Options

Weekend Fashion Show -1/22/16 - Happy Birthday Party Clothes

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Happy_Bd_Betal_Fashion_Shw.gif

Thanks to the Wonderful Kate Pillgrim,
Here are the advance pics from the upcoming Weekend Event.
It's Parties, and since the theme for our Event thread was Birthday Parties,
it's Perfect.
Happy Birthdays to everyone celebrating!
We are having a party event to honor your b-days!

2r5g32t.jpg
4r8eu1.jpg

Thank you so much Kate!

So, feel free to post your Event clothes, Your Party clothes. Since it's a Birthday Party Weekend for us, I'm putting one of those fun headpieces or boas, You'll know I'm ready for the parties. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    image_11.jpeg

Loove my new outfit :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    My lucky week! I absolutely love my doll's new hair :)

IMG_4260_zpsf95rcjqz.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    68FDE611-FA8A-4FB9-AE95-AA050C23ABB6_zpsvpqwr654.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks Holly. Kat, you look wonderful. Made me rethink the clothes. Excuse me while I grind and gift box fish. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    As soon as I saw the previews last night, I knew I had to have the hair... And I got it! I am so excited.! :D

vhsv37.jpg
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I really wanted the hair and the earings, but sadly my boxes were super bad and I'm out of stars. Anyway, I got this hair instead plus the dress so I guess it's good enough :)
    K5kJU9Z.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I loooove the hair!!

image_zpsh2cym58h.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Charlotte AugustinCharlotte Augustin Registered Users 37 Posts
    I most say I'm not really pleased with the past weeks weekend events, (and also the clothes that been added to the wardrobe, but that is a different subject) they're just so casual or weird. The weirdest events were the events with the cup hat & the cowgirl clothes. Previous clothes used to be so special & fashionable & mind blowing, they used to be so fancy and they glammed. Weekend events used to bave mind blowing hairstyles. Now the clothes are giving a headache or just make me not that happy. They did nailed it with Dutch braids this weekend. Anyone who agrees that the weekend events used to be better? Even if they were inspaired by none?
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Thanks Holly. Kat, you look wonderful. Made me rethink the clothes. Excuse me while I grind and gift box fish. ;)

Thanks koko! I just love this new style :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I know I'm in the minority of everyone else but I really love the earnable outfit.

elbqqb.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    EVENT VIBES ...

KKH_Screenshot_1453487591914.jpg
    imagehosting

KKH_Screenshot_1453487690972.jpg
    pic upload
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Got the event hair and earrings! My doll took Charli out in Florence for his birthday :)

EnRyq09.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    Glu have been giving the male characters some really amazing items.

1y911z.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Really digging this outfit. #Fridayafternoonvibes

GKms5P1.jpg
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    bfXOt28.jpg
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I most say I'm not really pleased with the past weeks weekend events, (and also the clothes that been added to the wardrobe, but that is a different subject) they're just so casual or weird. The weirdest events were the events with the cup hat & the cowgirl clothes. Previous clothes used to be so special & fashionable & mind blowing, they used to be so fancy and they glammed. Weekend events used to bave mind blowing hairstyles. Now the clothes are giving a headache or just make me not that happy. They did nailed it with Dutch braids this weekend. Anyone who agrees that the weekend events used to be better? Even if they were inspaired by none?

First January weekend event--I stopped after I got the boots, I disliked everything else. Second weekend event of January, cut my K-star spending after I got the earrings I wanted; I didn't care for anything else. This weekend I couldn't care less, and I sure don't want even the first earnable, the shades, yuck. Some things do *not* translate well from real life. I have to say I've been wondering whose been picking and approving all the January stuff, it's definitely less than and also, half of it's outdated. Disappointed. I agree, things used to be so much nicer.
  • Options
    Amilicious wrote: »
    I really wanted the hair and the earings, but sadly my boxes were super bad and I'm out of stars. Anyway, I got this hair instead plus the dress so I guess it's good enough :)
    K5kJU9Z.jpg

I love the hairstyle you got though--it's not even in my game. ???
  • Options

It's the third weekend event of the year so there's many more weekends for glamorous looks and how was the cowboy/cowgirl hat weird the country look went with the newest location Montana?:confused:. I do agree that weekend events were more mind blowing and exciting to stay up waiting to see what glu had put together.

The reason for these more basic/casual looks maybe that glu is hopefully designing some of the most wanted looks or some amazing ones but that's just my guess.
    Sophie
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    image_zps0gfrckmv.jpeg

Love the suit! The only reason I'm finished this early is because I didn't have school today.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    It's the third weekend event of the year so there's many more weekends for glamorous looks and how was the cowboy/cowgirl hat weird the country look went with the newest location Montana?:confused:. I do agree that weekend events were more mind blowing and exciting to stay up waiting to see what glu had put together.

