Options

The forum is back!

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
What the hell happened? Almost a week without the forum!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Also what happened with the throwback????????
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Well there's two more Thursday's in this month of January so if we don't get a throwback this month it should most definitely happen in February.
    Sophie
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    What the hell happened? Almost a week without the forum!

They said they had a security breach.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    We BACK!

I'm glad to see everyone again! last weekend's event just wasn't the same without posts to go with it, although I guess I can be glad to forget how many stars I wasted trying & failing for the guy's box hair XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, everyone read and change any info as necessary, but let's not theorize too much. lol. I know for a fact that a lot of things were going though a lot of minds. But it's great to be back. And.....just in time for a new weekend. I'm going to change a title, and we'll go back to the weekend event thread we had.

Welcome Back Dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, you know what people on other forums have done when it's been out for while..... What did you do while the forum was out?

I'll start, I did a ton of laundry. Wrote a page and a half of the book we all think we can write. lol. I slacked off in the game.

Did you find youself, not pushing ahead? I dated and did a couple of gigs per game. I spoke with Friends from the game. How often were you guys checking? What was your first reaction?

I went to post a reply somewhere and got the black and white dos looking screen, that announced to me, "Ah Flubar" As in "Flubbed Up Beyond All Recognition" Naturally, I thought it would right itself soon, imagine my surprise Friday morning. As I grinded away, my heart wasn't in it. So, what was your experience?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    My experience was having a ridiculously-difficult time changing my password! I had originally made too many forum accounts before I knew better and then I couldn't figure out which email account the new password link and info for "LuzVarias" would be sent to! For a scary time I thought I'd only be able to log in again if I abandoned this ID altogether. But obviously I finally bumbled my way back in.

Yeah, the wait for things to be functional again was interminable... Good to see you again, dear Moderita!

Now if only Kate would appear with the teaser!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    I played games I haven't touched for months, and I swear I must have checked back to see if the forums were active every half hour hahaha - I was even searching Glu on Twitter, Instagram and FB to see if there was any announcement! I figured it had to be something big.

Apart from that, I just went down to the beach a lot to combat the heat. How's your winter shaping up?
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    Ah, HoneyRaven, enjoying the beach while we're freezing our chestnuts off in the Big Apple FrozeFruit area. :) It's sooooo nice to be back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Luz, I've sent them to Koko! I'm almost unable to function - it's 1 in the night where I am (too sleepy to remember which one i should use - pm or am) - been busy with my uni exams all week.
    Anyway its a VIP.
    I've missed the forum and you guys ridiculously much.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Hi Kate, I'll go check my pms. Glad to see people jumping in, I'm quickly tossing up and event thread. :) We're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Hi Koko! Hope you'll like what you'll see! :D
    And I'm off to sleep, see you guys tomorrow for the event! <3
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Kate! Glad you're here, despite the exams craziness! Rest well and we'll see you later!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hooray!!! I didn't know I would miss the forum so much!!! Welcome back everyone so happy to see you all :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my it was so weird not having you guys to chat with!!! So glad everyone is slowly coming back!
    Whoohoo VIP! Can't wait to see the outfits!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Oh Koko, it was disgusting here yesterday. 38 degrees (which I believe is 100 Degrees Fahrenheit?) the girls refused sleep all day and you just could not escape the heat. Having said that, give me heat over cold any day!

Luz, I was the same - took me about an hour to change the password - but only because I was trying to do it on my phone, so my emails came through slowly and I ended up being locked out for 15 minutes. I was just praying I wouldn't have had to create a new account!

Good luck with your exams Kate xx
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi!!!! I kept thinking it would only last a few hours, then maybe a day.. Oh man, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who kept checking more than once a day haha :) I'm glad everyone is back!! The game definitely isn't as fun without you guys to share things with :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    I kept refreshing So glad to see people making their way back. And bi Tarabella, you weren't the only one refreshing. The past 2 days I was better. Only check 25,000 times a day, compared to sitting on Refresh refresh refresh. lol.

I missed you all. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hi everyone! I missed you all so much. This site is giving me a headache today. It took me forever to log back in.😫
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I never realized how often I come onto this forum but I must've checked like 10 times a day to see if they were reopened. Anyway since the forums were closed last weekend event I really liked all the clothes that were offered and I got the pants from the giftbox.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I totally missed the forum. It did get me working on my shutterfly books. I have my January page done for our "Memories of 2016" book I do. I'm also making a memory type cookbook. It's all the recipes I have from my great grandma and grandmas. I will print 2 copies, one for each of my children, to pass down. I finished December in our "Memoroes of 2015" and that is printed and being shipped!! It was productive but I missed my forum! I did slack a little in the games to, like you said KoKo.. 😉
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    yes, tap a little, check the forum, finish the task, and instead of gathering more energy, I'd just close the game, wait for the energy to refill naturally over time. I think we make each other do well in the game. Without the camaraderie....I didn't feel the urge as much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yes! I missed you guys a lot! I was checking a ton to see if we were back up. I also majorly slacked in the game and did a lot of house chores haha.

It was so weird not checking in for the weekend event thread. I usually base my choices on whatever you guys report on, so I had to actually make decisions. :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Yay!! I missed the forum a lot...even if I don't post a ton. I love reading what everyone else posts. So glad it's back!

I don't know what password I used for the forum, so now I can't change it for other things. Oops! I just reset it completely.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    After I reset, I got myself locked out through 3 cycles of 15 minutes till I could get back in. Good Luck Eselle. We better see you back here soon or we'll have to go looking for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    YIPPEE!!!

I'm so glad that the Forum is back up. I don't have an Instagram account so this place is my only KKH family. I missed y'all.

Last weekend the Event was such a grind and seemed even more tedious without Y'all to chat with and share our victories & defeats. I'm playing two games now and the professional gig event is W O R K. I have no idea how people with three+ games do it.

we had our first "big" snow this week so I was huddled in at home for a few days. I have terrible knees so I don't risk walking on ice & snow unless I must.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    My experience was having a ridiculously-difficult time changing my password! I had originally made too many forum accounts before I knew better and then I couldn't figure out which email account the new password link and info for "LuzVarias" would be sent to! For a scary time I thought I'd only be able to log in again if I abandoned this ID altogether. But obviously I finally bumbled my way back in.!

I had a TERRIBLE time too Luz. I thought I knew which email address I had used but it said that was wrong so then I was going through all my other email addresses and none were right. I was soooo confused (and frustrated!). Then I finally retried the address that I put in first and this time it was right. I must have had a typo the first time. Ugh! I thought the rest would be smooth sailing but I didn't get an email from Glu. I requested a new one. Still nothing. Finally I had to search my house for my laptop so I could check my spam folder. There it was! Whew...

Speaking of email angst, I lost at least half the PMs that were here in my Glu mailbox. Everything from the last week we were up is gone. Did that happen to anyone else?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Speaking of email angst, I lost at least half the PMs that were here in my Glu mailbox. Everything from the last week we were up is gone. Did that happen to anyone else?

I didn't notice that Holly (I don't get a lot of PMs), but I did notice that a heap of comments went missing from various threads - I just assumed that Glu had reset the threads back to just before they noticed the breach - kind of the way you do when you do a restore on a computer, where it resets to your last backup
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG guys! We did it, we survived the forumcalypse!

It's great to see you all again!

I had a hell of a week and the forum being out of service was the icing on the cake to make everything worse!

But we are back that's what matters! I missed you, too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I srsly have to log back in to this forum every 5 minute, are anyone else having this problem? Its sooooo annoying..
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds