Options

Glitch -Call button doesn't work

Slegrande31Slegrande31 Registered Users 21 Posts
When I click on the call button for the most recent task it doesn't do anything. Should I just wait for Simon to call back or is this a glitch? :(
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The tabs on the left show available tasks that say Call Now, you tap that and nothing happens? And i'm not clear on what you mean by 'most recent' if you have already taken the call, call now will not appear on the task bubble. And could you include
    your
    Platform / OS Version / Device / Level in Game and any other details about your issue. Sorry you're experiencing difficulty.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Scombess945Scombess945 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem! When I click "call now" it just closes the bubble. I have restarted the game and my phone still not working.
  • Options
    I have to ask the same game info I asked the first poster. For example, if you said Facebook I'd suggest changing browsers. I would submit a ticket to customer care. Are you getting any calls from Simon? be specific in your Customer Care report, and I hope you're able to play around this problem. Are these for tasks you were already called for and said not yet? If you need help submitting a ticket, you can find instructions here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-use-InGame-Messaging

Hope this helps in some small way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Same problem here! I was trying to antecipate a gig that is supposed to be available in 2 hours, but everytime I click the "call now" button it doesn´t work. I saw some users reporting the same problem at Facebook too.
  • Options
    AntoniamavroAntoniamavro Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am also experiencing this problem - on an Android device. Usually I can click call now once the timer is up waiting for a job and it prompts Simon to call me but when I click it now, it just closes the window.
  • Options
    I'd love to try and get you all some help, but please list your game details.

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game

Brief description of the problem. I'll try and get some answers, but please list your game details.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Platform: Android
    OS Version: 4.4.4
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab E
    Level in Game: 23

Everything else in the game works fine. Simon is calling my doll for the storyline gigs and also for the side gigs, but everytime I try to antecipate a gig by clicking the "call now" button it doesn´t work. I´m a member of a Facebook group about the game and I saw a lot of users complaining about this glitch too.
  • Options
    AntoniamavroAntoniamavro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    OS Version: 4.4.4
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab E
    Level in Game: 23

Everything else in the game works fine. Simon is calling my doll for the storyline gigs and also for the side gigs, but everytime I try to antecipate a gig by clicking the "call now" button it doesn´t work. I´m a member of a Facebook group about the game and I saw a lot of users complaining about this glitch too.

I am the exact same except Level 17 and on a Nexus 4. My problem is the same as above as well. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    Hi. I sent this info onto Glu, and the link to the thread. Please continue to post your issues while we wait to hear back.

Sorry this is happening, And thanks for your help in diagnosing this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey Koko, I just wanted to let you know that apparently the glitch was solved. I tested the "call now" button on my two devices and now it´s working fine, at least for me.
  • Options
    Great to know. Anyone else? And, might I point out that just because it's Sunday, doesn't mean they're not up fixing things. :) Gret news Paty. Now go visit the party thread and say hi. :) That goes for everyone. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cath245cath245 Registered Users 3 Posts
    The "call now" button on quests has stopped working for me, so I cannot start any new quests. What do I do?
  • Options
    Hi Cath245. Welcome to the forum. I merged your thread into this already existing thread. Please read through, and leave your game details as requested
    Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game

Description of your issue.

After that, you can submit a ticket to customer care, and be sure and check back here for more info. But please leave your info here as well. Sorry this is happening, we're waiting to hear back, however one person's game was repaired.

If you're Android, I'd suggest clearing your cache, shutting down fully, and rebooting your device. iOS, try rebooting as well, but other than that, I don't know what to suggest at this time. Again, sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kristenokkristenok Registered Users 1 Posts
    My Call Now button isn't working either...

Platform: iOS
    OS Version: 4.6.0
    Device: iPhone
    Level in Game:: 18

I've tried rebooting but it didn't help. I'd appreciate any updates on how to fix this issues.
  • Options
    AkamaiBAkamaiB Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am still having the same problem. Click on the call button and it closes the bubble. Was trying to complete a task that I now only have less than 2 hours to complete.

iOS
    Version 4.6.0
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Level 17
  • Options
    I'm sorry this is affecting some of you. Especially because of the unfortunate timing. All I can say is please keep posting info if you have this glitch.

