Options

New update this week??

13Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Is anyone planning on purchasing these Balmain items right after the Black Friday sale? I have drooled over this fashion house for years but, I'm a little underwhelmed by these offerings. And I just spent so much during the sale.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG OMG I love everything! I need to update today and I am at work.. arrrgh

I am dying for Balmain! I can't explain how happy I am that at least in game I can buy a piece :)
    Although it won't be soon. I usually don't spend money on the game, but I bought the 20 eu pack for Black Friday. If I ever buy again it will be the 10 eu pack and maybe in January or February :/

But so glad there are giftables, finally I can gift!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I assume we will have a Balmain themed Weekend Event soon where we can earn a Balmain outfit. I really love the rich colors that Balmain uses and I'm excited to dress Dixie in some of the Balmain items.

I am exercising restraint and will not purchase any Balmain items until a VIP event. I did buy the Kash items for my babies and friends gifted me a couple of the new Kash items. The $50000 Kash necklace is giftable!!! Wow - I wonder if anyone is gifting that?

I LOVE the Christmas decorations. I wish there were MORE!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I assume we will have a Balmain themed Weekend Event soon where we can earn a Balmain outfit. I really love the rich colors that Balmain uses and I'm excited to dress Dixie in some of the Balmain items.

I am exercising restraint and will not purchase any Balmain items until a VIP event. I did buy the Kash items for my babies and friends gifted me a couple of the new Kash items. The $50000 Kash necklace is giftable!!! Wow - I wonder if anyone is gifting that?

There were more Christmas decorations last year for sure. The inside of Chateau Nuit, Miragio Grande, Brew Palms, and Panino all had extra tappables. There were 4 in Kim's Mansion, only three this time.
    iOS
  • Options
    I love the Christmas decorations. The tree is especially lovely.

There are extra decorations throughout most of the American locations and they are all Tappables. I don't understand why there aren't Christmas decorations at most of the KKH locations. They certainly celebrate Christmas in London, Milan, Paris, etc so where are their holiday decorations?

TIP = When you are in Beverly Hills, go to Kim's mansion. There are several decorations inside her home that are Tappables.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I love the Christmas decorations. The tree is especially lovely.

There are extra decorations throughout most of the American locations and they are all Tappables. I don't understand why there aren't Christmas decorations at most of the KKH locations. They certainly celebrate Christmas in London, Milan, Paria, etc so where are their holiday decorations?

TIP = When you are in Beverly Hills, go to Kim's mansion. There are several decorations inside her home that are Tappables.

I agree it's odd there are no decorations in London, Paris, Florence, Milan, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Malibu, Sydney, Hamptons, Punta Mita, San Francisco, New Jersey, and New Orleans, as all these places celebrate Christmas.
    iOS
  • Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts

Wow, well when you put it that way, it is nice to finally have luxurious color in our wardrobe. Most of our clothes are pretty flat. And I saw where you posted pics of Dixie in every outfit. The colors really do pop.
    I think your and Sassy's enthusiasm has already rubbed off on me.;) I'll have to consider spending some more K stars.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    Wow, well when you put it that way, it is nice to finally have luxurious color in our wardrobe. Most of our clothes are pretty flat. And I saw where you posted pics of Dixie in every outfit. The colors really do pop.
    I think your and Sassy's enthusiasm has already rubbed off on me.;) I'll have to consider spending some more K stars.

The Android players were dying to see the clothes so Dixie played dress up :-) I am being a good girl though and will wait until the next VIP weekend event to purchase any of the new K star items. I really LOVE some of the Balmain items but a few are too odd for my taste. I definitely appreciate the color though. I'm really excited to see rich colors in Dixie's wardrobe.
    Holly
    I play on iOS