Options

Why this game don't load on facebook

trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
I really don't know why this game Kim Kardashian game don't load. I love this game real bad and really like to play it but I cant cause I just not loading. Before I was playing on my tablet but it mess up so I was planning to play it on computer, but it just not looking I real frustrated:mad:. Is there a problem with the game that it don't play on facebook. Can someone please answer me and tell what up with the game.
Thank you:)

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    That's just the way it is on facebook. I play on facebook too and I have sent so many custom tickets to glu without a real answer that I'm just tired and just enjoy it as much as they let me...and I'm not paying a single thing on that, if the give kstars for free good, but my money is not going into their pockets. The answer to the ticket has been "yeah...we have a problem on facebook" and that's it, so if they give half custom support I'm going to give half custom experience. Right now for me the game is loading just fine. During the weekend no such luck. The only thing I can say is to contact the custom support and see if they can help you.

Good luck!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    You should probably read what others said in the FAQ section.
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    yeah i play on mozilla firefox not on the proper internet one try it on that one hun?

Wow @hoodstar9 you are real blunt with some of your responses haha
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hoodstar9, you and I are opposite. I use too many words, you take the basic verb, noun, adverb, maybe a participle or two, and as a result your minimalist responses are often interpreted as harsh with an implied insult. I'll pm you later to see if we can't fix this. A good friend of mine speaks in the same manner, and oddly enough, upon meeting her in HS, what I took as an implied insult opened conversation between us and that's how we met and became BFF. She used to joke she says so few words because I used most of them up. She is brainy not expressive, and one of the best people I know. So, let's drop this now, and HoodStar9, please try to lighten up your responses?

Carry on everyone, I'll be back soon, these groceries won't buy themselves.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    When I first tried playing on Facebook it wouldn't load because I had an adblocker. If you do have one, disable it before playing. Otherwise I can't help you sorry ...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's excellent advice Chanrin. I never thought of that. So disable addblocker or popup blocker, and try switching browsers. That and waiting for the next update are really the only choices right now. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    The update for us facebookers was yesterday. So, crossing my fingers and every other limb for a weekend event this weekend. Today I started the So Chic London story line so it gives me hope. I'm sure all facebook player will be able to play just fine...is always like that: one weekend we want to end the suffering and stop playing and the next we're enjoying as much as other platforms.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here