Options

Problem w/new update 4.0.1 09/28/15

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
(*Edited by Koko: Please read this post and follow format for listing your issue)

My game updated by itself from my Android device. I already did my first comeback on my game as a fashion icon. Now I'm on my second comeback as a love guru. So I'm confused⁉ Was this quest apart of the storyline gig from the first comeback? I think that the new update glitched my game. I'm not sure so correct me if I'm wrong. If it is, then I don't want to redo that same quest over again if I already did it on my first comeback.
Screenshot_2015_09_28_19_48_42_1.png

Screenshot_2015_09_28_19_49_49_1.png

img upload
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Both of my games did the same thing. Also on my iPhone game I did not receive any of the new items with the update.

I play on iPhone 5s and iPad mini.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Both of my games did the same thing. Also on my iPhone game I did not receive any of the new items with the update.

I play on iPhone 5s and iPad mini.

I received the new clothing inside of my doll's closet from the new update. But my game is glitched now with the game app storyline gig.😐😓

I play from my Samsung Galaxy avant g386t phone.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, so sorry this is happening, the best way to access and please list your:

Platform OS
    Device
    Level
    Male or Female character in game

Brief Description of your issue: (ie: Game shutting down, game repeating finished old storyline, etc )

Any info or suggestions will be posted here. In the past, if it is just the repeating storyline, we've been told to just do it again, and then usually got other info. As soon as more people chime in (I was away I'll go grab the Android updates myself) with this and any other glitch, we'll get an answer and further instructions. :) So, please just without quoting others, or including screenschots till asked for them, just list the info and your brief description. It makes it easier for Glu to come through and recognize patterns and such. THanks, and so sorry you're having these issues.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Platform OS:Android
    Device: Samsung Galaxy avant g386t
    Level:33
    Male or Female character in game: female

Brief Description of your issue: My Android device updated by itself with the newest update. Simon called and told my female doll about the release of the game app from the game company Sticky Games. I already did that quest on my first comeback and now I'm on my second comeback. The storyline gig is repeated again on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Platform: IOS 9/Apple
    Device: IPad Air 2
    Level: (Doesn't have one yet)
    Description:
    I opened the game and then I updated. The teaser popped up and then I went to my home nursery to see if there was any new clothes, obviously there was not. Then I realized that one of my doll's babies are missing. The nanny turns all white, and so then I go to the adoption center. The nurses are still there except this time they are all white. And the WEIRD thing is the nurses were NOT holding babies. After I left the adoption center, my game crashed and went bye-bye. I really do not understand why I am having so much trouble with updating..
  • Options
    Carol, now we're waiting to hear Glu's advice on the repetition. It's happened to all of my games at least once in the past, they've told us to do the repeat gigs, and then a fix came through. I've asked for more advice about this issue for you. but if you'd feel better putting in a customer Care ticket while you wait, there's always that option.

And Danielle, the reason why the aides weren't holding babies, is because once you have 2, they do not show you any more babies. But, your baby needs to become visible again. I've notified Glu about this issue too, but while we wait for any other advice, I'd submit a customer care ticket in the meantime. What happens when you open up again?

Keep checking back, and I'm sorry this is happening.

ETA: Just saw in General Discussion Luz has the same missing baby, and white haired Nanny.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Platform: iOS
    Device: iPad Air
    Level: 31
    Description: First comeback story line repeated, Simon called to launch game app.

Platform: Android
    Device: Samsung Note 3
    Level: 29
    Description: First comeback story line repeated, Simon called to launch game app.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nigel monsterNigel monster Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform: android
    Device: Asus memopad ME173X
    Level: 41
    Description: my game can not open after i updated. Please help me
  • Options
    Carol, now we're waiting to hear Glu's advice on the repetition. It's happened to all of my games at least once in the past, they've told us to do the repeat gigs, and then a fix came through. I've asked for more advice about this issue for you. but if you'd feel better putting in a customer Care ticket while you wait, there's always that option.

And Danielle, the reason why the aides weren't holding babies, is because once you have 2, they do not show you any more babies. But, your baby needs to become visible again. I've notified Glu about this issue too, but while we wait for any other advice, I'd submit a customer care ticket in the meantime. What happens when you open up again?

Keep checking back, and I'm sorry this is happening.

ETA: Just saw in General Discussion Luz has the same missing baby, and white haired Nanny.

I don't think that I even know how to submit a ticket through customer care. But before I submit my ticket, should I include my ID # and attach my screenshots for evidence as well?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Glu is investigating the missing baby issues, no need to do anything more than respond when Glu reaches out, and watch here for anything else.

As far as the repetitive glitches, that will be easier to address, for the time being just keep dong them. Sorry this is happening, and when I get more info I'll update this thread.

