Update 4.0 Issues - Game won't load

2Next

Comments

• Options
    angelah2angelah2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have tried firefox and chrome :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you're on facebook, one on one support is not available at this time. If changing browsers hasn't worked, you must wait for the next update. I have heard people say they started a new game and played that, but then you lose your progress and all your things. If you made any purchases in the star shop, they can be transfered over to a new game. You can contact customer care for that if it's what you decide. Or if you made a purchase, but don't want to restart the game, I would send a ticket to customer care, include a copy of the receipt for your transaction, and tell them you can't open the game, and dont know what to do. Response or lack thereof on Facebook tickets is a sore spot with some, so I'm letting you know upfront, if you are playing on Facebook, unless you've made a purchase, you may not get a timely response from customer care.

So, your two options, start over or send in a ticket wait and see if Customer Care can help. Bear in mind, some players haven't gotten responses. I'm sorry for that, but it's out of my hands. Customer Care is the last line of Defense. If you can't get into your game to submit a ticket that way, you can access the CC Request form here -

(my personal suggestion - try to get your hands on either a iOS handheld, phone, ipod or tablet, or an android smartphone or tablet, and play on one of those more stable platforms. ) I'm sorry you're going through this angelah2.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    (my personal suggestion - try to get your hands on either a iOS handheld, phone, ipod or tablet, or an android smartphone or tablet, and play on one of those more stable platforms. ) I'm sorry you're going through this angelah2.

Crazy how this make me really want to buy a ipod lol. I would if the prices for them weren't so absurd outside of the USA.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    genig1genig1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    So far the new update to KK:H 4.0 has been free of any major glitches, but I've noticed a frew problems mentioned in other threads. If you find you have any issues post them here, like this:

Platform
    Device
    OS
    Level

Brief description of problem.

ETA: No need for further screenshots, DMV_Doll's already included images are sufficient representations of the Wardrobe Freeze/Crashing problem. :)
    Facebook
    PC
    windows 8
    level 26?
    Was working fine yesterday, will not load have tried refreshing and clearing cache, still nothing, cannot open in game ticket since I cant get that screen
  • Options
    Hi. There is no specialized support for FB games at this time. So, issues are addressed in a following update. Because one on one is not available, in game tickets for anything other than billing/starshop purchase questions are not channeled for followup. I've yet to see a FB player say their tickets were answered.

But the advice that works if anything will, after you've done all you have done, cache, etc, then simple as it sounds sometimes switching around browsers has helped. I recall GoogleChrome working for a few facebook players. I hope this works, otherwise, thanks for sharing your info. Good luck and hang in there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KkhmariaKkhmaria Registered Users 4 Posts
    Android lg 4.4.2
    39 ( this is also messed up it no longer moves to reach level 40) ?Mystery?
    Female
    Ever since 4.0 update my game gets as far as loading page then stops
    I was able to restore my game back to older version from my tablet but as soon as I updated it will not load
    Please help I'm a daily player with money invested & do not want to start over & lose all of my idems, I did however start a different game during same Google account but non of special ideams were replaced
    This also happened to my ios game, I don't play ios as much as my android but ios had " Restore purchase " button in box were you purchase kstar & cash... Please forgive if this is out of place only 2 time posting here
    Hope you are able to help thanks 4 your time & patience
  • Options
    Hi Maria. I'm sorry this has happened to you. The best thing to do is to contact Customer Care. Include all the info for both your Android and iOS games. You should submit a ticket for each of your devices. Include you KK:H Id # on each ticket. If you want to save another step, you can submit the receipts for your purchases. Otherwise, they will write back to you and ask for this info. If you give it to them at the beginning, you will probably save time.

I think part of the problem has to be reloading from an earlier game. Things were changed in the game, and it can no longer be saved other than on the device. So, reloading the ealier, and then updating probably gave conflicting info to the device. So, if you need help submitting tickets using the InGame Messaging system, there's a tutorial with pics here. Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you for replying, I will try to send ticket
    How do I send receipt 4 special events purchased /khloe's Bday ect.???
    I only see them on my Google account info
  • Options
    You can take a screenshot, and then attach the files to your ticket. You can attach files using the ingame messging. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I sent a ticket they sent me a message saying to check FAQ
    PLEASE HELP 😭😢
  • Options
    Kkhmaria wrote: »
    I sent a ticket they sent me a message saying to check FAQ
    PLEASE HELP 😭😢
    I just updated & game won't get pass loading page =( how will I hear back from you ??
  • Options
    hi. First off, I don't know if it goes up to level 40, it's usually 2 levels higher than my games, and I'm 37, so don't know if that was an issue. What did you write to Customer care, and what did they say, other than check faqs. My Android games updated on the 15th, had you not updated previously? Or do you mean you updated your OS and now the game won't load.

And, we're not Customer Care. We can offer moral support, suggestions and opinions, but Customer Care is where all the glitch fixes and other problems are taken care of. I'm trying to imagine what could have been meant by Check FAQ. That must have been in reply to a specific problem or question you had.

If you're still having a problem getting into the game, you can reply to them through the contact us link here. I'm sorry you're going through this. I know some Android issues were being addressed in the next update, and we're still waiting so hopefully your issues will at least be resolved that way. But Recontact customer care, explain you can't open now, and refresh them about your original ticket. Good luck. Sorry you're experiencing this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary