continued support of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! "
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko I sent a message through my game for Glu today, but didn't get answer yet, should I send a new one before them to comment or should I wait?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    that's cute x
    Madz wrote: »
    [LIST=|INDENT=1]
    [*=2]OMG! I'm so excited to announced the arrival of my (KKH ) daughter Ella named after my real life daughter Ella. The most exciting part was my real daughter was born July 12 and guess WHAT? My KKH daughter Ella was born July 12....��My KKH husband (Sigerr) ��
    [/LIST]
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    I was kinda hoping for a boy but alas This is our baby girl baby Danielle. My npc husband and I conceived her yesterday but I feel like she took all his features and I just got the eyes.
    http://i.imgur.com/MvVBe9h.jpg
    Where did she get that blonde hair from? id like to think my husband had blonde hair before he dyed it pink
    http://i.imgur.com/Hc8pHw7.jpg
    This is my husband... Doesn't she look a lot like him... Wow and I thought she was gonna look like me... Maybe I wasn't good enough :p

Edit: sorry they came out to be links I'm not very good at posting pictures :(
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Options
    That's practically my son... He looks more like me than anything. I say that's a good thing! But I wish he looked a little bit more like his father. The only thing his father aided with was the skin tone. My kid is a shade lighter than I. I hope in the future kids can age, and he'll look like his dad then, but for now he's a mini me.
  • Options
    Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Really cause based on what I've seen on this form this situation is quite uncommon
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Options
    prettiwomanprettiwoman Registered Users 7 Posts
    Once I reach 9000 hearts w/ my hubbie can I divorce him after I have my baby??? I'm really sick of dating I just want a baby & be able to do gigs & parties again without draining all my energy on him :(
  • Options
    Once I reach 9000 hearts w/ my hubbie can I divorce him after I have my baby??? I'm really sick of dating I just want a baby & be able to do gigs & parties again without draining all my energy on him :(

The max is 12k, so no. I wish they didn't raise it, but it'll be a good month before he'll even speak about kids. Well depends if you can gift them or not. There's always adoption!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

I made it to 12K hearts with my hubby and had a baby with him. I stayed married to him until a few days ago, when I went on a date with him and then shortly after that he called saying I wasn't spending time with him.

I refused to pay 10 K Stars to stay married so I divorced him. I lost 1,900,500 fans, but it was sooooooo worth it and I've gained all of them back the same day.

That was the end of my 7th or 8th marriage, so I'm going to stay single for a while.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    About nurseries, if you furnish one nursery, are they all furnished in every location ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes Yes Yes Chanrin!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Phew! I was scared for a moment, thanks!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Mica182Mica182 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey girls! I've adopted a baby but I would like to have mine with my husband is it possible? Or once you adopt you can't our own baby :( if so, there any way to have your baby?!
    Another question, does the baby grow up? Or still a baby forever!
    Thanks xxx
  • Options
    ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    Mica, you can only have one baby sadly ):
    And no, they don't grow up. But raising kids would make some good quests
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Okay so after saving up k-stars, I finally introduce.. Christina Grace <33
    She sure is liking mommy's boyfriend XD
    See how cute we all look together. And have you noticed another redhead to the family. Life is great XD
    image.jpg1_zpswkkbqdsn.jpg
    C.G is quietly grinning at the look of Mommy and her Boyfriend together.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Danielle - My daughter is also Grace.

hVsCho9.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    XD No worries I won't get them mixed up I decided to have C.G as my baby's nickname :o
    I decided to have a day on the beach with C.G... Let's just say it didn't go as planned
    She was crying during the car ride since I'd accidentally left her favorite pacifier at home. Oops?
    Tried giving her the other ones but we all know how that works out. So then I give her one of her stuffed animals. That worked.. For a minute. Then she burst out in tears again. Okay so I went back home, got the pacifier. Went to the beach and then the day was alright. That was until she threw the pacifier in the water. The poor pacifier floated away. And then came the tears.. AGAIN! Man, parenting is hard XD
    image.jpg1_zps6bxafuln.jpg
  • Options
    It's official, momma shows off the ring. C.G has a daddy now!
    image.jpg1_zpst0zazdo1.jpg
    Now, now I kind of wish he wasn't wearing the hat during the reception. When we were walking off the aisle C.G made an attempt to snatch it off.
  • Options
    What a lovely family portrait congratulations and that ring is just so sparkly. :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    prettiwomanprettiwoman Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes I posted that question when it was still 9,000 & yessss it sucks major that it's 12,000 but I'm kind of close but not really. I'm now at 9,444 & still have along way to go....

When you divorced your husband did you get to keep your baby you conceived with him or did something else happen? Also were you able to remarry?

My current husband has been my only husband & I'm so tired of dating him, unfortunately lol.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You get to keep your baby and yes, you can remarry.

Since you're rather close to getting a baby, but getting tired of your husband, have a fling maybe? That's much like using him but we're in KKH :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hi and congratulations on your impending motherhood. I dated up with a dull boring husband to 12,000 and got my baby. Immediately divorced my husband, and started dating my other android game. Then the update came, and 2nd babies are 15,000. So, I'm trying to get up their with my android game, and we're near 11000. Since the 2nd baby comes at 15,000 you might want to hold onto your dull boring spouse for the full 15,000 points, get your 2nd baby and THEN dump his sorry butt.

If I'd had any inkling about a 2nd baby at 15, I would not have dumped him till I got the 2nd one. Learn from my mistake if you want the 2nd baby.

And, if you do have a fling before the 12000 pts with the Lump (current boring husband who never picks up a check) that energy and $ will be spent of another guy who does nothing, but the points will be wasted. So, my advice, don't cheat, have flings with your coworkers on gigs. They're as animated as your 'dates' but it doesn't cost a thing, and they don't break up with you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Thank you!

How did you take the pic with the 2 babies?
  • Options
    Marikita wrote: »
    How did you take the pic with the 2 babies?

You can't carry both babies yet, the picture was edited.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Correct XD! Even if glu made a pose where we can hold two babies I would not buy it.
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Nooooo! So bad! So bad my hubby disappear from nursery too.. &#55357;&#56867;
  • Options
    Marikita wrote: »
    Nooooo! So bad! So bad my hubby disappear from nursery too.. ��

Disappeared? How so?
    PM to add