Anyone else with these or other issues, Please continue to list your Game info and brief message of your problems here. Sorry this is happening, and thank you for your patience. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Androids
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Andd 5.0.1
    Samsung Galaxy S Tab Android 5.0.2

Level 36 in both, and female.

Nearly all my friends disappeared. And when I started this post the S4 had 5 real friends, now I have 2. Luckily the Tab game is one of them.

Also have the jumpy buttons, and the No energy announcement pops up when we have and are trying to use our last energy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Platform OS: iOS
    Device: IPad mini
    Level:37
    Male or Female character in game: female

Brief Description of your issue:
    1) After installing latest update, Simon called and told my female doll about the release of the game app from the game company Sticky Games. I already did that quest on my first comeback (fashion) and now I'm on my second comeback (love).
    2) ever since the update the various buttons I must tap on are very "jumpy" and I receive the "you're too tired, would you like to buy some energy" pop up when I have 1 energy left. That used to only appear if I had zero energy and tried to use it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MandaLBMandaLB Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform OS: iOS
    Device: iPad Air
    Level:31
    Male or Female character in game: Female

I'm having the same problems as the other users with the duplicate story line. Which doesn't bother me that much, but the "jumpy" buttons that HollySisk described are REALLY annoying. (To the point I can't see myself playing until it's resolved).
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Platform iOS 9.0.1
    Device iPad mini 2
    Level 33

Brief Description of your issue:

Update fixed constant crashing of game, thanks so much!

It wiped all relationships, romantic and professional, back to zero.

It took away my second <adopted $$$> child. There's no option to adopt yet another child.

It made my nanny into an albino.

it gave me the jiggly oblong action tabs, too.

I'm doing the sticky games post-game launch quest(s) again, too.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    iOS 9
    iPhone 5c
    Level 37
    Female

I also have the same problem as described above with the jumpy buttons and the no energy announcement when I still have 1 energy left. However I do not have the duplicate storyline.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    2 Androids Update

Contacts have returned, a lot of their points have been wiped to zero, but that doesn't matter to me. So, now, I'm just the jumpy buttons and You're tired Announcement with one energy left.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    iOS 9.0.1
    IPad
    Level22
    Female

- I have the jumpy buttons
    -the annoying no energy alert with one energy alert
    -Nanny and adoptions employees were already albino but now the lovely Miranda in the Hampton's So Chic is also now albino too!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I already posted my information. So now I now have the jumpy buttons, along with the adoption people still being all pale and The energy alert is REALLY bothering me. Not sure if I should adopt a baby because I do not know if it will get taken away or something...
  • Options
    At this point, the repetitions and any jumpy task icons don't need to be reported, just watch for info about that here, but if you haven't posted here and are missing one of your babies, or have some other issue that hasn't been posted about, please post your Platform/OS/ Device/Level and brief description of your issue.

Glu's aware of this thread, and these issues. Thanks for your patience. (And the Android missing contacts seems to be Google+ having hiccups. Friends are restoring by themselves again, as they have in the past. Again patience is appreciated)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    It's been a week! My husband is still unactive. He is a GC player, I can't find him in my contacts when calling for a date or to try to gift him. I've sent 2 tickets, no one responds! His speech bubble dissapeared, he is still in my houses but nowhere in my contacts! Fix this please...
    With this new update my game crashes more often than before.
    I don't receive gifts from friends anymore... I'm behind with the storyline, so I havent received this game thing still

EDIT:
    Platform OS: iOS 8.3
    Device: iPad Air 2
    Level:30
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    Platform OS: iOS 9.2
    Device: iPone 6
    Level: 32

I have the double khloe bag in my game twice plus the achivements tab shows me different achivements when I press on them
  • Options
    Hi Sassy as far as gifts, I just went to gift you, and absolutely everything in the giftable wardrobe is already in your game. The last time any giftables were added to the game, was when the short beige metallic booties, and matching dress/coat item came out last Spring. So, that's why you're not getting any gifts.

And your other issues, pre- update will be taken care of when it's your turn in the queue.

But the update issue of crashing, can you be more specific? When is it crashing? do you still have ads? I'm sorry you're going through this, but I wanted you to understand about the lack of gifts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's been a week! My husband is still unactive. He is a GC player, I can't find him in my contacts when calling for a date or to try to gift him. I've sent 2 tickets, no one responds! His speech bubble dissapeared, he is still in my houses but nowhere in my contacts! Fix this please...
    With this new update my game crashes more often than before.
    I don't receive gifts from friends anymore... I'm behind with the storyline, so I havent received this game thing still

EDIT:
    Platform OS: iOS 8.3
    Device: iPad Air 2
    Level:30

Duh, blonde moment over here. I meant to say tell me a specific Item you're looking for, and I'll show you what it looks like on that page. :)

Duh, Blonde moment, I meant to say, tell me
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Platform: Facebook
    Female

The last update for the leiber bags is not working. I see the countdown horn but the bags are gone...well they were never there. Yesterday the closet was not working after the update, today after the new update it's working but the bags are not in the closet.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    BriMami73BriMami73 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can someone please tell me what is going on with the crazy update. I lost numerous amounts of money I had already purchase, ordered a dress it went back up as if I never bought it, adopted a baby and that's gone and my car is gone and left me back on the bus. What is the deal. I have been playing this game for a while and some gratuity needs to be fixed. No one has money or time to throw away. The game is fun until things aren't adding up.
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Platform: Facebook
    Female

The last update for the leiber bags is not working. I see the countdown horn but the bags are gone...well they were never there. Yesterday the closet was not working after the update, today after the new update it's working but the bags are not in the closet.

