Options

Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Wait is that the New Year event:confused:

We are actually not sure. My theory is that that one is the event for the next weekend (parties on NYE) and either tomorrow or on Friday (we don't know too) there will be a Christmas event (with projects/gigs, like Koko said). But I'm in the dark! These are just my thoughts.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    My gut says the graphics with the clothes are for real, and that someone accessed the NY Eve event. I have been told this is a project weekend, so, we have yet to see our Kristmas Klothes. And, lets go another way. For all we know, that posted graphic was from a sleeper file meant to detect and disable compromised games? No? ok, It coulda been. supacool_zpsj356gqiz.gif

And since I'm here:

GiftM23M_zpskodivxyy.jpg

Mommy to 3 Munchkins

And, I've asked about these graphics, no one here is getting in trouble, the posts just might be moderated. It's just pictures, no links to anything bad. Hmmmm.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We are actually not sure. My theory is that that one is the event for the next weekend (parties on NYE) and either tomorrow or on Friday (we don't know too) there will be a Christmas event (with projects/gigs, like Koko said). But I'm in the dark! These are just my thoughts.

Oh makes sense, thanks for the info as always!

Guess that wonderful hair will have to wait!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh the great....the ombré hair is inside of the gift box and that means that I'm probably never going to get it. Boo!👎
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    You look great Tarabella. You tease about being electronically challenged. I used to make fun of my Great Aunt who used to walk over to the television, with the remote in her hand and 'click' standing an inch away from the screen. She'd get up, walk the remote to the tv, and stand there trying to get it to work, more times than not she'd just bend down and do it by hand. Then there was Uncle John, he'd go to the neighbors house (they used to build homes together) get a little tipsy, and come home. Well. It just wasn't Christmas till Uncle John knocked over the Christmas tree. :)
    That is too funny!!! 😂😂😂 I guess I could be worse, hehe ;) I'm so happy I'm able to have my avatar up now!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Guys there's new tappables in a lot of places here's the list:

-Paris/La Rue: 4
    -New York/Oak: 3
    -Las Vegas/Chateau Nuit: 1
    -Las Vegas/Miraggio Grande: 1
    -Miami/Lif: 3
    -Sydney/Black Rabbit: 3

a total of 15 new tappables!!!!!
    Thanks for the info! I noticed some new ones, but didn't even check Sydney or London until you posted these :) I did find one extra one in La Rue.. It's champagne glasses on a table right behind where your doll stands. I only tapped it by accident and it's so easy to overlook. I'll be sad when all of the extra tappables are gone haha!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    GiftPeterMcDowell_zpsnvk0ypbo.jpg

Peter McDowell

GiftQueenCookie_zpscawvolfz.jpg

Queen Cookie

GiftQueenCookie2_zps5q0ipwxq.jpg

Queen Cookie's Guy

GiftSabinaC_zps5y0lzvaq.jpg

Sabina C

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pic was erroneously labeled as a 2nd Trev. I'm sorry

GifHolly_zps7x6ztojw.jpg

Holly (i'll also pop it in alphabetically I'm sorry)

GiftSassyVo_zpskjbchqzl.jpg

Sassy V.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, Relax everyone. Yes, of course our Christmas Event is happening this week, as well as the NY Eve event that has been displayed. And no, no ones getting banned. We always let the teaser go up, but I'll tell you, someone was having fun when they released next week's and not this.

So..........Project Event. And...New Clothes. So, I'm hoping the actual teaser for this weeks' event will be posted soon.

What's everyone's feeling? THink the event will start tomorrow? Next Week, they couldn't exactly give us a New Years Eve event on New Years day. Did the Graphic say New Years Eve anywhere? That would be a tip off. oh, so, if they're giving us next week's on Thursday, I could see us getting this week's tomorrow. There goes the one morning I sleep till 6 lol.

GiftSerendipity_zpsqjkwmlke.jpg

Serendipity

GiftSpleen_zps6k7inrs3.jpg

Spleen

GiftStardust_zpsbwhlozd3.jpg

Stardust

GiftStellan_zpso1hw49wd.jpg

Stellan

GiftTrevor_zpsumd6vc0m.jpg

Trevor

GiftXan_zpse4gww6re.jpg

Xan
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Thanks for the card, Koko!! You are so sweet to make them for everyone! <3

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    GiftVats_zpsd8nicqbn.jpg

Vats

GiftXXTineXX_zpssoz30zto.jpg

XXTineXX

GiftZoe_zps9vtqxxoa.jpg

Zoë

GiftJamesAMelton_zpsksspllkx.jpg

James A. Melton(? Sorry if the last name's wrong.)

GiftFab_zpsdetvycb1.jpg

And AppleP's hubby MrFarboD

I know I'm missing people. My brain is scambled. Help me out if I missed you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And how could I skip Jax? He's resting on the sunny shores of Miami. And I'm sure he'll be back. Everyone keep the faith.

GiftJax_zpsa5gcebkd.jpg

Jax
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GiftLckyNicki_zpsb5hsox8n.jpg

Lckynicki

GiftKateliciously_zps70pyzypt.jpg

Kateliciously

GiftDot_zpsb7yx0u50.jpg

Here's Dot. I apologize for out of sequence. Very disorganized today.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GiftBeyonce_zpsquu91nya.jpg

Beyonce

GiftAmyT_zpsw0xonrzt.jpg

AmyT's Madison

And, mr. Computerhead is home, I'll be back, and please pm me or post if you don't see your gift.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

GiftAndrzeg_zpstxwhkxnt.jpg

Andrzej

Merry Christmas!

