Options

⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    •Rob K's socks--definitely, particularly because the guy dolls need them so badly.

•Spouses should stand closer *everywhere*.

•Punta Mita villa--Please make the dolls face each other, not completely opposite, each staring off into nothing.

•Black ankle boots for guy dolls yes!

•Better spouse/bf/gf photo booth poses--definitely agree.

Gee, your hair smells terrific?! Hahahahahaha! Shampoo! 1970s! Ahaaaah!!!

LOL yes - I'm so glad someone 'got' the reference! We both dated ourselves a bit...maybe. Er....I saw it on you tube! I am a huge fan of retro Tv commercials! ;):D:p

I haven't even gone to Punta Mila villa since 'marrying' in KKH but, I agree they could stand closer everywhere. So far the plane had seemed the most egregious example, to me. He's on the other end of the plane. Does he not like her perfume??

The photo booth situation is ridic. They need to stand a BIT farther apart in that case and also have more poses, some poses facing each other, and all sorts of 'moods' too not just like he's creeping on her. Lol
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    It would be nice to be able to have dates at your house and possibly plan events/parties at restaurants.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu can we pretty please have a hairstyle with a flower attached with it. It would be so much better so that I can mix & match my doll's outfits with that necessary accessory. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Be able to change mangers, we can have three options Simon, Ryan and Kris. The three of them can have their cons and pros.
    Kris pros - higher end gigs with better pay
    Kris cons - no option to decline or choose gigs
    Ryan pros - no wait to start gigs
    Ryan cons - can't invite co-star to gigs
    Simon pros - have a saying in what gigs to choose from
    Simon cons - wait to start gigs & lower pay
    Sophie
  • Options
    Glu can we please have fashion jewelry inside of our closets? Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    A MAP!! To navigate more easily between destinations!!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Glu can we please have fashion jewelry inside of our closets? Thanks.
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    LOL yes - I'm so glad someone 'got' the reference! We both dated ourselves a bit...maybe. Er....I saw it on you tube! I am a huge fan of retro Tv commercials! ;):D:p

I haven't even gone to Punta Mila villa since 'marrying' in KKH but, I agree they could stand closer everywhere. So far the plane had seemed the most egregious example, to me. He's on the other end of the plane. Does he not like her perfume??

The photo booth situation is ridic. They need to stand a BIT farther apart in that case and also have more poses, some poses facing each other, and all sorts of 'moods' too not just like he's creeping on her. Lol

Heh! Wasn't there also Beer on Tap or Body on Tap shampoo??

Yes! More jewelry. And shoes, too.

Maybe not her perfume, but possibly all the garlic in the shrimp scampi she ate for dinner at Panino!

It really makes you wonder what the developers are focusing on, and the things they're maybe not seeing....I'd prefer not to stand 10 feet away from my husband in one of our bedrooms and neither having anything to do with the other. And absolutely, the photo booth is at the total other end of the spectrum, like, can you please stop drooling down my neck, and not bury your face in my hair--we're taking amazing pics, bae, for goodness' sake!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    - Can we please have some new hair colours? We haven't really had any since the start. There could be a cool toned dark blonde, a white/ silver blonde, a darker red, purple, so many other colours.

- Can we have another double xp event?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Can you please add realistic facial features inside of our closets as in beauty marks, freckles, etc. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Glu can we please have ombré hair that's earn able?

And can we please have the option to change the color highlights too? My doll is gonna look really ratchet with blonde highlights. She needs highlights that compliments her skin complexion. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Glu can we please have ombré hair that's earn able?

And can we please have the option to change the color highlights too? My doll is gonna look really ratchet with blonde highlights. She needs highlights that compliments her skin complexion. Thanks.

Yes!!! Maybe Glu can make an ombré hair that we can purchase with kash or Kstars? Also, can we please get Kim's Kristmas hair? Thanks
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    luciedemonluciedemon Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've been playing the game for 6 months, here are my suggestions.

- Unify location names. The club 10AX is sometimes referred to as 10ax. MUSE as M.u.s.e., etc.
    - In text there are two gaps some time instead of one.
    - My character has a slightly distorted face when inside buildings.
    - Clothes often looks strange when you use the hands up pose.
    - Remove the 4000 cash prize. It's ridiculous for 40 stars.
    - ALL 4 main prizes should be present among the 8 boxes.
    - Introduce gradients for hair, eyes, lips, etc.
  • Options
    Glu can we please have eyelashes inside of our closets without changing our doll's eyes?

Oh and can you also please add a glossy option for lips on the makeup section without changing our doll's lips?

There needs to be more variety of darker colors for the eyeshadow & mascara. Why not add a blush option for the cheekbones especially at the makeup section as well? How about contouring too?

Please add different nail shapes and add more nail polish colors also.

