Options

Lost all my progress boooooo

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Naomi, Please list the problems with your two games separately. List the problems for the Android, then indicate FaceBook and list what those issues are. I will try and sort through it and see what kind of help you're looking for.

Earlier when I suggested a ticket to customer care, for the android you declined, because the restart wasn't their fault. So, I don't know what you are looking for.

If the Android game is the one with the stuck Complete On the Fringe, moving to D when you are already C, you have the option of ignoring it till it goes away or contacting customer care.

If the Facebook game is the one with the stuck On the Fringe, since you can play around it, that would be my advice. At the present time, one on one customer care for FB games is primarily unavailable.

Let's work this out in the forum, my inbox has to be emptied, and I really can't help people privately or I'd be saying the same thing 25 times instead of 10. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    as I said I apologize. Will certainly search the topics I need thru out the forum before contacting anyone. Thank you again for all the help.
  • Options
    Naomi, no apology necessary. I'm just trying to isolate what problem is on what device and what we can do about it. My head has been wrapped up in the event issues, and other problems, so right now my head is full of a million things, and I'm just trying to pull out the ones that pertain to you. I searched for the Fringe fix, and in each case it was either fixed in an update or a ticket was submitted. Unfortunately, after the ticket oftentimes people don't come back to say how it got fixed, so I only know the 2 choices, Report or wait for an update. I do know through the search, that everyone eventually gets out of it. Do you have any open gigs, or jobs you are waiting to do on the left side of the screen? If so, complete all those tasks, and see if the Fringe Goal completes or disappears.

I searched the site FAQs, and while they offer advice on how to complete the task, they don't offer suggestions if you get stuck, and that's what we need. :( Let's work on the Fringe first. Is this Android or Facebook? Any open tasks? I'm going to go make my first cup of coffee, then I'll come back, read your response post and we'll try and figure the Fringe issue out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That's ok Koko I realize being moderator must be quite the task, and you've helped me out plenty. I wanted to know how to add active players on my android game and you steered me in the right direction (thank you, just waiting on acceptance for the most part LOL) as for my fb game will let it ride,in some update it'll fix itself if there's been no other info on the topic it's probabaly cause it went away on its own :) thanks again for everything
  • Options
    Ok that's easy. Go to google+ and make note of you google+ name. Come back here and tell me. I'll have my twins add you to a circle. I'll pm you with those ids of mine, you can put them in a circle. Let's start that way. You are far from done with me. I can't help with your Facebook game, but I have two androids who would just love to show you the ropes. We got you screenshot savvy, now onto friends
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Loooooool too funny ok so on google+ my name is Suzanne Miranda I just figured how to switch profile pics and did so,of one taken couple years ago in my bar.
  • Options
    OK, in 15 minutes the painter is coming to paint my new garage floor, so I'll be in and out all afternoon. But, if the GoogleGoblins allow it, we should be playing together by nightfall. My name is so convoluted, Let me try and grab you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Since I'm in Europe I'll catch you tomorrow,almost dinner time here ;) the different time zone thing SUCKS bigtime lol
  • Options
    Are you in Toronto? You're already in kokolo's circle. Let me look in the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I used to be,years ago. Hmmm how odd wonder how that happened looool