Options

Upcoming Clothes?

JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
Kim just tweeted on her twitter something very fishy... Olivier will create two exclusive looks for the game!

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/695004170575675392

But I read in an article that this item will be able for purchase for 14.99$ or 105 k stars... Is this true?

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/kim-kardashian-balmain-olivier-rousteing-hollywood-glu-10337550/

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh my God! When? I need those right now lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I saw that on instagram! Excited
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    So it's just the earrings and the bag? That's cool he's designing them just for the game!! Hopefully he'll give us more clothes too!! I love his line :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    But srsly guys, when will the throwback be? :( i need it
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Omg I'm so buying those pieces
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Oh my God! When? I need those right now lol

Sassy, did you get them? I did, and I loveeee them. I hope you got them too!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Darn, you mean I really should buy them? I was passing on them, but, can you guys post your dolls wearing them? I never get a good look in the preview boxes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Darn, you mean I really should buy them? I was passing on them, but, can you guys post your dolls wearing them? I never get a good look in the preview boxes.

Here you go, Koko :)

sSP5IzT.jpg
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I really like the items, bought them as soon as it popped up. Ignore the ugly dress, I was just trying to figure out how to make it work since I totally overspent on the boxes chasing the ombre hair.
    E8RYwhQ.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm kinda liking the dress. But, yeah, now I love the Balmain Bag, I guess I have to buy it. LOL. Thanks dolls. Hope you don't mind I copied these over to the Event Fashion thread. If you do, let me know and I'll take them out of there. ;)

ETA: Awww, you Dolls already did. And.....Thank you. AppleP bit the bullet, and bought them. In. Love. BigTime. However, unless I get to do last minute SuperBowl shopping....my balances were down to 10.18 and 10.27 in the Androids. But that was safe...the Buy It Nows would be covered. That was my safety......so, no more Bal for the Twins. AppleP couldn't be happier. She is such a Bish.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary