Options

The forum is back!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I had a frustrating time getting back into the forum too!

I got the new password, keyed it in but it tells me "I" have tried too many times and bans me for 15 mins. That happened like 3-4 times, then I finally got in and changed my password. Was saving it and then boom, logs me out with the same message. So frustrated I just went to bed lol.

But finallyyyyyy, I've checked several times a day! Talk about addiction!

Holly, I also lost a bunch of recent PMs! I know I sent you one just before forum went down, did you get it?
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I didn't got kicked, but I tried 4 times before I got what I was doing wrong! Phew!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG guys! We did it, we survived the forumcalypse!

It's great to see you all again!

I had a hell of a week and the forum being out of service was the icing on the cake to make everything worse!

But we are back that's what matters! I missed you, too!

Hey there buddy, glad to see you xo
    Same here! My week was hell! So much pressure, so much changes (not good) and everything went upside down.. Happy f*cking new year to me! lol
    I checked like crazy hundred times a day and I admit, I didn't play that much, I was like whatever.. I'm so glad its Friday, I need this weekend to put my life back on track or at least to cry the frustration lol
    I'm glad its a VIP, Im not in the mood to grind.. and I don't like the items, so I'll just do gigs and check here to chat with you guys :)
    I'm so so so glaaaad we are finally back, I never thought you could miss someone you actually don't know so much :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I miss you all guys.. :)
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I srsly have to log back in to this forum every 5 minute, are anyone else having this problem? Its sooooo annoying..

This happened to me a few times, and then I realized that I forgot to hit the "remember me" box when logging in :) hope that helps!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey there buddy, glad to see you xo
    Same here! My week was hell! So much pressure, so much changes (not good) and everything went upside down.. Happy f*cking new year to me! lol
    I checked like crazy hundred times a day and I admit, I didn't play that much, I was like whatever.. I'm so glad its Friday, I need this weekend to put my life back on track or at least to cry the frustration lol
    I'm glad its a VIP, Im not in the mood to grind.. and I don't like the items, so I'll just do gigs and check here to chat with you guys :)
    I'm so so so glaaaad we are finally back, I never thought you could miss someone you actually don't know so much :)

Sorry to hear that Sassy! Hope that soon things will get better for you!

My theory about miss the people of the forum is that when we come here feels like we are all children that just want to play with each other, we don't need to know much about, just pure friendship without interests lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You echoed my sentiments exactly Vats. It's just so nice to be doing the weekend event with all of you. Last weekend, and all week, I'd just maintain my relationship and do one or two gigs a day. ;) I was so out of sorts. Each day my husband and son would ask "Is it still down?" I'm just so glad it's back. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that Sassy! Hope that soon things will get better for you!

My theory about miss the people of the forum is that when we come here feels like we are all children that just want to play with each other, we don't need to know much about, just pure friendship without interests lol

Thanks Vats, it will pass :) there's always sun after rain ;) I'm an optimist and I never give up
    " .. and then she said, it's ok, I got lost on the way, but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls don't cry, supergirls just fly.." lol

And Koko, my boyfriend was asking me the same question too lol and I just told him - the forum is back and he was like 'oh, thats why you are so happy today' lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I had to reset my password twice.. I'll have to change it once again since I keep forgetting ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I had a frustrating time getting back into the forum too!

Holly, I also lost a bunch of recent PMs! I know I sent you one just before forum went down, did you get it?

I saw the PM but the Forum went down before I had a chance to respond and now it is lost...a victim of the Great Forum Collapse of 2016.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Guyyyyyyyys!!
    3o85xqjK0CmJaFKaE8.gif
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio