Who do y'all date?

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Do y'all date

1) an un-known player within the game

2) a friend that's the same/opposite gender

3) Your own "other" player tut is same/opposite gender

4) a random NPC

5) other

I'm really curious. I thinking about starting a male character in my other device bit idk of that will work out! Fill me in ladies and gents!!

(I'm hoping to have a baby on Black Friday. Is it awful that I am hoping they do a sale on them? My NPC husband is a douche and is taking to long to get to 20,000 to get a baby but I can't see spending 160 K Stars on one when it's really a decoration type deal - no different then a dog, which is why I only have ONE of those.)
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    When I first played, Xan used to date a friend who looked cooler than all the NPCs, we were engaged, but he stopped playing AKA stopped changing, so we went our separate ways.

Then she found another friend, and broke off in the same way.

Since players quit as and when, she chose NPCs from then on. But never married! She just had fun with all of them lol.

But I'm planning to create the perfect husband for her (when I get my new iPad), and she'll marry for the first time and have flings with NPCs all day!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    When I first played, Xan used to date a friend who looked cooler than all the NPCs, we were engaged, but he stopped playing AKA stopped changing, so we went our separate ways.

Then she found another friend, and broke off in the same way.

Since players quit as and when, she chose NPCs from then on. But never married! She just had fun with all of them lol.

But I'm planning to create the perfect husband for her (when I get my new iPad), and she'll marry for the first time and have flings with NPCs all day!

Lol so your doll is gonna cheat behind her hubby's back and he's not gonna know nothing⁉

Oh I know why...because when females cheat they hardly get caught.😎

At least Ray Powers won't be all up on your doll's business.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    My doll dated her bodyguard from the storyline gigs. Kim & Maria recommended Jack to her. I kinda had a plan beforehand. I thought to myself if her bodyguard is more attractive than her hubby then she will divorce him. She wasn't in love with her hubby anymore. She made the decision to start dating her bodyguard. But before she started to date her bodyguard, she divorced her hubby and she lost some fans. She didn't mind though. She would rather get divorced then to be called a cheater by Ray Powers on the media. The media thought that Carol Davida and Jack had a fling but they proved them wrong. It turned into something more serious.

To me, there is no such thing as a perfect husband. So what if Jack wears a hat all of the time⁉ She accepted his signature style. I know that it's just a game, but I just view it from a realistic perspective. Sometimes she wishes that Jack has a hat collection inside of his closet. The Glu gods should add hairstyles and hats inside of our significant others closet.

P.S. Oh I think that I should add my idea to the suggestions thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yes! We do what we cannot do in real life, in KKH :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yes! We do what we cannot do in real life, in KKH :p

I think that my statement is a double standard. When women cheat, they're more slicker. When men cheat, they usually get caught haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I think that my statement is a double standard. When women cheat, they're more slicker. When men cheat, they usually get caught haha

Because in general, women tend to be more sensitive and they notice it.

That's why my future husband wouldn't cheat, too risky!
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My Android twins are 'married' to each other, only because I enjoy seeing both dolls in all the houses and the plane. I get to see my phone game (5" screen) in the large tablet size. I get to do a great visual check. I didn't even know what the charm bracelet looked like, till I saw it in the bigger game.

My iPad was dating Fab, (Mr.F) controlled by a real person. Oddly enough, they don't play anymore, but their doll still os rated #139 with 178 million fans. The name used to change, so it was a wonky game to begin with, but they don't play, they respond to pms. we keep in touch and the game is just frozen. So, one date a day, and we're good. Downsize is, they never change their clothes. I think Fab read that comment from me here, because the next pm said they were sorry they couldn't get in and change or something. So, I'll be in a bikini in mexico, and there's my DH, dressed in the wool overcoat and hat. :) It's all good. If that relationship dissolves, I think I would just grab an NPC that doesn't look too bad.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Sincerely I would like to date an other player; NPCs are annoying. You must buy their clothes and stuff... And you don't receive any gifts in exchange for mantaining him/her, lmao. That's why I suggested a thread for a marriage agency, it could be so funny and useful to others.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I am married and have two beautiful babies, Valentina and Victor, with my real-life boyfriends character. He's not actice himself, but I make him change his clothes every once in a while.
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    Because in general, women tend to be more sensitive and they notice it.

That's why my future husband wouldn't cheat, too risky!

Yup that's true. Women are emotional and men are just too physical.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    darinSUE wrote: »
    Sincerely I would like to date an other player; NPCs are annoying. You must buy their clothes and stuff... And you don't receive any gifts in exchange for mantaining him/her, lmao. That's why I suggested a thread for a marriage agency, it could be so funny and useful to others.

Then you should date a real life player then haha

The downside is that if they quit playing their game, their doll will still be wearing the same outfit.😮
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I am married and have two beautiful babies, Valentina and Victor, with my real-life boyfriends character. He's not actice himself, but I make him change his clothes every once in a while.

Lol hilarious Trine, how you make him change his clothes. I'm guessing he's not married to you in his game?
    PM to add
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Lol hilarious Trine, how you make him change his clothes. I'm guessing he's not married to you in his game?

I tell him to go in to his game and change in to whatever I gifted him :)
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts

That's what I'm trying to do with my boyfriend... ;D
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    My doll Onika just date random NPC people she did get married to Jose Davis and had 2 babies, but we dump him because he was annoying anyways calling like dude I went on a date with you yesterday chill so now were just dating and dumping random NPC people
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    My iPad game (female) is married to my iPhone game (male) and has two daughters with him. They've been married since February of this year :)

In a weird turn, my iPhone game was married to my best friend in real life. But then she stopped playing so he was a bachelor for a long time until I decided he should have a baby, too. I picked a nice looking NPC and now he has a son. I didn't want him to marry my iPad game because I didn't want a ruined GC relationship. So, it's all very sister wifey with my games lol. I think Luz made a funny picture about it on the forum once with Jesse, her, and another player on the boards.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!