Options

Unable to load my FaceBook Game!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    People on the Facebook games have been submitting tickets. Do you want to take a screenshot of your game screen? There isnt an Options tab on the top left of your screen?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm Still not able to play on FB......why does this keep happening Koko? Seems to me this isn't the first time there's been problems on FB. I'm glad to hear some people are getting back in, though, guess I'll keep waiting.......
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, stupid question, but did you remove cookies and run a program like Ccleaner and refresh the game page? That and a change of browser might help. But be sure to refresh the page. That has helped other fb players. If you still can't get in, I'll see if I can find out any more for you. Would you post the details, like Operating system, level and a brief description of when this started happening?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    So happy to say I can finally play! Thank you Koko for the tip on clearing the cache and all your helpful advice.
    Hope you sons' bday was great. Now I can go on to get some tips in the General Discussion section.