Options

Weekend Fashion Thread - Black Friday 2015 2nd Annual Blowout Specials 11/26/2015

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    The 2nd ever VIP event I've completed :) the last one was this time last year!

I love this jumpsuit:)
    ED1C40F0-C427-4282-97A7-BBCB13F00ED8_zpsdbyu3tmg.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    C1938BDF-D4D0-42C1-8B3F-88C474B0C053_zpsbt2hhdxu.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    The 2nd ever VIP event I've completed :) the last one was this time last year!

I love this jumpsuit:)

Your doll looks great in the jumpsuit!!! It's just ok on Dixie but I think it's fabulous on your Doll!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Your doll looks great in the jumpsuit!!! It's just ok on Dixie but I think it's fabulous on your Doll!

Aww, thank you, Holly! I love how Dixie suits everything! You always make her look good :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    D0A352D7-0D8F-4F9F-8513-E98C5F49E400_zpszycrakte.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Loooooove Black Friday!! Went all crazy and I'm now the proud owner of these:

image_zpsskexoqtm.jpeg

image_zpsfdagxpyj.jpeg

image_zps3tccgfkr.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    90B7963E-F657-465F-911D-96EC99E981AD_zpsyovbkytb.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    E75B481E-0CD1-4A55-85DC-4C6CA21D7516_zpsnu1dn7r2.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    8w9vts.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Didn't get any of the event items in my free box. Just this red top. Oh well. These were my purchases! Stopped at the shoes which are probably my new favorite. I love gold looks.

KKH_Screenshot_1448680075213.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1448680424173.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    C277FE3C-457C-455E-B50A-D440FAFEF757_zpshg2tqnlu.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Holly! Stop it.! I can't take your perfect styling and your beautiful doll. :p:D
    Oh, and the hair you matched with the white mini - I want it so bad!
  • Options
    Mani86 wrote: »
    Holly! Stop it.! I can't take your perfect styling and your beautiful doll. :p:D
    Oh, and the hair you matched with the white mini - I want it so bad!

LOL... I stopped. I ran out of things to buy! (well, not exactly. I did pass on a couple of hairstyles and outfits that I knew I would never use) This is the first time in over ten years that I didn't go out on Black Friday to shop. I think I got my fix on KKH. Not only did I get to shop but then I could dress Dixie up to show off her new clothes. Fun fun!

That hairstyle you love is from a Weekend Event. Hopefully it will turn up in a Throwback Sale.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I bought the 20 eur pack ( oh well Christmas is coming, it's a gift from me to me lol) I bought some of my fav hairstyles, shoes, the jeans, the cream sheer top, the stripped jacket and some Judith Lieber bags. I've spent little more than 300kstars so I got that awful hair, but I think I styled it pretty good :)
    I still have left some stars and I'm still thinking about the espadrilles shoes and those short ripped jeans.

30vew53.jpg

33wa8fq.jpg

Forgot to add - in my free box I got 40 kstars :) the hair was also in my set but I'm glad I got kstars, I bought another Lieber bag :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sassy your doll always look so classy! I love how you always follow a pattern of colors to dress her!

Breaking News:

Spotted at the Teal Dress Party Bilal was elegant as always while V Vats hummm...#NPCfeelings
    qS1RFya.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Sassy your doll always look so classy! I love how you always follow a pattern of colors to dress her!

Breaking News:

Spotted at the Teal Dress Party Bilal was elegant as always while V Vats hummm...#NPCfeelings
    qS1RFya.jpg

Thanks Vats xo it's the same irl too. When I mix and match it's usually up to 3, max 4 colors :)

And about Teal Vats.. I'm sensing some Kylie Jenner vibes? LOL

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HAHAHA, you know what Sassy, I was thinking to put Kylie there, but then I saw Charli's doll and changed my idea! I'm impressed with your mediunity!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HAHAHA, you know what Sassy, I was thinking to put Kylie there, but then I saw Charli's doll and changed my idea! I'm impressed with your mediunity!

Hahhah oh well, great minds think alike :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    pixlr_20151128041728681.jpg
    image hosting websites

#Thesechillvibes
    #Classy&Sassy
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    This might have already been asked/answered but how many k stars do you have to spend to get the event hair? Is the usual 300? I'm hoping that maybe for black Friday they made the items cheaper to get lol especially because I only had 200, really only spent about 25 to at least open a box. I spent all my stars on the last vip with that cute pony tail that parts down the middle (the one in my avatar I think)..but the hair with the hat is sooo much cuter! Seeing it on the update announcement was really hoping it'd be a regular event item :S
  • Options
    This might have already been asked/answered but how many k stars do you have to spend to get the event hair? Is the usual 300? I'm hoping that maybe for black Friday they made the items cheaper to get lol especially because I only had 200, really only spent about 25 to at least open a box. I spent all my stars on the last vip with that cute pony tail that parts down the middle (the one in my avatar I think)..but the hair with the hat is sooo much cuter! Seeing it on the update announcement was really hoping it'd be a regular event item :S

Yes it's still the same as usual which is 300 points to get the earn able hat.😞
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Everything my doll is wearing including the hair is new from this weekend's event or sale. (edited to add: oops forgot the ring. that was from a week or so ago, overlook that. hehe)

mRyFPmL.png

She was disappointed in no sales for the baby dumpling. But, posed with her baby in its chicest outfit all the same:

wH2fmJB.png
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Lots of new stuff!

20151129_084646.png_zpswn5io3o3.jpeg

PhotoGrid_1448739930344_zpsdctllu3o.jpg

PhotoGrid_1448739905549_zpscla4g3tr.jpg

Short hair
    Earnable hat hair
    KL dress with leather jacket
    KL star dress
    KL knit (?) dress
    Black dress
    Blue dress
    Purple dress
    Brown outfit
    Green lace top + skirt
    Earnable jumpsuit
    KL pants
    Black cutout shoes
    Earnable gold shoes
    Aviator sunglasses
    Black and gold bracelets
    Small trianglular necklace
    KL bag
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Breaking News:

qS1RFya.jpg

Love that color on you! :D I bought the shirt and hairstyle. The pants were in my free box!

And here's some other stuff: New hairstyles, sunglasses, coat, pants, flip-flops and a scarf for my doll! :o

GOwDaVm.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Guys have jandals?! Jealous!

(Jandals = flip-flops)
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »

GOwDaVm.png

I love your looks Charli, style on point!

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I love checking out everyone's new clothes!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Love me some KKH Black Friday! <3
    I got 4 different hairstyles... Thinking of maybe getting another 2, not sure yet...but here is a mix of the new things I got mixed in with some of the old.
    Am I crazy for getting the KL black pants... ? Like if we didn't have enough black pants! And surprisingly I loved how I styled this weekends Debbie Gibson hair, I like many of you thought it was horrid!

IMG_4436_zpsqk1fcsxk.jpg

IMG_4435_zpsqq3kpk7f.jpg

IMG_4438_zpsn3anlkjj.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Love that color on you! :D I bought the shirt and hairstyle. The pants were in my free box!

And here's some other stuff: New hairstyles, sunglasses, coat, pants, flip-flops and a scarf for my doll! :o

GOwDaVm.png

I love that brown mans scarf!!! And their flip flops too, still pricey w the discount. I also have a male game, but I play on an old itouch so I haven't been using it much lately.

You guys look great!! All of you
    GC Minne622