If you can do tasks when Simon calls you for them, then you can still be playing 'around' the glitch to some extent, and I want to let you know I sent the info on to Glu, and the best thing we can aim for is to resolve this quickly when the week starts.

Thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I tried rebooting the device and force closing the game and nothing changed. What do I do now?

OS Version: 4.4.2 (KitKat)
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
    Level: 12
  • Options
    KelbornXKelbornX Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm still getting this too. Hitting the "Call Now" button just closes that little window.

And Simon won't call me at all... I have 2 projects sitting there with (Available Soon). I've been all over the game map trying to prompt Simon to call, but it just won't happen. So far I've gotten calls from my Spouse and the manager at Kardash in The Hamptons, but Simon just won't do anything.

OS Version: 5.1
    Device: HTC One M9
    Level: 33
    KKH App v4.6.0
  • Options
    KvNgPaBloKvNgPaBlo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just wanted to say thats its not working for me also need help asap
  • Options
    Jordo14Jordo14 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi I have a iPhone 6, version 9.2.1, level 16 and my call now button is not working either
  • Options
    My suggestion is to check back tomorrow, when I'm sure we'll hear from Glu with info about this. You have the option of submitting a ticket to customer care, I think the response here might be faster, but the choice is yours. As soon as I get any info, I'll post it here with further suggestions for you.

Sorry you're going through this, but please continue to post your game details, and look back tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience. If you can play around the glitch, by taking jobs when Simon calls with it, then by all means do that while you wait for support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KelbornXKelbornX Registered Users 5 Posts
    Working for me today.
  • Options
    Awesome news. Maybe it was fixed for everyone. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey, Koko, just wanted to say my "Call Now" button is working again. Thanks so much for the help! Turns out rebooting a couple times worked for me.
  • Options
    rjolrjol Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey I'm having this same problem now. Simon will call but only for one event and I would like to do one of my other quests. I have like 8 to choose from. When I press "call now" the box just closes.

Platform: iOS
    OS Version: 9.2.0
    Device: iPhone 5s
    Level in Game: 19
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Mine still isn't working , tried resetting few times....
    Ipad2
    Latest version
    Level 32
  • Options
    Hi, I'm sorry this issue popped up again. I would suggest submitting a ticket to Customer Care. I don't see where there were any steps that people took to correct it, it just repaired itself. If any Android games find themselves in this position, I'd try clearing cache, If I hear anything, I'll come back and post it, But just in case more people are affected, Please post the the following info, as Kkmia and rjol have.

Platform / OS Version / Device/ Level in game
    Brief description of issue

This way if it turns out to be more widespread, they can look for patterns and asses the situation better with this info. And, don't forget, submit your ticket to Customer Care. The plus side, you are getting calls so at least you can still play in the meantime. I'm very sorry this is happening. Thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    Mine seems to be similar to post people it works on other times and Simon has been calling me fine for other things. This happened last Sunday on the task when I try to press the call button it just doesn't work.

I'm using:
    Apple iPhone 6
    iOS version 9.2
    Level 31

I'll also submit a customer care ticket :)
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    candygirl200413candygirl200413 Registered Users 6 Posts
    This just started happening to me last night!:
    Apple
    Iphone 5s

Last night after finishing one task I realized it wouldn't let me press call now (I have about 3 tasks waiting to be complete). I've tried restarting the game a couple times but nothing is working. I will also send a customer care ticket as well!
    Level in Game

Brief description of the problem. I'll try and get some answers, but please list your game details.
  • Options
    JadewingateJadewingate Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been playing the game for a while and know how it works etc. Since this morning, I have been unable to start jobs listed as available soon. When I press the 'call now' button to call Simon, instead of ringing him the box just closes again. I'm getting frustrated as I have jobs lined up but I can't start them.