I sound like I'm a makeup artist and I rarely wear makeup in real life lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Can you please add this.....
    Hair
    24mfjb4.jpg
    Red Jacket
    kar395.jpg
    Please please please..... I'm waiting Glu.. Thank you in Advance.
  • Options
    LightBlueLightBlue Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please add the kylie's lips from the glam squad event pleaaaase :(
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Here's a few more:

• More facials (eyes) (lips) (beauty marks) (lashes) (the ability to make the lips matte - the ones from the Xmas event have a STRONG highlight in comparison to the rest and it looks like weird teeth)
    • PAJAMAS - Then you could make a weekend event around it. PJ parties
    • More skin tones
    • More eye shadows, lip sticks, nail polishes
    • Consider listening to the paid players on the gift boxes. We get this one s how you make your money, but a few energy, a few K Stars and Kash are not worth 40 K Stars for the box. And less recolored clothing because most times the recolored are awful (sorry).
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Glu can you please make my doll's babies to grow up and can we please have a third child? The love & parenting achievements is already maxed out on my game. So now all is left to do on my doll's personal life is to work on becoming #1 on the top couple list⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    - ombré hair in all shades of color for both female/male characters
    - separate hair and eyebrows color
    - exclusive items that can only be gifted
    - expand the children's wardrobe
    - more shades of make up dark and light
    - purchasable facial features in the closet
    - make VIPS more useful
    - awards shows for our amazing acting skills
    - more shades of skin with a light shine to it ( like the VIPs skins )
    - social media feature like twitter
    - socks in the accessories section for both male/female characters
    - stocking that cover the feet
    Sophie
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Glu: a reminder that not everyone was playing last year. Can you please add new Xmas and new year's photo backgrounds? This was done for Halloween this year so clearly a ball was dropped....
    iOS
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Glu, can you please make a better effort to match the guys earnables to the ladies or, at the very least, make the outfits cohesive instead of just seemingly random thrown together pieces of clothing?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please keep in mind the original point of this thread, and follow the instructions for posting your suggestions. There were about 8 posts discussing Katy, Brit, K&K games I'm not approving them. Please, keep this thread short and sweet, and about suggestions for Kim's game. I've provided threads to discuss the other games, They're all in General Discussion. :)

Thanks.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And.....please refrain from acting snarky toward other members. Anyone telling another member to chill should take their own advice. :( Let's have a nice New Years.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TiituazTiituaz Registered Users 1 Posts
    - Make being married easier. Normal couples don't go on a date everyday. Why do we have to keep contact so often with spouces to avoid divorce. It's seriously affecting completing photo shoots etc.
  • Options
    kellybloomkellybloom Registered Users 1 Posts
    It would be nice if the
    *leftover hearts❤ from dates and leftover stars★ from gigs add to our (GOLD HEART/STAR )collecting of the hearts and stars before dates or gigs
    As well as if every time we see somebody that we know
    *we get the star when we talk to them that could go towards collecting stars number
    It just seems better so that we wouldn't have to spend all of our money on ONLY trying to keep up with the collecting of stars and hearts for the bonuses
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Trying to keep this short and simple.. xD

-Speedo option for guys
    -Shirtless option for guys
    -More facial hair option for guys
    -Leg tattoos
    -Display what "side gig" we are currently on. (As of now, the goal disappears after you start the gig, so I have to keep traveling to every single place to find it because I forgot where the gig was at).
  • Options
    AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »

This hairstyle from the People’s Choice event was never released. Release in an update or weekend event.
    This is recolored Khloe's ombre hair from Happy birthday Khloe event.
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Might I suggest:
    • Please make the clothing offered in the weekend events more exciting, rather than "Madame?"
    • Please add wide-legged pants (like the Balmain jumpsuit)
    • Please lower the hemlines on the male dolls' pants
    • Please make the game less challenging, and more fun, since it's a fashion game
    • Please remove the daily giftbox items from the event boxes
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    ⚪add more baby clothing
    ⚫add more clothing for spouses
    ▫add hairstyles/hats/facial hair inside of husband's closet
    ◽add more new locations & new clothing
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    • snap back hats for females
    • try to make black clothing look more similar together
    • return child to adoption center
    • purple and blue eyes for our dolls and the babies
    • closed toed ankle boots
    • take babies out of nurseries
    • random jobs that may include our babies
    • award players for staying at number one spot for a while as well as being the number couple
    Sophie
  • Options
    Kim VKim V Registered Users 1 Posts
    - paying players should still be able to watch videos to get more stars, punishing paying customers by taking that option away the second one pays for something is VERY unfair.

- if i cant get the video option back, buying stars with game money would be great, for example 50-100 stars for 100k or something, i wind up having a ton of cash and no stars all the time.

- event boxes costing 40 stars is way too much considering they often contain a bunch of energy or cash, and the fact that getting stars is super hard (especially if you pay for them with real money and dont have the video option anymore). Either put more good stuff in them or make them cheaper.

- RED nail polish, i mean, how odd is it that it's not already there??

- if you dont go out on a date with your partner every single day, they threaten to divorce you or blackmail you for stars to stay with you. Having been with the same person for months and also having a REAL life, this is so annoying. Why divorce over ONE missed date or a few days not playing the game???

- the worst though is my first point, the fact that ive spent 60 bucks on this game in the past two months and im not allowed to watch free videos anymore to get a few extra stars on top of what i pay for makes me want to quit the whole thing altogether.