The reason for these more basic/casual looks maybe that glu is hopefully designing some of the most wanted looks or some amazing ones but that's just my guess.

Definitely they went with Montana, and I liked the cowgirl hat and hairstyle as well as the boots, but I do think, just the same, that things have been less inspiring and I expected at least one weekend of amazing for January. Also, I'm guessing maybe Charlotte isn't in the U.S. and so possibly didn't see a connection. Anyway, I think I would've nearly cried to have spent a bunch of stars only to get a ratty-looking, rolled-up red bandana, which should've just been a part of the shirt. There's still, however, one weekend left, so maybe, maybe next week. And hey, yeah, it's only January after all, and I *am* definitely expecting plenty of all kinds of amazing to come! :)
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I love the hairstyle you got though--it's not even in my game. ???

It's a hair you can only get from opening VIP boxes as far as I can tell. Doesn't it show up if you scroll down? It should be right after the buyables and the hairs you can get in the normal everyday boxes.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Definitely they went with Montana, and I liked the cowgirl hat and hairstyle as well as the boots, but I do think, just the same, that things have been less inspiring and I expected at least one weekend of amazing for January. Also, I'm guessing maybe Charlotte isn't in the U.S. and so possibly didn't see a connection. Anyway, I think I would've nearly cried to have spent a bunch of stars only to get a ratty-looking, rolled-up red bandana, which should've just been a part of the shirt. There's still, however, one weekend left, so maybe, maybe next week. And hey, yeah, it's only January after all, and I *am* definitely expecting plenty of all kinds of amazing to come! :)

I've found them to be less than inspiring too.I often will spend a stupid amount on weekend events and always finish until our last three events I haven't really chased and haven't cared if I finish or not. I got the braids in my free box and decided to do two more and have the dress and boots which was dumb luck. Hopefully there are better(more glamorous) times ahead!
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Amilicious wrote: »
    It's a hair you can only get from opening VIP boxes as far as I can tell. Doesn't it show up if you scroll down? It should be right after the buyables and the hairs you can get in the normal everyday boxes.

Screenshot of my closet. It is right below the gray fur hat.
    4B334D53-797A-4927-AA3A-5545143AD8B8.png_zpsn3kf9ni9.jpeg
  • Options

Yeah, I'm not in the U.S and actually I haven't saw the connection, my mistake. :eek: But still, now that I do, I still think it wasn't that nice looking as it could be. I've been to the U.S, to Colorado, Texas, and cowboy-ish places, and the styles their for the lads & gentlemen were mind blowing and stylish and I could wear them in the streets of Marcei. It was cool, rock-ish and eveyrbody looked like tough mother****ers, and the clothes in this event were pretty boring, and I admire cowboys style. Anyway, ya'll right ladies, I think are mind is going to be blowen very soon. Have a lovely day!
  • Options
    First January weekend event--I stopped after I got the boots, I disliked everything else. Second weekend event of January, cut my K-star spending after I got the earrings I wanted; I didn't care for anything else. This weekend I couldn't care less, and I sure don't want even the first earnable, the shades, yuck. Some things do *not* translate well from real life. I have to say I've been wondering whose been picking and approving all the January stuff, it's definitely less than and also, half of it's outdated. Disappointed. I agree, things used to be so much nicer.

I feel you. The imaginable things & the real life styles were just, boring & ugly sometimes. I miss the dresses we used to have, all the cool hairstyles from 2015. I find some of the last weekend events of 2015 weird as well. Anyways, I hope we're going to have some good time in the future.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    9kcao4.jpg

my doll is too cold and the dress feels Fall. she likes her Elton John sunglasses though
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Dixie and Kat just finished a classic & elegant photo shoot.

4E30BC30-083B-4580-9E18-FD1C9BFE8E84_zpsny77ibbl.png

(I don't like those eyes on Dixie but I love them on your doll!)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    James and Mommyto3 just completed a racy photo shoot (I mean who else could he choose for a racy shoot but a MILF?)

5FA73C17-E157-4D25-8E85-2D17BA7737A5_zpszne9qyel.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I was feeling lucky today, so I opened 2 more boxes and got the dress and earrings. I decided not to open a third box in the pallete and I'm glad because those were the only two weekend items :) I think I'm gonna try for the hair later. Wish me luck dolls, please! My kstars are limited :/

2r4mrk4.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu Glu gods!!!
    Opened 3 palletes x 2 boxes. I opened my regular boxes- the third in the first and second row. I was so stressed opening, I forgot to take screenshots of the first two palletes lol
    First pallete - 1 box got the earrings, the other the dress.
    Second pallete - 1 box got the daily gift box dark green bag (bummer), second box got 40kstars.
    Third pallete - 1 box got the boots, and in the second there was MY HAIR! I screamed, I swear!
    I finally got lucky in this game! I'm so happy right now! So worth the 200 kstars I spent!

ixyq88.jpg

25zmpz5.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014