Thanks so much Koko! :3

interesting to see what is likely next week's event so early. I do wonder what will greet us for this weekend and also think that, due to the mini update, it'll start soon. Then again, maybe they want to get a jump on NYE so that we could have the clothes for the actual event? It's very curious.....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    GiftSpleen_zps6k7inrs3.jpg

Spleen

Thank you so much for this card, I love it ♥
    God I can't wait for the next event and for the New Year's event, i'm in love with the ombré hair, I hope I'll get it omg!

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    No teaser for the Christmas event yet? Mmmmm.....
  • Options
    Hi. I think Kate usually gets it in the evening. Plus.....we don't know if it's starting tomorrow or Friday. I'm hoping they give us the day before Christmas to get into the groove, so we can ease up a little bit on Christmas Day. Frances, I can't find a bigger picture, and I'd like to make your present.

And everyone else, if I have to dig I'll find one. But make it easy on me. I want to make you each one. So please just post one for me? I'm not great at keeping track. lol. Especially because I'm still in 18 things at a time mode. And, these gifts are my relaxation and a joy to do for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    GiftAmyT_zpsw0xonrzt.jpg

AmyT's Madison

Koko I love these so much :) thank you!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I just picked up an iTunes gift card, so I hope Glu is kind and gives us a deal on stars or a Kim's pick!

I agree!! I'm going to pick one up in the morning from the gas station on my way to my mom's house so I hope that they give us a deal on the clothing, picks or K Stars! That would be ever so generous of them!!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Cool, I hope this year will be better than last year!

Can we hope for a Christmas present? Dress? Suit?

I just looked at the Christmas picture, except for the santa dress Kim is wearing, everything else has been released. Hopefully the clothing will be a good surprise!

Nai, I've always wondered why they never give us a something sp ciao on the holidays. Not a special gift box, a special item.. Everyone gets the same and no one feels left out kinda thing. A game I worked for in the past did this. It was nice and everyone felt good, even the younger players who didn't have credit cards or ways to get K Stars. It would be special if Glu would adapt to something like that.
    Do you know when the event starts, Koko? I think we're all hoping they give us a little bit more time, since a lot of us will be busy little bees this weekend.

Im with you. Hoping for a tomorrow start and maybe through Monday!
    Weren't the Christmas pajammies in the picture? I really hope they re-release those for everyone that wasn't around last year.

YES!! Or even new Xmas PJ's. I want some PJ's!!
    Who's excited? About 36 hours till Kate drops off our teaser of the clothes. Oh, if I'm a little scarce, today, I'm making Christmas presents. :)

I can't hardly wait!! Come on Kate!! *bow to our dear sweet hearted little elf*
    Those special boxes better not be gone. I still have things to win. lol. I did score the boots so that's good. It was killing me to not buy the red boots before the VIP, so not having the black ones was driving my dolls kray kray.

I need them to come back!! I want the white dress, but forgot to do the work around for my last appointment and boxes are all gone for over a week now. Sigh.
    Guys W T F WITH GLU??!!??!! The event of tomorrow it's the New Years event!!!! There's no fricking Christmas event ok I'm mad now. DOING A NEW YEARS EVENT ON CHRISTMAS THIS IS AWFUL.

I agree. W T F?!!! This is not cool at all. We are skipping Christmas and starting New Years which is many many more days away?

----

Thank you for u for the card Koko! I love it. Yes u are too sweet!! I am really anxious to see if there will be Xmas stuff. Why did they add the NY d for already though?! That's strange. Hopefully we will get some action within the next 24 hours for an Xmas event. I was thinking "project" might mean treasure hunt or connect the dots type thing. Like go from her and talk to so and so to here and talking to so and so. Should be interesting to find out for sure. I cannot wait!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BREATHE EVERYONE There is a Project Event this week for Christmas A teaser for next week was leaked in advance.

Glu is not the Grinch to steal Christmas. They're Santa. :) I think it will be an easy complete event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Koko!!!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    BREATHE EVERYONE There is a Project Event this week for Christmas A teaser for next week was leaked in advance.

Glu is not the Grinch to steal Christmas. They're Santa. :) I think it will be an easy complete event.

Yay!! Thanks for the news, Koko! :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thank you Koko for the beautiful Christmas card! So sweet of you to spend time on everyone!

Merry Christmas/happy holidays everyone! I'm hoping for an easy Christmas event! ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    188176.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I love their version of this classic Christmas song.

I love this song too!☺😊

I can't forget about this song. It's one of my favorites.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thank you, Koko! What a lovely and thoughtful gift! I wish everyone very safe and Happy Holidays!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts

This is good to hear. I'm grateful for the NY decor that is giving us a star tapables though. I just wish that the other leaks weren't leaked yet :( I love the surprise. I know we always get a little teaser a day or so before, but kinda bummed that we know NY before we have the Xmas event.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow thank you so much Koko for your thoughtful gift!!
    I wish you and all my other forum friends a Merry Christmas!!

GiftLindaVB_zpscs64gxxv.jpg

Linda VB
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    GiftPeterMcDowell_zpsnvk0ypbo.jpg

Peter McDowell

Thank you Kokokokonut :o
  • Options
    Well I'm going to sleep because apparently there's no teaser this time and I find weird if the event starts on Friday.