Hi. Can you access the bags from one of the choices in her pop up in Soho next to Muse? Other than that, I would check with game friends (facebook platform) and see if they're in the same situation. Sorry you're having this problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BriMami73 wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me what is going on with the crazy update. I lost numerous amounts of money I had already purchase, ordered a dress it went back up as if I never bought it, adopted a baby and that's gone and my car is gone and left me back on the bus. What is the deal. I have been playing this game for a while and some gratuity needs to be fixed. No one has money or time to throw away. The game is fun until things aren't adding up.
    Ok, so sorry this is happening, the best way to access and please list your:

Platform OS
    Device
    Level
    Male or Female character in game

Brief Description of your issue: (ie: Game shutting down, game repeating finished old storyline, etc )

Any info or suggestions will be posted here.

Hi BriMami. Nice to meet you and sorry that you're having these issues. Please post your details following the format I quoted above. Please know that Glu is aware of this, and the missing babies are a high priority.

In spite of these problems, welcome to the forum and it's nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hi Sassy as far as gifts, I just went to gift you, and absolutely everything in the giftable wardrobe is already in your game. The last time any giftables were added to the game, was when the short beige metallic booties, and matching dress/coat item came out last Spring. So, that's why you're not getting any gifts.

And your other issues, pre- update will be taken care of when it's your turn in the queue.

But the update issue of crashing, can you be more specific? When is it crashing? do you still have ads? I'm sorry you're going through this, but I wanted you to understand about the lack of gifts.

Hey Koko, I figured for the gifts, I aksed a friend to send smth but she said the same thing as you. First I thought it was a glitch, because from the begining of the game I've had problems receiving gifts.. I received them all at once and not when being send. However it doesn't matter that much :)
    About the crashing thing - sometimes it happens when loading the game, sometimes when in wardrobe, when doing a gig ... It's very random really, but happens very often after this update. I also noticed when doing the gigs, when tapping the bubbles ( chit chat, make friends, etc.) they are jumpy, they go front-back.. I dont know if I explained this ok ugh
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Hi Guys, in answer to some questions about these issues:

1.) "Jumpy" buttons
    - During v4.0.0 changes had to be made to the Android version to satisfy a Google platform guideline requiring all interactive elements to have touch feedback (a visual state change when touched). (remember the sticky wardrobes?) And while this change was not required for iOS, it was released it on iOS v401 as well to keep both versions the same (which simplifies the game code).
    - Some of the buttons may appear jumpy, but it's just because they had to make them react to any touches and ensure the hit areas are large enough to support them. Therefore, this one is not a glitch.

2.) "You're Too Tired" popup appears earlier than before
    - This was a change made on purpose due to feedback that many players didn't know how to get more energy when needed. Realizing it's not ideal for some seasoned players, they are coupling this change with the development of ways for players to get more FREE energy. (during development some games may have different opportunities for extra energy. It's total fluctuation while they asses exactly what to roll out. These fluctuations are not issues. Its a testing phase to implement changes that will work for everyone.) :)

3.) Repeating "Sticky Games" ToDo
    - Some players (like Charli :) ) reported a block in the comeback quest, which was addressed in V4.0.1. However - One of the side effects was that some players get that Sticky Games ToDo repeated once. So by completing the ToDo one more time, you shouldn't get it again, and it will unblock any previously blocked quests.

4.) Albino NPCs, Missing Babies etal.
    - These issues affect only a few players so far and are also hard to diagnose. But they're working on the affected games till resolution, and they appreciate your patience. :):)

If you still have questions, I'll try and answer them for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Since the new update, my game has been constantly freezing when in the wardrobe, particularly when I am in the dresses/top section and especially when it is a special event item that I am trying to put on. For example, I can go in and try on a basic low level dress from the standard wardrobe, and exit the wardrobe and go back to playing just fine. But when I scroll allllll the way down to the bottom of the list, once I get there, as soon as I tap on a dress to try on, the game freezes up and I have to force close it.

Additionally, it is taking me 4 or 5 tries to start up the game again after force closing it, because it is freezing up right after the loading screen, and I get the 'not responding' pop up which asks me to force close.

Android 4.0.3
    HTC One
    Level 38
    iOS